On The Way Down

Better With the Lights Off(draft)

So exo didn't have gas money for their van, so they use a car.

"This must be how sardines feel," Sehun murmer in Luhan's ear.

"So romantic guise," Baekhyun laugh.

Luhan punch his leg.

The two flower boys were a little closer than they usually were for the end of wolf performances.

Everyone was sitting on each other laps, but the hunhan couple was like sqished together.

Kyungsoo and Kai took the trunk because there wasn't enough room. Such good sports!

"Yah knock it off Kaisoo! Stop dancing back there!" Baekhyun shakes his head and sits back again.

"Why are there so many speed bumps?" Kris wonders out loud.

"There aren't. I'm jumping in my seat because this is excitiiiiiing!" Tao sqeals.

"Pls stop." Kris holds onto door handle.

Lay takes a picture of Xiumin.

"Lay what are you doing?" Suho asks.

"I'm sending this to Sohee."

"Noooooo0ooo," Xiumin leap for cell phone but it too late.

Suho laughs. "She already knows you are her look alike."

"Guys lets sing along to Lucky again, ohorat," Sehun suggests.

A unified "NO" answers him. Fine den, he rolls down window. He sticks out his head and his tongue.

"Hey since we will be two hours early lets hang out at that ICE CREAM PARLOR!" Chanyeol shouts and makes a run for it at the red light stop, clutching his dress as he flees the car.

"Oh great now Suho has to use his credit card for you kids!" Suho grumbles and pulls into the parking lot.

Exo members giggle as they run inside.

"What if Sasaengs discover us," Luhan sqeaks in the back seat, covering his rose colored face.

"Come with us Lulu!" Suho peels him from the seat and they enter together.

It's croweded inside with many young adults. The candy colors light up the scenery.

"Where is Kyungsoo and Kai Kk?" Baekhyun asks in a girly voice when they are all seated at a booth.

Oh rats!

"Who cares~," Chanyeol cooes in Baek's ear.

"They seem to love it in the trunk," he adds with a nod.

"Where is Layla?" Luhan asks in a panic.

"Uhhh... Well it's just nine wolves in our pack who will get ice cream, three are hybernating," leader Suho chuckles.

"We are foxes, ahem," Tao corrects him.

"Look it's SNSD!" A missguided fan runs up to Exo.

"Nine angels can we have a picture? I'm the biggest Girls' Generation fan in town!" Her friend holds out a camera.

"Sure, who with?" Xuimin says in his lady voice.

"All of you!" The two fans sqeal and a series of selcas follows.

After that is done exo relieved.

"Who is going to order for us?" Sehun smirks at Luhan.

"Do banana splits sound good for each of us?" Suho offers.

"Yes hyung extra chocolate syrup for mine please. Chocolate ice cream too. Actually make it all chocolate." Sehun giggles.

"Okay capatain picky pants," Chanyeol pinches his cheek.

"Since you won't enter the competition you should order for us Luhanna!" Sehun smirks with intense eye contact.

"Order, ORDER, ORDER!" The rowdey wolves howl.

Suho hands Luhan his card and he gets up, reluctantly.

"I'm still the most manly!" He scowls before strutting to the counter.

A few men look his way, and one hands him his number. Luhan accepts in confusion.

Exo is in stitches from this, and the beagle line is litterally on the floor.

Chen, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun are kicking the air and grabbing their tummies, gasping for air.

Luhan orders and struts back to his seat.

Just then, Luhan trips over his high heel, and woah his dress flies up and yeah he's a man.

The parlor atmosphere becomes silent and then everyone looses it.

"That's a boy! Oh my goodness!" The SNSD fans cried. "Oppa imposters!"

The beagle line was just about to sit in the booth again, but they fall on the floor and continue laughing.

Camera flashes and hollers won't stop so Exo gotta leave, after they get ice cream of course.

Luhan runs out dramatically and waits by the car. Lay can't open it because he's asleep. Kai and DO can't hear over themselves.

"What a cray day," Kris sighs and holds his panda who holds the ice cream.

"Feed me, I wuv Wu!" Tao confesses.

"Okay," Kris feeds adorable happy Tao.

Tao tries to feed Kris.

"Here comes the airplane Krissy! Zoooom, zoom."

"Banana, not my style."

 

 

 

(XOXO here)

So readers, what do you think?

Any new predictions of who will win?

I made up my mind in the first chapter who will win, so it's a solid decision.

Fighting! (*^*)/