The arrival

The Lee Affair

After what felt like an hour, they finally found their destination. The driver stopped the car outside a big gate. The gate was made out of black metal with golden details. Behind it was a large dark brown wooden door, that remind you off the gates you find at old castles. It didn't take them long before they had made their way through the gate and up to Eunhyuk's apartment. 

Never have Donghae been more excited than he was now. Even if he have been to Paris countless times, he couldn't stop his excitement. He knew somewhere deep in his heart this time would be different. A good different for once. 
 
"Are you ready?" Asked Eunhyuk, looking deep into Donghae's beautiful eyes. Which he loved so much. He didn't have to wait long for the answer to come. As fast as the words left his lips, donghae kissed him. A sweet innocent kiss. 
 
 
~
 
Once inside the apartment, donghae rushed to the big white windows in the living room. Without hesitation he opened them all, letting the fresh wind inside. With a smile he walked on the balcony. Eunhyuk watched his lover with fascination. He knew Donghae loved when a warm breeze from the wind hit his body. But never had he seen anything like this before. Donghae used to open just some thew windows when he visited Eunhyuk's apartment back in Seoul. Never all of them. So this took eunhyuk with quite surprise. 
 
"Enjoying yourself?" Eunhyuk asked as he walked up to his lover.  Donghae turned his head and smiled even bigger.
 
"Could never been better." 
 
Eunhyuk couldn't stop himself from giggle a little at the other male's cuteness. Donghae was adorable. Yet, beautiful. There was something about him that made Eunhyuks heart beat faster, that made him feel weak without the other. 
 
"Where are we going to eat tonight, darling?" Donghae suddenly asked as he gazed over the city. The sudden question took Eunhyuk once again by surprise. He haven't even thought of that. In matter of fact, he had totally forgotten about it.
 
They quickly agreed to get some street food. Knowing the city well, eunhyuk took his lover to a small cafe around the corner of building they lived in. It was a tiny but they served one of the world's most delicious pastries Eunhyuk has ever tasted. Not even his own chefs back in Seoul could bake something like this. 
Donghae's eyes grew big once he saw the counter full of cakes. France is famous for their many sweets and good cooking. But never could he think of something like this. All his earlier trips there seemed wasted, now that he realized he has missed this gorgeous little cafe. 
Donghae couldn't stop himself from ordering a chocolate Éclair, while his older lover took a puff pastry filled with light vanilla cream, whipped cream and strawberries, called 'Strawberry Choux Cream'. A classic Eunhyuk often ordered while he was visiting France. He loved how the different flavors combined to a such a magical taste. He also liked the fact he could use the whipped cream as an excuse to have Donghae to 'touch him'. After they got their order they quickly sat themselves by one of the thew tables.  
 
"So, what do you want to do?" Eunhyuk asked as he took a bite of his cake. 
 
"Me?" 
 
"Yeah, any special places you want to visit?"
 
Donghae took a sip of his coffee, trying to think of at least one thing to do with Eunhyuk. That didn't involved have magical with his lover. 
 
"Let's go to a palace, I want to see the royal gardens."