Chapter 7

Electric Heart

 

 

CHAPTER 7

 

                     Jonghyun stared out the window of his apartment. He missed Key. He regrets that he raised his voice with Key but what he said was true. Why can’t he just trust me? He sighed. What do I do now? I certainly can’t live without him, but I guess he really doesn’t want me in his life anymore, huh?

                    Jonghyun couldn’t face the silence in his apartment anymore. He went to the café that he always goes with Key. He pushed open the doors, hoping to spot Key there. Instead, he spotted Se Kyung in the corner. Oh gosh. What do I do? I don’t want Key to come by and misunderstand again… but if I don’t go over to her, then the paparazzi would find it weird since we’re ‘dating’, right?

                     He made his way over to Se Kyung and sat down opposite her. “Paparazzi at the table in the left corner.” Se Kyung said to Jonghyun, as softly as possible as she smiled. Jonghyun sent a casual glance around the café and spotted the reporter Se Kyung was talking about.

                     “Got it.” Jonghyun answered, laughing. He pretended as if Se Kyung had told a funny joke, when in fact, she didn’t.

                     “What’s up?” Se Kyung could see right away that something was on Jonghyun’s mind.

                     “Kibum followed me the other day and he must’ve seen you in my arms and didn’t stay long enough to understand the whole story. He misunderstood us and got pissed. He even moved out to stay at Onew’s apartment for a while. He won’t even let me talk to him or give me a chance to explain.” Jonghyun said sadly.

                     “Oh. The cockroach incident? I’m so sorry. If I knew that this would happen, I wouldn’t have asked you to come over in the first place.” Se Kyung apologized sincerely. She really didn’t want any problems between Jonghyun and Key. After all, she really wanted Jonghyun to be happy.

                     “It’s alright. It wasn’t your fault anyway. You couldn’t have known this would happen. I just don’t know what to do now.” Jonghyun sighed.

                     “Just wait it out for a while. Wait until he’s calmed down then explain to him. I need to go now; I have some business to attend to. I’m sorry. I’ll see you around, okay?” Se Kyung advised Jonghyun. She stood up to leave and Jonghyun stood up as well and hugged her. It was all for the paparazzi, but the hug was genuine.

                      “Thanks for listening. I’ll figure it out soon enough. You’ve always been a great friend.” Jonghyun told Se Kyung while hugging her.

                     “You’re always welcome. Call me anytime.” Se Kyung answered. Her heart was aching. To some girls, this would be the perfect opportunity to snatch Jonghyun away from Key. But she knew that Jonghyun loved Key too much for her to have a chance with Jonghyun. So that’s all I’ll ever be to him. Just a friend. Se Kyung thought sadly but forced a smile on her face as she walked out the door.

                     She didn’t have anywhere to go. She did have a plan, though. She drove to Onew’s apartment. She knocked on his apartment door, and as she expected, Key answered the door.

                     “What are you doing here?” Key asked angrily when he saw Se Kyung.

                     “Just listen for a second, okay? Jonghyun didn’t send me here. I just want you to listen for a second. I don’t care what you do after you listen to what I have to say, but just listen.” Se Kyung said sternly to Key.

                     Key let Se Kyung into the apartment, stoned faced. “You better hurry up. Onew hyung is coming back soon and he will bash your face in if he sees you.” Key said to Se Kyung, crossing his arms.

                     “There’s nothing between me and Jonghyun. I’m not trying to make you believe me. It’s a fact and whether you believe it or not, is totally up to you. That day at my apartment, there was a cockroach so I jumped on the chair. After that, I just lost my balance and fell. Luckily, Jonghyun caught me just in time. Seeing how it affected your relationship, I still wouldn’t regret that Jonghyun caught me. But only because I really don’t want to break my spine. Anyway, I came here to tell you that you’re so stupid. Not as an insult, but just hoping that you will see clearly. Why would you doubt Jonghyun for even a second? I’ve seen the way he looks at you and anyone can clearly see that he loves only you. I’m only surprised that the paparazzi didn’t catch on. Why would you spy on him in the first place? He has done nothing wrong to make you doubt his actions. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Call him up and listen to his explanation.” Se Kyung said in a rush, not stopping once to take a breath.

