Question 5: How do you guys date?

Forever With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Fan Question 5: How do you guys date?

“Everyone, let’s proceed to our next question, How do you guys date? I’m pretty sure everyone is interested with this question!”

"One time when we were in Japan in 2014, we sneaked around Harajuku."

"Isn't it hard to go around there especially when fans know who you are?"

"My fashion sense is very similar to a lot of people, and I think it became easier because it's winter."

I remembered suddenly how much we enjoyed that overseas trip. It was the first we had, and it was also the point where I was able to understand how much I like her.

Apart from her innocent looks - she's not exactly magazine cover gorgeous but she is the most beautiful to me - and girl next door personality, coupled with her motherly nature, I have admired her independence and perseverance from the beginning. Yeji noona told me how she's supporting herself in Korea while chasing her dreams of becoming an artist.

Even if we see each other every week in the studio, seeing her and spending time with her outside the confines of the four walls was very refreshing.

“So, before you elaborate on that answer, let us listen to – ahh, how appropriate! - Secret Love from BAP and Secret’s Song Ji Eun!”


★★★

December 2014

BAPs pre-promotion of their new album in Japan ended successfully. I was only able to attend the first one because Hana dragged me to Kyoto to tour the old heritage of the country. After two days I had to go to Tokyo and sort of negotiate Jung's previous offer.

"Hana's stuck with her parents until next year," I said glumly as soon as I saw Saeri at the hotel lobby where she met up with me. "I'm here to beg."

"What are you talking about?" Saeri said and linked arms with me, desperately adding to my baggage. "Anyway, we're expecting you to come anyway. Jung's upstairs with Yeji saem. Why on earth do you have so many bags?! Here, give me that bag."

"Thanks, Saeri, I thought you're never going to notice," I said and we both laughed as the elevator dinged.

--

"I told you this would happen," Jung said as soon as she opened the door of their hotel room. "Unnie, you should have stayed with us from the beginning."

I shook my head at her and hauled my trolley into the room. Saeri followed with my other bag. "I'm still thankful that she invited me over, and she did introduce me to Japan's culture. That bag is even a peace offering for not touring me enough."

"Like I said," Saeri complained as she set the bag I was referring to with her on the couch. "This is a punishment, not a peace offering. How did you manage to carry this from the train station?"

"What's in it, anyway," Yeji unnie asked as she examined the bag. "Can I open it?"

I nodded. "Food, oh- omiyage? And other shirts and snacks for BAP members and you guys."

"Very thoughtful," Yeji unnie said as she browsed the many KitKats in macha flavor. "Can I have some of these?"

"Take whatever you like," I nodded. "I can't bring all of them back to Seoul anyway."

"You can take that room there with Yeji saem," Jung pointed at one closed door. "It's adjoined to our room via the toilet."

"Thank you Jung!" I jumped and hugged her. "I thought I'd still have to beg."

"We told you you're always welcome," Saeri said as she opened a bag of green colored Kitkats. "Even Yeji saem crashed here while BAP is in Fukuoka. This is wasabi, right?"

"Yes," Yeji unnie answered. "Chanchan and the boys will be back in two days, though. It's a one night concert and fan meet there, then they'll do guestings on TV in Tokyo, and few magazine shoots."

"You're like their road manager."

"Because I need to make sure Chanchan fulfills his promise to you," she said flatly. "You haven't toured Tokyo yet, right?"

I shook my head. 

"We can go to Mt. Fuji tomorrow, do a bit of Castle and park hopping the next day," Yeji unnie narrated. "Then you and Chanchan can run around to wherever when they come back."

"Isn't he busy?"

"Even if they're popular," Yeji unnie answered grabbing a weird looking red kitkat bag. "They still need rest. And when I say rest, I mean time to themselves."

"And you're okay with him giving his time to me?" I asked, with a mixed feeling of giddiness and guilt.

"I lived with him practically my whole life," she said biting the kitkat. "Ew, is this red chili? Why do they even make these? Anyway, I want him to be happy, and he seems very happy when he's around you. And I feel comfortable when you're with him. In any case, I just know you'll take care of him no matter what. Just like how you take care of these two girls, even Hana."

--
 

The following Sunday, Himchan decided that we should go to Harajuku. I didn't think he was such a fan of cosplay, but apparently, thi

Please log in to read the full chapter