Epilogue

Be My Type?

“I don’t wanna!”

“Baekhyun, you have to!”

“Channie!”

“No, don’t pout; you have to get your shot.”

Baekhyun harrumphed before getting up and going to put on shoes.  “I hate you.”

Chanyeol ignored the comment, “I swear, you’re so weird.  You’re nurse and you give people shots every day, but you’re so scared to get one yourself.”

“That’s perfectly plausible,” Baekhyun scoffed.

“No, it’s not.”

“Whatever, let’s go, before I chicken out.”

Chanyeol smiled, happy that his boyfriend was being less of a scardey cat.

“You look ugly when you smile like that,” The older commented before walking past Chnayoel and out the front door.

~

Chanyeol was currently tugging Baekhyun by the hand through the halls of the hospital where the latter worked.  They waltzed into the section where Baekhyun would get his shot and Chanyeol signed him in with a smile.

The two waited for ten minutes before someone came out and asked them to come in.  Baekhyun was sat onto a chair and each man watched the lady prepare a needle.

Neither of them knew her personally, though Baekhyun was sure he had seen her around.

“So, are you nervous?”  She asked, giving the scared boy a reassuring smile.

Before Baekhyun could speak, Chanyeol put in his two cents, “Nervous is an understatement.”

“Shut up,” The smaller hissed, causing Chanyeol to laugh.

Baekhyun pouted, which made Chanyeol’s heart beat faster, and he turned to the lady.  He watched as she flicked the needle and smiled.

“Alright, so I understand you’re scared.  Please don’t worry, this will be okay,” She spoke as he grabbed a few things and moved them to a tray next to Baekhyun.

What happened next, Baekhyun couldn’t remember.  To him, this was a terrifying experience and he was just glad he didn’t pass out.  To Chanyeol, this was a laughable moment, yet all his giggles stopped before Baekhyun took the shot.  He grabbed his boyfriend’s smile and gave him a kind smile.  Baekhyun gave a weak one back.

~

“You didn’t cry,” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun blushed.  He remembered telling Chanyeol about how he cried last time he got a shot.  “So?”  He spat.

“Don’t you remember?”  Chanyeol asked as he flashed a smile, not like he wasn’t always smiling, and pulled Baekhyun’s back into his front.

“No.”

“I promised that if you didn’t cry when you got your next shot, I’d get you a present,” Chanyeol reminded.

“Oh, and what would that be?”  Baekhyun asked.

“What do you want?”

“Lot of stuff.”

“Ha.  Ha.  Come on.  It could be anything from a candy bar to a fancy dinner,” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at the ground in concentration.  What to get, what to get.  “I know!”  He suddenly exclaimed causing Chanyeol to wake up from the slight nap he had begun taking.  It wasn’t his fault!  Baekhyun was taking forever!

“And what would that be?”  Chanyeol asked.

“I want a puppy!”

The younger boy pouted, “Aren’t I your puppy?”

Baekhyun laughed a laugh that, in Chanyeol’s mind, would cure cancer.  “No, silly!  An actual puppy!”

“I don’t know, babe, that could take a lot of money and how do you know that Jongdae will like it?  You don’t even know if you can take care of it.”

Baekhyun smiled, “What if I moved in with you?  You have plenty of space since Kyungsoo moved in with Jongin after he proposed.”

“True, I mean, it would be the logical thing to do.”  Chanyeol looked at his feet and then back up at his boyfriend.  “Sure!  You can move in!”

“Really?  Oh, Channie, this is going to be so much fun!”  Baekhyun pulled his boyfriend into a giant hug and kissed him on the lips.  “I can’t wait to tell Jongdae and pack everything.  Oh, and I can’t wait to have on everything!  Oh, this will be great!”

Baekhyun continued talking about how great everything was going to be, but Chanyeol ended up drowning it out.  Not because it was annoying, but because he really did want Baekhyun to live with him.  The boy already spent at least half his time at his house.  But Chanyeol didn’t really want Baekhyun to just move in.

“Hey, babe?”

Baekhyun turned around from the daydream he was having.  “Yeah?”

“I don’t want you to move in.”

“What?”

Baekhyun frowned at his boyfriend and if Chanyeol didn’t know what he was about to say, his heart would be broken and he would be pleading with Baekhyun to never leave him because he’s dumb, or too tall, or anything like that.

“I want to find a place with you,” Chanyeol smiled.

Baekhyun gasped.  “Park Chanyeol you piece of , I thought you changed your mind!”  Baekhyun began hitting his boyfriend, which really wasn’t all that hard, causing Chanyeol to burst into a fit of giggles.

