Question 1: Oppa, did you meet her during one of your tours?

Forever With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Fan Question 1: Oppa, did you meet her during one of your tours?

“Everyone, for the next part of our program, we have invited the man behind the news himself, Best Absolute Perfect’s sub-vocal, Himchan!”

“Annyeonghaseyo, BAP neun Himchan imnida. Bangap sumnida.”

The DJ continued to ramble on about the big news. I forgot how talkative he can become when left to his own world. At one part it’s nice, at another part, it can become a little awkward.

We originally didn’t want to do this interview; but the company thought we’ve never received any limelight for this big news, so this is our chance to either clear, confirm, or deny it. But we’re never denying it. I am never going to deny it.

I never wanted the limelight anyway. I was contented with being Himchan, the uhljjang of the group, the sub-vocal and for the longest time, the fansite master of Babys.

“We have gathered a few questions from the fans; they really are a bit privy,” Kwanghee sunbaenim began, reeling me back to why we’re doing this radio show.

“Yes, we’ll try to answer them as honestly as possible,” she sat uncomfortably at the other side of the table. I pity her a bit as she had to handle Kwanghee sunbae’s questions for the first hour of the show. But having me on set now, I hope she feels more relaxed.

“So, we have organized the questions from where all these things began,” Kwanghee said to his microphone. “Up to where it has all led after so many years.”

I tried to smile reassuringly at her.

“Himchan-ssi,” Kwanghee said a little forcefully. “The first question is, listen carefully to this Hyung, ‘Oppa, did you meet her during one of your tours?”

“In our fancafe, this has been a frequent question because of her nationality,” I began, and she looked at

Please log in to read the full chapter