Crossdress Winner!

Better With the Lights Off(draft)

GRAND ANOUNCER:

"So, you twelve flower boys, who do you think will win audeince?"

The crazy audience is already betting on the winner, and the amount of money is no joke.

"Please, introduce yourselves."

Luhan steps forward, or should I say his mates shove him forward.

"Hi-iii. I'm Luhanna."

The audience is hysteriical and Luhan is like a deer in headlights with the camera flashes.

He blinks and almost falls over, but stealthy sehun got his buns covered.

"I'm Sehunna the Maknae," Sehun bows.

Not even trying to hide the fact that they secretly exo.

More camera flashes.

Suha, Kyungsaa, Chanyeola, Kailey, Baekhyunnie, Chena, Taoa, Krista, Xiuminna, and a groggy Layla introduce themselves.

Then the judges come into view with the overhead light.

They are three older males and wow they are checking out exo!

"Good job boys, you have pulled off exo in drag very well," the excited looking judge speaks.

Exo bows and curtsies because they didn't rehearse this part as one.

"I guess you are not 'one'," another judge says, laughing at his own joke.

"We are as men," Kris says in his manly voice.

"I want to see you all dance to a girl's day song," the last judge speaks.

Woah pressure!

Well, this turns out to be a big heaping mess.

The song expectation starts playing and exo feels put on the spot.

Baekhyun trips most of the members with his flamboyant movements, and the train on Chanyeol's dress trips the rest.

Exo + Heels = maybe next time.

"I had a bigger.... expectation," the last judge with the bad idea admits.

The only member who danced it well was Baekhyun, because he knows the dance by heart.

"Do a feminine version of growl!" A bright audience member shouts.

Exo just nails it.

The audience goes wild!

"Exo noonas saranghae!" "Exo unnies daebaek!" The room was so full of love and fangirls.

Then a judge asks it.

"I want the Sehunna one and Luhanna to kiss. They come so close at the end."

Another judge agrees. "They come out of the caves, they should come out of the closet."

Luhanna runs away and Sehunna blows a kiss his way.

Suho blocks the exit.

"This is our food bill for the month. I'll eat your pillows and tell your mom."

Wow, Suho has this side? Luhan thinks with anger. Not my pillows!

So Luhan reluctantly stomps back to Sehunna, and much to everyone's surprise, kisses him/her.

Sehun is on cloud nine so he gets firm.

"Thank you Lulu fairy," he whispers in his ear.

Once the crowd realises that his noodle isn't limp, they go off the hook.

If there weren't enough flashing lights and video recordings, there are now.

Oddly enough, they finish it off with Miracles in December.

How fitting, Sehun thinks. This is a miracle. In Sepetember, but whatever.

Luhan's voice is barely audible because he is too embarassed.

Chanyeol finds white confetti and makes it snow.

After they are done singing the even more beautiful version of their famous ballad, the judges are in tears.

"You... put exo to shame with your angel voices," the first one says while choking back tears.

"I. AM. SPEEHLESS." The next one says (apparently not speechless lol).

"Tonight I have laughed and cried. But for the first time in years, I have also firmed," the last judge confesses.

Okay awkward silence.

Then the judges whisper who the winner should be...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We have come to the conclusion that the winner is Chen. Will you marry me?" The last judge asks hopefully.

 

 

So Chen wins but he also has to marry the creepy judge and legally change his name to Chena the end.

 

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m67ewzfINJ1r696is.png