Surprised

Unbelievable...

≈Surprised≈


 

 Kris sets Minjee down on the bench right across the fountain, know that was where she was heading to.

"Does it still hurt as much?" He asked look down at her ankle, and kneeled down.

"Sort of...." She flinched when he touched it slightly. He noticed that the ankle look slightly bruised and decide to take her heel off without warning.

Minjee's eyes grew wide as he grips her ankle gently, "Y-Yah! What are you doing." she said hitting on the shoulder.

"Taking your heels off," he said causally, "You shouldn't keep these on if your feet is in such conditions." he said holding her heel up in front of her. "Now stop freaking out and let me help you."

Minjee don't know why he's suddenly like this. This Kris is way different from the one she met this morning. The jerk, she can say, compare to this one is like two different person. Perhaps this is his identical twin. She watch as he exams her ankle as if he know what he's doing. Suddenly she felt a shock of pain when he turned it slightly.

"Oww..."

"Ah, sorry...." he said looking up at her now.

"You did that on purpose didn't you." she pouted slightly at him.

He smiles, "Actually no, but the good news is that it's just twist and not broken."

"And you know this how?" she asked, obviously not believing his words.

"I know things." he simply said, "Now, stay here while I go tell our parents we're leaving first." he said standing up.

"What? Why? I'm not going anywhere with you." she said to him, annoyed by the fact that he keep on insisting everything.

"So you want to sit here for the next..." he looks at his watch, "four hours?" he finishes.

Minjee wanted to protest, but she can't really argue with him about this. It's late autumn, so it gets chillier as nightfall overtakes the daylight and the fact that she's in a short lace dress with heels and all, just sounds like a cold waiting to happen. She could simply suggest to sit and wait inside instead, but she have been dying to leave this party even before it started. Kris stood in front of her, awaiting her protest, but surprisingly it didn't come.

She lets out a sigh, "Fine."

Kris grins at the answer, and started to head inside, but then he noticed the temperature seems to have dropped quite a bit since they first came out. He takes his jacket off and turns back around towards Minjee.

"Here," he said as he take his jacket and drapes it over her shoulders, "Put this on." he then process to head back into the building once again. 

divide.png

Kris steers his car up your driveway. You were surprised that he didn't have a chauffeur you back, but instead he did it himself. What was more surprising is that he seem to know where your house is better than you do. It make sense though, since your dads are business partners, he have probably been here before. He pull his car to a stop in front of your main entrance, and the front door opens as if on cue. Mr.Hun steps out from the front doors to greet you and Kris. As he begin to descend the front steps, Kris get out of the car at the same time.

"Welcome Mr.Wu." Mr.Hun greeted as soon as Kris stepped around his car to your side.

"Hello Mr.Hun." he greeted familiarly as he reach to open your car door.

"Oh, Mr.Wu I can get that for Miss.Yoon."

Kris lifted his hand slightly, "It's alright, Minjee seem to have hurt herself at the dinner, so I will be carrying her inside."

Minjee? MINJEE?!!? When did this happen, since when did he start using my name so casually? You thought as you listen to their conversation outside the window of the car. You were startled when Kris opened your door interrupting your thoughts.

"Come, let's get you inside." he said holding his hand out for you.

You shook your head, "I want my butler to help me."

Mr.Hun grins, "Miss.Yoon, I'm afraid I'm getting quite old for this task. I think you will be in safer in Mr.Wu's hands." he said as he took a stepping aside.

Kris stood in front of you with his arms stretched out ready to carry you. Your swing your legs outward onto the ground. Your cheeks puffed out as you feel embarrassed and frustrated with Kris. He noticed your cute reaction and tries to hold back a grin on his face. He takes your hand to help you stand. You stood up balancing on one foot, just before he bend down so he can swooped you into his arms.

Your side pressed into him as he arm wrapped around your shoulders, with his coat still there. His other arm is behind your knee, just a bit under the hemline of your dress. You blushed and went to pull down your dress, but only to catch him scanning your body. Your arms automatically shot up to cover your body. Kris looked away from the embarrassment of being caught by you.  He lets out a cough and started walking up the steps.

"If you don't want to fall you might want to hold on....." he said looking straight ahead. You blushed slightly as you lift you arms up to put them on his shoulders. He grins as you did what he hoped for. He heads straight towards the living room once inside the house, you noticed that he didn't ask for any directions. Just how many times has he been here....? You thought as he enters into the living room. You expected him to put you down onto one of the seats but instead he walks right through the room and kept going towards the end of the hall, which leads to the grand staircase that connects to the second story.

"Yah! Where do you think you're taking me?" you demanded.

He looks at you with a blank face, "Upstairs of course." as if it was obvious.

You look at him with horror on your face. "WHAT?!WHY??"

"Well let see, you're barefoot and you can't walk," he said looking down at you, "I think that's a good reason for me to carry you up stairs like the gentlemen I am." he finished proudly.

You roll your eyes at him, "Can you just put me down please?"

"You sure about that?" He raising a single eyebrow.

You wrinkled your nose, getting frustrated by him, and you hit him on his arm.

"Oww!" he protested from your attack, you raised your hand again, "Okay okay, I'll put you down....princess."

You flushed and rolled your eyes again him.

"I'm not a princess!"

 


A/N:

Whoaaa~

Finally a update after so long.

Sorry for being so slow on my updates, it's just such a crazy time, since CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!

Yeah....so my exams finally finished last week, now I have work almost everyday....*sigh*

BUTTTT! I'll be sure to update more often~Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote if you like it~

Love, K~♥