Happens

Rekindled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Six: Happens

 

"I am glad and happy that you agreed Yun-Jiahhh..." Pressing my hands I saw her lips stretched giving out a warm and a smile I know that is full of gratitude. "By the way... another thing , Dr. Hwan asked if you could visit his clinic the soonest day possible. He said he wants to run some examinations with you. I told him to let you rest for at least a day then you can go. Is that alright with you?" I don’t want to sound so sardonic but can I just sleep and never wake up? That's the best rest I can have so far...right? Ugh... now I'm totally being unreasonable and I hate it.

 

"Ah... yes of course.. " I don't know why he needs to run some test on me but I guess he is just making sure everything is fine with my system after the incident that happened two months ago.

.

.

.

Feeling a bit tired, mom noticed and she left. Once my head touches the pillow I easily fell asleep and drifted to Neverland. .

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

BACK TO CANADA:

.

.

.

 JONG-IN's POV:

 

3 AM....

The shrilling sound of my phone woke me up. I tried to ignore it but the caller seems to be so persistent that I reluctantly answer the call. Feeling frustrated, I blindly grabbed my phone on the bedside table and answered it with my bedroom voice without looking at the caller ID.... "Yeoboseyo...?"

 

"IT'S HIGH TIME YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU...?!" Someone shouted at the other line. I felt the sleepiness washed out of my system when I heard her voice... "M-om??"

"Who else?" She irately asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter