Jerk

Unbelievable...

≈Jerk≈


Sword clashing sound can be heard coming from the gymnasium when Kris step past the front doors. He's aware his teammates don't usually start practice without him because he's the captain. He dropped his bag off at the lockers and headed for the gym. When he look inside all of his teammates crowded around the mat as the clashing sounds went on. He walk inside to where everyone was and join the crowd. He notice their attention was all focus on the two people dueling in front of them. Thought one of them looks unfamiliar to him, 

"Chen-Chen, what happening? Who's that?" he asked keeping his eyes on the match.

"The new kid was talking to coach when we came in and wanted to dual with someone." Jongdae said nodding towards the unfamiliar figure on court.

Kris eyes follow the movements on the court, whoever the new kid was he was against one of the top member of the fencing team, but the stranger seems to have a higher skill level. The matching ended with Sehun bowing to his defeat before walking off the mat. He took off his helmet and ruffle his hair walking over to his hyung.

"Oh~Kris hyung, your late today or you could have done this match," he said directing towards the unfamiliar figure on the court, Kris glaced at figure and directed his attention back to the maknae.

"Hyung~She's really good, I think she'll be a good addi       "

Kris interrupted him with his eyes widen, "SHE?" he said with his mouth hung open.

"Yeah....she's a transfer student from London, there are rumors saying she won gold at the junior nationals in the UK." he said glancing at her once again. Kris also glances at the maknae's opponent who still have her helmet on. Her back was facing them while she was having a conversation with the coach. When they finished she turned around and takes her mask off and walked toward the team. She seemed a bit shy from the attention she gathered.

Baekhyun was the first one to go up to her, "Hey, you were amazing out there," he said with a little glimmer in his eyes,

"Thanks," she held out her hand to him introducing herself "Minjee, and you are....?"

"Baek     " Kris steps between Baekhyun and Minjee cutting off their introduction.

"Minjee right? What do you think you're doing here?" his tone harsh.

"I'm...sorry? What do you mean by that?"

"I mean, who said you can just come to the gym freely and disrupt our practice like that?" he shouted.

"Well, excuse me, I wasn't aware that the gym is off limits to other students! and there was no practice going on cause everyone was waiting for someone to show up" she shouted right back at him.

Kris glares at her with his intense gaze, but Minjee doesn't seem to be bother by him at all. It irritated him greatly. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I would like to change and get to my class." she said pushing past his and stomp her way into the change room. She close the door with a boom and Kris turns around to find his teammates looking at him as if he just slapped a child.

"What?" he asked confused.

"Dude, how could you do that, she's a girl, she just came in here cause she was curious and what do you do? You scared her away," scold Chanyeol "and you total just cut Baek off....and she was cute too, when was the last time we had a girl here that wasn't only here to fangirl?"

Kris doesn't say anything, he don't know whats gotten into him, he usually isn't the type to blow up on someone like that, especially not a girl that he just met. 

 

"Urgggg....That jerk!" you shouted to yourself as you slam the change room door behind you. "What the hell is his problem!" you continued while struggling out of the fencing gear. You haven't had a match with someone since you came into this school two weeks ago. The talk about the fencing team have been going around since you first came, usually just hear about how good looking they are and how hot they look in their fencing suits and blah blah blah....you honestly could care less about all that, the only part you were interested in was the fencing part.

You lived in London for about four years, since since middle school to be exact, your parents thought it was a good idea to send you off to England to stay with your oh-so-lovely grandparents. They're great, like all grandparents, loving, caring, gentle but there was one thing...they always expect you to act a curtain way. They wanted you to inherit the lady like manners of the English and behave property, and know the difference between a soup spoon and dessert spoon, like that would help in life. Of course they understand you would never be able to behave like that, so they agreed to a compromise. You'll go to their fancy all girls school to learn the art of becoming-a-lady, only if they you get the say in what your extracurricular activities, lets be real here they were not going to let you pick your courses.

You pick fencing as one of them, and you even made it to the nationals. Then after that victory, your parents decided to bring you back to Korea of all times. They think that you would be distracted by all the fame and opportunities from the sports world, and forget about the family business, but truth be told, fencing isn't even that wide spread. You let out a sigh looking at the fencing uniform, remembering all the great times you had. Now you're stuck in this place, where you don't even have the free will to fence without having some jerk yell in your face. Rage from earlier have returned as you grab all your stuff and stormed back into the gym walking up to the jerk who have his back facing you. "Here's your stupid fencing suit you jerk!" you said throwing it at him and walking out of the gym angrily. 

 

Kris jolts forward from the impact of the fencing suit coming in contact with his back. "What the hell!!" he shouts turning around looking for the culprit, but only caught her back view before she went through the door. Of course he knew who it was, she is the only girl who ever came in here for a match and not to stand on the side lines. He pick the suit off the ground and turns back around to finish cleaning up the equipment that was left after practice.

"So...what happened back there?" said someone from behind him, he turns around to coach Kim behind him. "This is not how you usually act when we have a guest at practice, especially if they just won a duel." he finished. Kris stayed silent, well most guests aren't here to challenge my teammates....nor are they girls..... 

"Look, Kris, if you're mad 'cause she just showed up out of the blue, don't blame her, I was the one who asked her to come," He said, so it was you! "I'm friends with her former coach in London and I actually coached her a bit when I went to visit," he continued "That was a bit before she entered the city competition." 

"So she only won city? I thought       "

"You thought right, she didn't only win city, she made it to internationals in Spain." Kris' brow raise in shock.

"So you called her in to....." he paused "Help." he lets out a sigh.

"Well, yes that was my intention before you chased her out." the coach said raising his voice. "I better see her in here next practice or you're gonna have to face your teammates." 

Crap, why was I so stupid....