MOM

Rekindled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Five: MOM

 

 

Taking the next possible flight back to South Korea I feel my energy went to drain. I'm hungry and my head hurts big time! Walking out of the airport I can see alot people passing by staring at me. Who wouldn't? My eyes are puffy, the eyeliner I put the other day smudged down from my cheeks and I look like a star from a horror movie. Even the white dress I'm wearing with a lot of creases turned to a shade of dirty white. My outside appearance is no way better than what I feel. I am emotionally distraught. I never thought that falling in love can be this much pain in the neck. Argh! Hailing the cab I told the driver my address and hollah! I'm back home.

 

Stepping out of the car I felt my vision swayed. My head is throbbing in pain. Slowly making my way to the grandeur entrance I gripped at the metal railings for support. Reaching out for the last and final step I noticed a familiar car parked in front of the foyer. Finally stepping inside the front door with both of my hands on my head trying to massage to ease the excruciating pain I heard someone shouted...

 

"YUN-JIAHHHHH!!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCHHHHHH!!!!".... then all turned black.

.

.

.

"Goodness Gracious! WHAT HAPPENED?! CALL THE DOCTOR! PPALLI!!!" the authoritative voice said."SOMEBODY CARRY HER AND BRING HER TO HER ROOM NOW!" Those were the last words I heard before unconsciousness takes me.

.

.

.

"What happened while we were away, Nana?" I asked the old maid who had been serving us at the mansion for three decades now. She is the only one I trust among the people here, that is why I can put my mind at ease even though I am away.

 

"The little lady had been sickly after the young master went missing." She softly said.

 

"He.... he... what..?" I asked surprised. "What exactly happened?" I impatiently asked. But she just shrugged her shoulders meaning she has no idea what happened between the young couple. "How long has it been?" I want to know more details. I feel disappointed, I was expecting more from her than this.

 

"For more than a week now" She whispered.

 

What? That long? This is very unusual. Why will my son leave Yun-Ji here... the love of his life? Knowing him, he guards her like a hawk, so now what made him leave? When I left everything was totally fine or so i guess. I am even excited to see my grandchild hoping they made one again. The first one was.... *sigh*

 

"Madam Kim....?"Interrupting my thoughts I heard the doctor called me. I stayed outside so that the doctor can have a thorough examination on my daughter and have a little talk on Nana.

.

.

.

YUN-JI's POV:

 

 I can hear muffled voices f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter