Questions

Rekindled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Seven: Questions

 

EUGENE's POV:

 

 I heard Jong-In beside me answering his call. From the tone of his voice I know who he is talking with.... Auntie. I guess his mom figured it all out that he is not at home. I sat up from bed and as I looked on his facial features I can tell that what they talked about is anything but good. Even in dim light I can see how pale he looked right after a few moments of silence. "Jong-Inieee.... what happened...?"

 

I tried shaking his left shoulder to capture his attention but as he looked at me I can see through his orbs how worried he is. I immediately snatched the phone away from his hands and took the call. "Auntie.... it’s me."

 

"Eugene...?" I heard her gasped after hearing my voice. "So all this time that he went missing, he is with you? Why haven't I thought of that? I think old habits really die hard." "Yes... i think so." I replied.

 

"Uhm... auntie, I know it’s not my place to ask but is there something wrong?" I know the moment  Jong-In went here there is a grave reason for that and I have been itching to know the details for days already. I know I said that I am giving him time to open up but this rascal's mouth is totally zipped and sealed... Urgh...

 

"Eugene dear... do you want to finally come back?"

 

After moments of silence it was my turn to gasp. The question totally left m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter