Question 2: Unnie, What Did You Like About Him?

Forever With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Fan Question 2: Unnie, what did you like about him?

“So that was how easily we met,” I said. She smiled at me again, this time with a little more confidence.

“Uwah,” Kwanghee exclaimed. “I didn’t know you were a huge fan!”

“To be honest,” she started. “I wasn’t really a huge – huge fan. You can probably say a casual fan. I do like their music – very rock and roll, and hip hop, and really just easy to listen to – but not so much that I stake their dorms overnight.”

“Yah,” I groaned, with all the aegyo left in me.

“Everyone, for all those who are not tuned in our viewable radio, we have extreme cuteness shooting out of Himchan-ssi right now; let’s proceed to the next fan question shall we?”

“Yes,” we both answered.

“For the second question, Unnie,” Kwanghee smiled at her. “’Ahh, Unnie, what did you like about our Oppa?’ Wah, this is a good one. Are you ready for the answer Himchan-ssi?”

“I think,” I laughed. “I know it already, but what is it really?”

“But before you answer that, let’s listen to B.A.P. Stop It, from 2012. Hajima, chuseyo!”

~

August 2014

“Mira-yah,” Hana began as I was adjusting my microphone. “Do you honestly think – honestly okay? – that Himchan Oppa will like me?”

I rolled my eyes, of course.

“Mic test,” I said. “Unnie, you’re my friend and all that-”

“The closest, because we’re both foreigners!”

“That aside, but do you honestly think I have an answer to that question?” I asked back. “Saeri-ah, is this mic plugged to the amplifier? When I sang the first note earlier, I can’t hear it over Hana unnie’s bass.”

Athens has always rented this small studio from Yeji unnie. It’s close to where we usually perform in Hongdae, but closer to Ehwa Women’s University where we all study.

At 23, I’m still a student, but I go to graduate school. Hana unnie, 24, is taking up Korean Music, together with Saeri, 21, our keyboardist, and Jung, 20, our drummer.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Hana unnie snort at me and turn to Jung who was busy playing with her drum stick.

“Ne, Jung ah,” Hana asked mustering all her aegyo, as she turned to our maknae. “Do you think Himchan oppa will like this unnie?”

The thing that I like most about Jung is that she answers honestl

Please log in to read the full chapter