                     “Why are you doing this? I know you have feelings for him.” Key asked Se Kyung, still stone faced.

                     “Because I want to see him happy. And if he’s happy with you, then so be it. At least I’m not as selfish as you.” Se Kyung said, walking out the door, leaving Key to process what she told him.

 

**********

                     Onew smiled when he thought of Alice. He caught himself just in time. Wait, what..? Why am I smiling when I think of her? It’s not like I just met her. I’ve known her for a few years already… But she looked so pretty yesterday. I just didn’t notice because I was too busy eating chicken. Now that I think of it… she looked absolutely gorgeous! Why haven’t I noticed that before? Oh and those warm brown eyes. I could get lost in them. WHOA. Hold on there. Slow down now. Why the heck am I thinking such things?! Oh gosh. I like her?!

                     Onew jumped when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, penetrating his thoughts. He pulled it out and stared at the screen. ALICE?! OH MY GOSH. IS THIS COINCIDENCE OR WHAT? I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT HER! BUT I’M STILL CONFUSED! CHILL, ONEW, CHILL. BREATHE. DEEP BREATH. WHEW. Okay. It’s nothing. Just pick up the call and talk like you usually do.

                     “H-h-hello? Alice n-n-noona?” Onew couldn’t help but stutter. He mentally slapped himself. OH GOSH JUST CALM DOWN, ONEW!

                     “Hey, Onew. Are you free tonight? Want to meet up for some dinner? My brother is out of town and I’m lonely tonight.” Alice said.

                     “S-s-sure! W-w-what time?” Onew still couldn’t help himself from stuttering.

                     “I’ll meet you at the restaurant we always go to. Is 7pm okay?” Alice said.

                     “Y-y-yeah, n-n-no p-p-problem!” Onew kicked himself for stuttering.

                     “Onew…? Are you okay? Why are you stuttering?” Alice asked, concerned.

                     “Y-y-yeah. Its n-n-nothing!” Onew really felt like dying now.

                     “Oh. Well, okay. See you then!” Alice said before hanging up.

                     Oh gosh. Onew dropped his head onto the table. What am I going to do?!

 

**********

                   

                     Taemin’s parents approved of their marriage. They knew that Minho might not be around forever to look after Taemin, but what can they do? Taemin was happy with Minho and that’s all they can ask for. The choice was after all up to Taemin.

                     Taemin’s parents wanted to have their wedding in the Lee mansion, with a full blown fancy ceremony. Taemin and Minho strongly disagreed. They just wanted something small and private. They didn’t really want a wedding ceremony.

                     Taemin walked into Minho’s hospital room. “Minho, we’re going to buy the rings tonight.” Taemin happily announced.

                     Minho, who as usual was sitting by the window, thinking, smiled and nodded. He really couldn’t care less if they had a plastic ring or a diamond ring, as long as they were together.

                     Taemin sat on Minho’s lap. “We’re getting married.” Both of them couldn’t stop smiling.

                     That night, Taemin brought Minho into the city to buy a ring. They couldn’t seem to find one that suited their taste. They were either too expensive or too plain. Not that they couldn’t afford diamond rings, but they just didn’t see the point in them. Why show off our money through our wedding rings? Wedding rings are to show off our love, not our riches. They didn’t like the plain rings, because well, they didn’t like them.

                     Finally they came across this shop that sold custom made rings. They went in and had a pair of rings custom made. They designed it so that the ring said ‘2MIN’. They had to collect it in a couple of weeks.

                     They drove to the beach as usual. Minho sat down on the sand and Taemin sat on his lap. They stared out at the sea. They couldn’t see anything accept the lights of a few boats and the light from a lighthouse. Minho kissed Taemin’s neck and Taemin shivered.

                     “Minho… you know that you won’t be my first, right?” Taemin said softly. He had lost his innocence a few years back when he was in a relationship with another guy.

                     “As long as I’m your last.” Minho smiled, kissing Taemin’s neck again.

A/N :

Okay, well.. this is the part where Minho looses his innocence.

And where he and Taemin.. uhh.. you know, make love.

Sorry I really don't write . I'll probably at it anyway. xD

After all, I don't want to define my story (:

But.. if you want to, just imagine it yourselves, alright? Hahah.

P/S. Sorry, I know the gif xD