Shocked

Unbelievable...

≈Shocked≈


    

Kris? is this some kind of joke? You stared at him with a shocked expression. Both his and your parents looks at you confused because you stop mid sentence. You and Kris looked at each other in shock. This is not happening....you keep looking at him while he did the same. You both didn't break eye contact till someone emitted a cough.

"Oh, do you two know each other." Your father said looking back and forth between the two of you. Kris was about to speak when you interrupted him. 

"No...actually we don't, I'm Minjee, nice to meet you." you stretch your hand out to him. It took him a while to respond.

"Wu Yifan," he said taking your hand, "Or Kris will do." he finished as he lets go.

You turn your attention back toward the garden while both your dad continue a casual conversation with Mr.Wu. Your mom is also busy speaking with Mrs.Wu. Now it leaves you and Kris. Just standing beside your parents, silently. You look around the room, trying to avoid socializing with him, but clearly that's not going to happen when both your mom and Mrs.Wu suggested you two get to know each other better, and should join the other attendees children out in the garden. You don't exactly fit into the children category, but you have no complaints if it gets you out of this huge ballroom. 

You silently followed after Kris as he led you out to the garden. As soon as you step out from the building, you let out a sigh as your shoulders relaxed. The garden is still the only place you really want to be for this night. You walk down the steps on to the paved path that goes towards the fountain. Now it's Kris who is following after you. It's actually kind of annoying, the fact that you had to act like you got along in front of your parents is bad enough. You turn around to face him suddenly, almost causing him to bump right into you, but he stops and step back. 

"Look, you really don't have to follow me around." you said as you turn to face him.

"I'm not following you," you gave him a glare. "....Okay, I am but.....I just want to apologize....." 

You turn back around continuing towards the bridge, "If you are referring to this morning then –––" 

He interrupted you, "That's what I'm referring to, and I want to say sorry for being so...." 

"Rude? Mean? A total jerk?" you said now facing him.

"Yeah...." your eyebrows raised, surprised he didn't try to deny anything, "I know I was being a total jerk, and I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot, but couch wants you to come and....help...."

"Ahhh....so that's why you are apologizing....." you said sarcastically, and turn to leave again. 

You can heard him sigh before he started following after you again.

 


Kris follows after Minjee as she walks towards the fountain once again. He didn't really pay much attention to what she was wearing, until now. His gaze traced the white lace that frames her open back, which then leads his eyes to where her hips, and continues down to her knee lenght dress. Just as she turns around to face him once again,  Kris' eye quickly goes back up to meet hers. She was taken a back from the sudden intense look he was giving her, as if she was all he sees. It took Minjee a while to react.

"If I say I accept your apology, will you stop following me?" Minjee asked.

"Ah....maybe...." he said with a little smirk.

Minjee glared at him wrinkling her nose a bit. He smiles at the little reaction she did, simply because he find it cute. Her current image is really different from their first meeting. She looks more, feminine, beautiful even. Totally different from the girl holding the fencing sword this morning. Minjee attempted to leave again annoyed that he find all this amusing. Is this how rich boys play here? She thought as she tries to get away from him. Just then a few little kids ran by, chasing and pushing each other. She lost her balance when one of then ran right into her, "Sorry!" they shouted and ran off right again.

Of course being the klutz she is in heels, she loses her balance. Her ankle twisted, as she was prepared to meet the hard stone ground. Seconds later, she find herself leaning back against Kris instead. He got one hand on her hip while his other hand is on her arm. "You okay?" He said trying to help her regain her balance

"I think, I'm not sure....owww." she flinches. 

"Can you stand?" he ask as she is till leaning on him for support. He have his arms around her waist. 

Minjee limps as she try to stand again, "I can try..." she said as she grabs onto his arms. She looks down at her ankle and she try to straighten them again, but only resulting with a shock of pain. She pouts as she shook her head at Kris.

"Looks like I'll have to carry you then." he said casually, as if her cute pout has no affected on him.

Minjee's eyes grew wide. "What? No you don't, can you just go get someone?" she asked obviously not wanting to be lifted by him.

"And who do you suggest I get? Your mother?" he said jokingly, but her face seem to say he got the right answer. "You not seriously thinking about that are you? How is her being here going to help? She can't lift you," he said to her.

"Why you do keep on insisting on lifting me?" Minjee said clearly annoyed by him.

"Because you can't walk, and I don't suppose you want to stand here for the rest of the night." he said losing his patience.

Minjee doesn't reply. "I thought so, now stop complaining princess." he said as he scoops her up in his arms, earning a squeak from her. 

He chuckles at her reaction as he walks towards one of the benches on the side. Minjee grabs on to his shoulders, trying not to be too close to him, which she is clearly failing at since she is being held by him at the moment. She can feel the heat from his palms through her sheer on her dress. She looks up at his face as Kris was looking straight toward the direction he is heading to. Minjee looks away blushing because she realize he's the first guy to ever carry her aside from the men in her family and also because her dress is extremely exposed and short for her liking. She also notice all the attention they are catching, especially from all the girls, some of them are gasping while others whisper to each other. What's up with them....? she thought Is this guy that desirable? She looks over his shoulder this time catching glimpses of glaring girls behind him. 

"You seem to have quite a few admirers." you commented. 

He smiles, "I'm only concern about the one in my arms at the moment." 

 

Minjee blushes again. 

 


A/N:

Hey guys, I'm really really really sorry for such slow updates.

I've just been really busy lately, between work and school + exams and also planning for the first KCON in Canada.

So please accept my apology~ <(^ w ^)> *hug hug*

BTW, do you like the pics in the fic or is it too much? 

Please comment & subscribe and THANKS FOR READING!

Love, K