“So is that a yes?”  Chanyeol asked.

“Of, course it is, you dumb.”

Chanyeol smiled a smile that didn’t even come close to every freaky smile he ever gave off.

~

On moving day, after they had found a place and had everything prepared, Chanyeol did most of the work.  Their friends refused to help.  Kyungsoo and Jongin saying that they had a special date planned, and Jongdae saying he had a music performance he needed to practice for with his students.

“I can’t believe they would do that!”  Baekhyun exasperated.

“Y-yeah,” Chanyeol groaned as he carried a more-than-heavy box through the apartment complex and to their new home.

“It’s so selfish that they don’t want to help us!  We had to hire movers to transfer the furniture!”

“Mhm,” Chanyeol sighed as he finally placed the box down on their counter-top.  “But you know, Baekhyun, we couldn’t do this if thy were here.”  Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyun’s waist from the back.  He leaned down and began peppering kisses on his boyfriend’s neck, casing the smaller to gasp.

“Channie!”  Baekhyun pushed him away and gave a cute pout.  ‘Not now!”

The taller boy pouted back, “But you’re the one who wanted to break everything in!  Doesn’t counter sound so great to you?”  Chanyeol leaned in an whispered the last part in Baekhyun’s ear.  When he pulled away, the older boy was blushing.  “Such a erted boy, yet so shy.”  Chanyeol gently grabbed his boyfriend’s chin and kissed him.

Baekhyun looked down at his feet, before looking back up.  He smiled a furiously leaned in to kiss Chanyeol back.  “Okay,” He breathed once he pulled away.

~

When both boys woke up on the cold tiled floor, with their limbs tangled so no one could tell where one started and the other ended, their bodies ached for two reasons.  One, because sleeping on the hard ground isn’t very good for your back.  Two, because they had gone long and hard the previous night.

Due to Baekhyun’s shuffling and whining, Chanyeol woke up as well.  He wrapped his arms around the smaller and whispered into his ear.  “What’s wrong, baby?”

“My hurts,” He whined causing Chanyeol to give a small laugh.

“You’re the one that wanted to do more than one round.”

“I didn’t know it would hurt this bad though!  Your reboot time is really impressive,” Baekhyun explained.,

“Thanks,” Chanyeol kiss Baekhyun’s ear and nestled into his neck, ignoring the burning pain in his back.

“Will you carry me to the bed?”  Baekhyun asked, his voice coated in sweetness.

“Of course,” Chanyeol said as he detached himself from his boyfriend and lifted the older up bridal-style.  He carried Baekhyun to their bed and laid him down; happy that the bed was the first thing they set up yesterday.

Once Baekhyun was under the blankets, Chanyeol slid in and immediately re-attached himself to Baekhyun.  The older gave a comfortable sigh and leaned in to Chanyeol’s grip, already half asleep.

~

In the next few days, both boys were in paradise.  They had a new home that was closer to where both of them worked, they’d have lunch together and have splendid dinners every now and then.  Very night, they’d try a new place or position in their house and it always led to sore bodies.

Tonight, Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided to invite over Kyungsoo and Jongin, promising that in a couple days they’d invite Jongdae and his boyfriend.

“I have to admit, this is a great place,” Kyungsoo commented, his hand wrapped around Jongin’s as he looked around at everything.  Tonight, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun would be making dinner, Baekhyun claiming that he need to learn how to cook because “I need to please Channie and I can’t be giving him burnt or raw food.”

After having dinner and dessert, the couples proceeded to play a game and chat.

“So, ‘Yeol, how many places have you and Baekhyun done it in?”  Kyungsoo asked, earning a light slap from his boyfriend.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol choked on their drinks and both erupted into a fit of coughs.  “W-what?”  Baekhyun finally spoke.

“You heard me,” Kyungsoo said, earning yet another slap from Jongin.

“Don’t ask them private things, Kyungie!”

“Aw, but it’s so fun!  Look at their faces!”

“It’s okay, Jongin,” Chanyeol started, ‘Because we had where Kyungsoo is sitting last night.”

Kyungsoo sprang from his seat, yells erupting from hs mouth as he clang to Jongin, “That’s so gross!”

“You asked,” Baekhyun shrugged.

“I wish I didn’t,” Kyungsoo growled back.


A/N: Okay, so this is just a really shirt epilogue sort of thing.  I hope you liked it.  This fanfic i actually really short so I hope none of you were dissapoined by that!

Thank oyu so much for subscribing, upvoting, commenting, etc.

Love ya! xx