CHAP. XI: SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT

The righteous pleasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Say that Min ho was tired, it would be an euphemism... he was completely dried, destroyed.
 

... it seemed like he had been crashed by a running train ... he thought, sighing wearily, as he entered into the elevator that would take him to his house.
 

He sniffed disgusted his jacket for the umpteenth time, mentally cursing against the girl who had spilled beer on him.
 

.... he smelled as if he was dipped in a barrel of beer! ...
 

He tried to control that wave of frustration and nervousness that risked to explode at any moment, shattering the last glimmer of composure in his body.

... Fortunately it was over! ... he thought relieved. ... Luckily he was about to go home ...
 

At home there would be his little angel who would welcome him with a sweet and warm smile. She would have tiptoe kissed him ... a light kiss, innocent, while her cheeks became rosy.
 

He smiled almost dreamily, savoring every moment of that little fantasy ... at that moment, to think that the day would end in that way, put him back in a good mood.
 

... They would not have made love ... no, it was really too much for his achy  body ...
 

Instead, he was going  to relax  on the couch, holding her in his arms while watching  movies.
Obviously after filling his stomach with the delicacies  that he was sure she had prepared ...
 

He closed his eyes, continuing to dream sweetly about  find her in a y apron while she was fluttering like a butterfly at the stove, and a good and spicy smell wrapped his nostrils as soon as he opened the door.
 

He'd only need this to calm his nerves and all his troubles, the result of that endless day .
His eyebrows frowned slightly, as he thought that the last time he had checked  Shin hye, was shortly after lunch. After, he had sent her few texts, but she had not answered.
 

He had been too engrossed in his work to pay attention on it, but in that moment he calmed himself thinking that surely his little angel had been busy arranging and tidying his apartment.
 

... Women love that stuff, like to feel useful and show their efficiency ... he thought, feeling again his chest swell with an all-male pride, and a strange warmth that eased the tension of his muscles.
 

He had no doubt that his Shin hye had loved to play like a good wife.
 

... She loved taking care of others ... she was so generous ...
Finally the doors opened, and he proceeded briskly to the door of his house, entering the code to go in.
 

... He was such a lucky bastard to find that girl so beautiful ... mature ... sweet ... sensitive ... and ...
 

... And ..
 

... WHAT THE HECK ???? !!! ...
 

... and...  all his fantasies seemed to clash against the cruel reality in front of him as soon as he opened the door ...
 

He  froze in place as if a Siberian  storm had invested him fully.
 

What he found himself in front of,  didn’t resembled at all his apartment ... it quite remembered  a battlefield where, if you rested your  foot on the wrong spot, you could explode in the air.
 

He realized that his left eye started to tremble dangerously, his breathing became hurried and not at all auspicious. His eyes were almost out from their socket.  He was contemplating horrified that panorama made by  litter, garbage and ... well ... he could not understand what else ... which occupied the entire floor, all his furniture ... HIS BELOVED SOFA! ...
 

The kitchen was full of trash, dirty dishes, pots and pans, were scattered everywhere ... it seemed like the entire landfill of  Seoul had just moved into his house.

... Maybe thieves had been here?  ... he suddenly thought, struck by a rational concern, a desire to give a logical explanation to that mess ... but even this  clashed against the harsh reality made by an exorbitant high music that came from behind the door of his bedroom, and a familiar female voice singing loudly.

Min Ho tried to recover from the shock, trying to defrosted  from his catatonic state ... thinking that he had just received a whipping on the by a very cruel  someone.
 

He swore several times as he tried to figure out where he could put his coat and  bag ... because it seemed like every vital space was occupied by from various origins.

He threw everything  on the ground  impatiently, and took off his shoes ... but when he was about to take his slippers, he realized that they were just disappeared.
 

... Were gone even those damned slippers, DAMN  IT!!! ...
 

He made his bloodthirsty gaze wander around the room, until he discovered where they were  ... he swallowed several times, clenched his jaw to avoid opening his mouth and let out a growl  that threatened to bring down the whole building.
 

... Oh my ... Are you ing kidding me ?! ...
 

He thought as he walked toward his new and huge high tech  TV, on whose screen were literally glued his useless  slippers.
 

"DAMN THEY ARE STUCKED WITH THE SCOTCH TAPE!!!!"
 

He cursed loudly, thinking that the damn crap on that screen would stay on it for centuries. His beautiful and advanced television ... his precious HD TV, thanks to which he was also able to see even the re-growth on the bald head of Bela Lugosi, his priceless ...

"Oh no ..." he was suddenly hit by a thought, even more frightening and sinister, and directed his gaze, now bloodshot, toward the open door of his library.
 

"Oh no, no, no, no ..."
 

He catapulted himself on that door, expecting the worst, but nothing had prepared him for that tragic apocalypse that greeted him.
All his beloved books, his rare editions that worth millions ... all his collections that had been placed with an almost obsessive neatness on those shelves …  were now  all on the ground ... a debacle of abnormal proportions ... bound volumes  piled on each other in a carpet of devastation ... it looked like a tornado had just devastated the damn order of things.
 

"It 's too much!" He exclaimed through his teeth, as he turned slowly and pointed his attention to the door behind which was the architect of that disaster.
 

He walked with a firm step  toward the bedroom, quivering with rage and uttering verses that reminded a ravenous wolf.
 

He opened the door, preparing to yell at the girl ... but once again he was caught by surprise and found himself struggling to keep his jaw still.
 

The bedroom’s TV was high enough to make his ears bleed , and was showing  a bunch of kids with horrible clothes  while dancing and singing ... and just in front of it, right on his bed ... the girl, with shorts and a tank top , was jumping  as if she had springs under her pretty feet,  singing as loud as she could, while was holding a cup overflowing with ice cream and a spoon, used improperly as a microphone.
 

That damn ice cream dripped straight on his precious silk sheets, and that damn spoon was shaken by that brat heartily,  splashing its contents all around his bedroom ...

If Min ho knew  12 different languages ... he would curse in all twelve ... including the death ones from at least thousand years ...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ?!" he shouted, to the extreme of endurance
 

Shin hye  even bothered to  look at him, but she stopped jumping, and stood still, raising angrily her chin and keep staring at the TV.
 

Min Ho felt as if someone had just slapped him right in his face ... how dare she was angry? She? And  for what, then? ... He wondered shocked.
 

"Come down from that bed, right now!  And put down that DAMNED ICE CREAM!"
 

Shin hye turned to him coldly, raising sarcastically an eyebrow.
 

"As you please, master!" She said in stinging tone and immediately overturned her bowl of ice cream, making squash all of its contents straight on the sheets.
 

"It’s ok?!" she asked derisive , and got out from bed with a graceful jump, walking quietly past a stunned Min Ho ... which  could not understand not only to have been completely ignored, but also the crazy behavior of that girl.
 

He walked furiously towards the TV and turn it off, savoring, just for a moment, the sweet silence.
 

He forced himself to hold his sharp tongue, because he realized that something was amiss in the whole situation ... his intuition told him that he had done something and that something had totally upset her.
 

... The problem was to understand what was ... and in any case put the scotch- tape on the TV and throw in bulk volumes of priceless books, was something inexcusable ... he said ... but first he had to understand, then possibly he could think  about an appropriate punishment ... he added to himself , trying to think of the many ways in which he wanted to punish her ... and all of them, led to images that tickled his ravenous appetite.
 

He returned to the kitchen  in that dangerous state,  between  fury and  desire to see her moan with pleasure under him, while she continued to be sorry.
 

Shin hye was busy rummaging in his larder, spreading right and left various tins and packets of instant noodles, giving her back to him.
He put his hands in his pockets and took a deep breath trying to cool himself.
"Can I possibly know what’s wrong with you?" He asked  exasperated.
 

Shin hye continued her search work  of  who knows what, quite determined  to not pay him attention.
Min Ho made run his brain, trying to find a plausible reason for her behavior ... she had always been a comprehensive and patient girl ... but in that moment she acted like an irresponsible teenager mad at the world ...
"You're angry because I left dirty dishes to clean?" He blurted out, almost derisively. That was the only plausible explanation that he could think ... but also the most ridiculous.
 

Shin Hye stopped and put her hands on the marble surface near the sink. She turned slowly towards him, giving him a cold and withering glare.
 

"Why? Did you expect me to do my duty like an obedient woman? That I would stay quiet in a corner doing some crochet ?! "she let out a sarcastic laugh" This happens only in your fantasy ist world, Oppa!" She filled the last word with such contempt, that seemed to shriek in Min ho’s ears.
 

He narrowed his eyes dangerously. He could not believe that this mess was the result of a stack of plates left that morning. That brat wanted to take him seriously beyond his limits.
 

"So ... to what I have to be grateful  for such  ridiculous pseudo -teenage rebellion? ... "

"Oh ... finally !!" said Shin Hye. She took a pitcher of tea and turned to him slamming it on the kitchen island.  She looked up and pointed at him again. In that moment they faced each other, although they were few feet away. "Finally, our king of evil, our sharp-tongued tyrant managed to understand something!" She exclaimed in a falsely smug tone. "You got it!"
 

Min Ho let out a whipping laugh, his features hardened and his jaw twitched with tension. "Girl ... you are seriously going over the limit" his voice low and menacing.
"Why? you think you scare me ?! "she backfired on him, with a pure challenge air " Like you said this is the masterpiece of a reckless and idiot teenager, or else what I am! It isn’t true, oppa? ... Wae?! This is not what you think about me? "She approached him slowly and without blinking, with, in the eyes, that mixture of coldness, challenge, anger ... and perhaps a tinge of pain ... something that she managed to hide and bury for good .
 

Min ho’s mind stopped for a moment ... that something hidden behind that stunt had to be something really serious ... he thought, immediately feeling as if he was hopping on the brink of a precipice ... What  happened? She had realized that he was a crook and was not worth to stand next to her? ... he tormented himself, trying to hide it all behind his mask of coldness.
 

"Wae? This is not what you see in me? "She added lowering her voice “You just don’t see me like a little girl unable to protect and take care of herself and her trouble?" "A person who needs to cry on someone’s  shoulder, to depend as a parasite from other people? "
 

Min Ho stared at her incredulously "What the hell are you saying?"
 

Shin hye headed back to the island where she had placed the jug of tea. She took a cup and poured a bit 'of the amber liquid in it. She would go straight to the point, because otherwise she could explode  inside ... she thought, consumed by that collection of anxiety and resentment.
"My father calls me!" She told him dry.

... Dang !!! ... ! ...

... And here there  is the monster in the closet! ... he thought again ... what his father had said to her? Had told her about  their conversation? ... about his threats? Both? ... No, definitely he hadn’t  told the whole story , he was sure of that.
 

He looked at her sideways, and tried to not flinching. His eyes took on an impenetrable shade as he was a few feet from her.
 

"What he said?" He asked hissing.
 

Shin Hye seemed to glimpse again that wall that she hated, rebuild again around him ... and for that she wanted to scream even louder  ... this time she couldn’t be understanding and patient ... because this time it was not about him and his dark world ... but hers  and her future with him ... a future in which she believed with all her might.
 

"He told me that you threatened him!"she whistled just like him

"You have to stay out and don’t put yourself in the middle! This is my problem, and I intend to fix it ... I’m  not a crybaby leaning on random people! " She ended exasperated.
 

"People ?! " Min ho exclaimed  astonished, almost choking on his own words," ... I am not  'people' ... and you are my problem! " he said a little 'higher, approaching her with anger.
 

Now that was close, her scent enveloped him and hit him, sharpening that archaic desire, those fantasies that continued to haunt him painfully ... was really a crime to be beautiful and sensual  even  in that angry state  ... he inhaled sharply and tried to crack down again that wave of lust that was enveloping him fully. 


"I AM NOT YOUR PROBLEM !!!" she shouted back.
 

"I'm screaming at you right now?!" he whispered dangerous "No! then, lower your voice and show some respect! "he concluded dry.
 

Shin hye's eyes widened and made a surprised  verse "I do what I please, tyrant! You're not my father, and I beg you to stop treating me like a little girl!" But in fact, she had actually lowered her voice,

" Listen ... I Think I  can pass over the fact that you had just threatened my father ... " she moved her hands frantically, accompanying her words "Because I know that you have serious problems in dealing  with people ... and God knows, how much patience I am using to understand all your freaking sociopathic issues!"she clenched her fists in the air, closing her eyes briefly with frustration "But  I can’t allow you to interfere in this story ... I'm the one who has to fix things with my father! I'm the one who has been called   ... and I will be the one that will put in place those people! I can manage this situation! I'm not a weak idiot unable to live! "

She sighed to calm down and looked back at his hard features " You of all others must know! "And here again the shadow of pain peeked into the depth of her irises. "This is not your problem, oppa!"
 

Min ho’s mind swirled with thousand thoughts ... was gripped between the urge to yell at her and to tighten her long, winding hair that swayed sensually around her shoulders, and brought her roughly to him to enjoy the taste of her full  lips. Bite and kiss every part of her neck and take her by the hips and  put her closer to his pelvis ... making her feel how his body wanted her at that moment ... that was not really the right  time ... he complained toward that preponderant part of his selfish and hedonistic self.
 

He raised his eyebrows, falsely impressed by what she had just said "Whoa ... so this whole charade was to prove your point!" He nodded briefly with sarcasm.
 

"I must compliment! A really well done drama! "He bent over her, moving his face closer to hers.

 He stared hungry at her lips and then shifted his intense gaze to her eyes. Shin Hye could swear that she was seeing  red flames in his eyes, tempting and frightening at the same time.
 

He continued to keep his hands in his pockets, fearing that they would take their own life and  not obeying  his brain, going to spread straight on her inviting and candid body  … damn exposed by those shorts and that tank top worn without a bra ... he added,   cursed that evil little voice inside him.
 

"You want to play hard, sweetheart ?!" he said with derision
  "Well!" "So … Let’s recap! You come here crying with a suitcase and told me that people had fun playing darts with your pride ... you told me that your father wanted to send you in some black hole around the space ... what do you expect me to do ?! That I sat down and give you  useless  pats on your back ?! "he laughed humorlessly.
 

"I'm sorry to tell you this, and I'm so sorry that my being a psychopatic bastard  shocked so much your nerves ... but, Surprise, Baby! This is me ... and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter