CHAP. IV: OUR PRINTS ON THE SHORE

The righteous pleasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning air was cool, the smell of dew was mingled with the intense fragrance of jasmine. Everything seemed to be sparkling and inebriating ... especially that morning.
 

Shin Hye walked barefoot on the soft grass of the garden, feeling a pleasant tickling at every step she took, while she walked dreamily with a peach in her hand.  She had lifted up her hair and wore a cool sundress to preventing her to suffer the heat.

It was almost seven in the morning and she was already on her feet, leaving Min ah still asleep  in the room they shared.

The party  ended  late, and she had not been able to sleep at all.  She had tossing and turning in her bed several times, thinking about what had happened that night.

The kiss ...

On one side, she was grateful that the voice of Min Jung, which was calling his brother from the stairs,  had stopped  them ... because she had clearly lost her control, risking to let herself  completely trapped under the spell of that man.

They were lucky! ... Shin hye knew that if Min Jung had seen them, she would have made a drama  and she would have kicked him off from that island ... she had often heard Min Jung  complain about her brother, and she had often seen her keep an eye on him ... especially when he was near her .

She had listed in her mind all the reasons why that kiss had been a mistake, but everything was going to collide with the only reason that made that same  kiss absolutely right.

She was 22 years old, and had always been a dreamer, an idealist who was waiting for the right person, the one who would be able to steal her heart, to make her feel what was the meaning of being loved, desired ... She had almost surrendered to the fact that that kind of person could exist only in the tons of books she had devoured ... until he appeared ... the most wrong man of all, and, at the same time, the most right above all ...

He challenged her, , cornered her  by questioning everything she had always believed ... he wanted her, made her feel like a woman ... made ​​her feel unique ...

She felt light, feeling a deep excitement that made her continue to feel twinges of hotness throughout all her body ... just thinking about him, his mouth, his warm hands  ...

She felt herself blushing, and put a hand to her cheek to cool it a bit, trying to stop to think about those things.
 

She walked close to the wall which enclosed "Villa Sophia", appreciating the jasmine that clambered around its entire perimeter ...  she walked until the bottom of the garden, in a more private corner, where there was a huge laurel tree with a big trunk and  bushy fronds.

 

The smell of laurel mingled with that of jasmine, creating something magical  for senses ... she took a deep breath, feeling her lungs filled with that beauty.

She walked over to the tree, touching gently the trunk  ... being an avid reader, she had often read some of Greek myths, including that of Apollo and Daphne, which, according to legend, was transformed by the god in that majestic plant ... she continued to caress it  fascinated.

"I can’t believe … I'm jealous of a tree!"

Shin Hye jumped on her feet, taken aback by his voice.
She turned to him with surprise, putting an hand on her heart trying to adjust her beats.

"... You scared me !!!"

"That's for all the times that you had screamed on me !!!" he shrugged with a carefree  expression … that rascal!.

She had not heard him. He was standing there at one meter from her,  also barefoot, with a light-colored trousers and a dark T-shirt, his hair was a bit 'ruffled, made ​​him even more y, and his hoarse voice seemed to shake the most intimate parts of her, like he had entered under her skin ... in shivers of pleasure that became stronger and stronger.


Min ho had not slept at all, he would not been able to sleep even if someone had hit hard his head ... it had taken all his willpower for not to go in her room last night  and drag her into his bed ...

He was not used to not immediately have what he wanted, and he was not the most patient man on this earth ... but he knew that it was better to go slow with this girl, and, beside that he had really wanted to throw down the stairs his lovely sister to have stopped them last night, he discovered that the wait could be as exciting as much as the conquest.


"What you doing hugging with that tree  this early in the morning?" He asked with an amused grin.

"Breath some fresh air and talking to someone who does not tease me !!" she replied pouting and turning towards the tree.

…Too cute ...

He walked slowly to her, turning her kindly toward him  ... he saw her flushing, while she was trying to avoid his eyes. He put his hand on her cheek, caressing her tenderly ...

 his intense and piercing gaze  wandered over every part of her face, then dropped on her neck, on the portions of skin left uncovered by her dress ... the back of his hand followed the same path that his eyes had traveled before, and touched her collarbone ... before reaching her bare shoulders

"I spent an hellish night little angel ..." he said, his voice low and full of desire.

Shin hye seemed to suddenly wake up from that open-eyes’ dream, his caresses seemed to leave burning marks on her, that made ​​it difficult to breathe ... she had to get away, they could be seen, even if he seemed not to care
 

She turned away giving her back to him, suddenly worried about the surrounding world…  but she suddenly felt his arms around her waist that bring her closer to his body.

 

The impact was intense, the clash of their bodies, caused the same vibrant electricity experienced last night.

Shin Hye tried to break fee but his grip was too strong and firm

 

"Don't ever try to turn away when I touch you! Don't avoid me! "he commanded  whispering in her ear  ... his voice tickled that sensitive part of her, sending shivers of pleasure all over her body.

"You had already a chance to get away from me  ... now it's too late" he added a little harsh.

He felt her tremble in his arms, felt her little heart quiver like a little hummingbird trapped in a cage.

He tried again a pang of tenderness that enveloped him,  added to that insane desire caused by her scent ... her skin.

 

He turned her slowly toward him, still holding tight her waist, and  let his hands rest on her soft hips.
 

She continued to look down, the concern was now replaced by a totally confusion of  senses
 

"I know you're a good girl ... I know that everything you feel is new to you" "But you don't need to do it with me ... you don't need to hide what you feel!"
He moved one hand to lifting her chin, so she could look at him straight in the eyes, "I know you want me, I see it in your beautiful eyes every time I touch you ... if you feel pleasure, not hide it ... Take it, feel it, all of it !"

Shin hye was  once again prey to the whirl of emotions that overwhelmed her every time he was close to her
"I-It’s not that!" She said in a trembling voice, looking embarrassed, "It 's that... you ... you make me nervous !!" she confessed with almost childlike tone, lowering her eyes and biting her lips, "I just don't know how to behave and what to do ... and ... it looks like my whole world has been turned upside down! "she added with more steadiness.

Min ho gave an half smile, her candid sweetness made ​​him feel full, powerful, master of a realm where everything seemed clear and beautiful, where each  place carried the sign of the beauty of that girl ... a realm where he was afraid to enter, to bring his ruins ... his demons.

"Let me guide you ..." he murmured softly.

She had her hands laid on his chest, one resting on his heart, and the other holding the peach

"Are you going to eat that?" he asked  pointing with a nod the peach in her hand.

"Oh ..." she looked puzzled at him.

 

 

"Eat it!" He Invited her firmly, his eyes darkened again.

 

 

"Eo ?! ... "

 

Shin Hye looked at him uncertainly … she had to eat it right there? So close to him? ..

Seeing, however, that he was not going to let her go, she timidly brought the peach in , and, without looking at him, she bit it …  it was so sweet and juicy that few drops slipped on her chin.

She was about to clean it with her hands when she suddenly felt  his lips on hers ...

Her lips were steady, expert, soft, about to devour her and empty her completely while he tasted  the juice of that fruit on her ... he moved on her chin to pick the sweet drops slide on it ...  they were slow kiss , moist, rich of some kind of sensual laziness ...
 

He returned to cover her lips, biting her lower lip gently, trying to earn a gap into them ...  finally  he felt her open . and pushed his tongue inside, tasted her intimately, clashing with her soft and warm tongue  ...

 

 

…Moments that seemed like an eternity ... 

 

How long they tasted each other?
How long they drank from each other lips?

…Minutes, hours ... maybe the time of a dream ...

 

They stopped to catch their breath, their hearts seemed drums that played a frantic pace.

 Min Ho snapped one last quick kiss ... to impress even more the sweet taste of her.


"It was good!  ...  even if it tasted  a bit like mint toothpaste! " he with eyes still clouded with desire.

They laughed, and Shin Hye gave him a light tap on the shoulder.

After a while  she looked at him again with a mischievous shyly smile.

"Now it’s your turn! Take a bite!" She said staring at him with excitement.

He did not need to be told twice, and leaned his teeth to bite, when she suddenly hit the peach … almost making him choke.

He was cursing and she quickly broke free of his grip, walking quickly to the house ... then  she turned briefly.
"Serves you right !!" she said jokingly showing her tongue


Min Ho swallowed hard ... Aishh! Jinjja ... that brat !!!  … Murmured amused, while was enjoying the sight of her sinuous curves that were moving to the entrance of the house.





*******************



Min Ho checked his watch on his wrist. It was 10 pm and he sat on the seat of his SUV for almost an hour, waiting for her to come out of that gate.

The plan was simple, he would tell his sister that he had decided to go out and enjoy some 'nightlife on the island, and she would invent some discomfort to skip dinner and disappear into her room .. then she would slunk out, with anyone noticing.

 

The problem was that she shared a room with THE TICK ... and when he asked her how she intended to get rid of her, she had gave him a sly smile and assured him that everything would be fine ... he  just  not imagined  her lying, and doing the rebel .. being with him had led her to do bad things!.. he thought with a lazy smile.

He relaxed, leaning his head back on the seat and closed his eyes, trying to calm the frenzy that always made him impatient to see her.

Three days had passed since their first kiss ... had been three days that seemed only a minute ... made ​​of fragments of kisses and caresses, laughter that echoed from each dark hidden corners of the villa.

Everything had become like a game between the two of them ... waiting for the unaware others to took their nap, distract themselves, to be able to see, to touch, to smile complicit to each other …on the background  of that passion that had consumed them, without letting them never tired, completely satiated with it .

For Min Ho was like playing cat and mouse. He had observed  all her moves, he had learned how she spent her days, her habits ... and when she not expecting, he sticked out from some corner, dragging her to a hiding place away from prying eyes to steal  kisses from her ... always discovering a little 'more portions of her white skin ... slide his lips on her sensitive neck,  little spots  that made her magically tremble.

They found a little 'more time in the early afternoon, when everyone slept to better withstand the heat ... the laurel tree housed their chatter, their laughter ... their sighs of pleasure.

No, he had never been a patient man ... but that game, combined with the feeling of well-being he felt, the excitement of the senses ... it was providing him something that perhaps he had not felt for years, or maybe  he had never really known  ...

 

.. something near to the happiness.


He took the phone, with the intention of sending her another message to find out what h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter