Kris

Unbelievable...

≈Kris≈


You make your way into your homeroom class, and found your best friend sitting in her seat, being the overachiever she is, of course you'll find her there. Kang Soojin, she's a childhood friend that you've known before England happened. You stayed in touch with her even when you were on the other side of the world. "Minjee~" sang your friend when she saw you approaching her, you look at her, expression dark, "Yah, what's wrong?" she asked as you take the empty seat beside her.

"That jerk! That's what happened." anger still raging in your voice, "He dare say I was disrupting fencing practice and he acted like he own it, it was ridiculous!" you ranted. 

"Oh~is he cute?" she said nudging your arm.

"What? No!" you said with a disgusted look on your face.

"Sounds like someone's in denial~"

"Soojin, please, the guys in England were cute, but him....No!"

"Well~rumor has it that the fencing team have the most gorgeous boys~" she said a little too happy about this matter.

"Well, I, for one, disagree with this rumor. I mean who the hell does he think he is!" you said angrily clearly only referring to him alone. 

Sooji looks at you, trying to hide her grin, "Well who ever this he is must be really cute to get you going like this." her finger quoting the the he part. You rolled your eyes at her., The classroom slowly start to fill up with the rest of the students. One particularly caught your eyes because he was also at practice earlier. You were kind of surprised, because he doesn't look like someone whose into fencing.

You then felt a Soojin nudging you again, "Yah, is that the jerk you were speaking of? Cause he's like a prince on campus, just saying." she said referring to the guy you are looking at.

Prince? "What you do mean?" 

"I mean, he is like the biggest sweetheart," she said with a slight tint on her cheeks, "and he's amazing at soccer." she finished

You look over at him again, Prince.....Prince? really? what the hell is with this school? you thought while looking at him. Then of all times he could've look over, he has to choose the moment where you are staring blankly at him. He looks at you with his pretty eyes and send you a cute smile, it took you a few seconds to look away from embarrassment.

 


Kris walks into class, just as he notice his friend smiling at Minjee and her turning away. He walks up his seat behind him, "What's up..." he asked him referring to his little exchange. His friend misunderstood his question, "Nothing really..." he replied, leaving Kris more annoyed then he already was. He's annoyed at the fact that he was so stupidly rude this morning, but he was more annoyed at the fact that he has to apologize, he hates to admit to his mistakes. He signed to himself, as the coach Kim enters the classroom.

"Alright people listen up, before Jung seonsaeng-nim start your lesson, I have a little announcement," he shouted to the class gathering everyone's attention. "Your MT has been scheduled for the end of this month, forms will be sent out soon, along with the information." the class starts chattering about what activities they all want to do. "Yah yah yah, this is a MT not a vacation with friends," coach Kim said quieting the noisy class, "This is a serious members training with friends." 

Friends....well some of us aren't friends. Kris thought while coach Kim finishes and makes his leave. Jung seonsaeng-nim starts on the language lesson, but throughout the class, Kris kept glancing over at Minjee. Maybe it's because of the incident from earlier, or maybe he just find her annoying, whatever it is she has captures his attention. Though she's been in his class for a week now, he didn't pay much attention to her prior to the fencing match. It sort of made him curious about her skills, because Sehun is one of the tops on his team, and she manage to win. 

When the class finished, everyone left for lunch, Kris wanted to use this chance to apologize to her. Mostly cause the couch would give him a ear full if he doesn't. But of course he's having a hard time putting down his oh-so-manly pride to do so. He walks down the hall behind Minjee and Soojin, while the girls chatted and giggled about something that he had no interest in. He was still trailing behind them when his friend caught up with him. "Yo, why did you leave without me?" he said tapping Kris' shoulder. Both the girls glanced back to see who was behind them.

 


You turns around to find two guys behind you and Soojin. You eyes first fall upon the tall jerk you met earlier and then to the boy who they call Prince. You thoughts went back to what happened earlier upon seeing Kris and you anger towards him has not changed. Both the boys looked at you. 

"Hey, you're from earlier, right?" the shorter boy asked. You blush from embarrassment thinking that he meant the staring thing that happened. "From practice this morning. You were so good, I've been trying to beat Hun for a while now.....I'm Luhan." He finished giving you a charming smile. 

"I'm Yoon Minjee." you said smiling back at him almost forgetting your rage towards the jerk, almost. 

Luhan nudges his friends arm, "Say something..." he whispered quietly to him, but he clearly didn't want to because last time he opened his mouth, it was to scold you. Luhan realize the situation and introduces his friend to save the growing awkwardness.

"This tall giant here is Kris."

 

A/N:

Did I just bring up the second member (ex-member....TT) into the fic, why yes I did!

Hehehe~ Here is chapter II update, am I updating too slow?

I just finished my last midterm yesterday~YEHET!

Thanks for subscribing and please comment and upvote if you like it~

Love, K