The Lee Affair

The Lee Affair

"Is there anyone here besides us?" Donghae asked as he step inside Eunhyuks apartment. As Eunhyuk took off his jacket.

"Don't worry none is here, we got the whole place for ourself." 

"Really?" Donghae asked again as he pressed eunhyuk up against the wall, pressing their bodies together. 

"Uhm"

Donghae led in and kissed Eunhyuks fully lips. 
Maybe it wasn't that good idea to leave the party and invite donghae over. But on the other hand, who gives a ? Donghae has a body of a god and it gave eunhyuk chills just looking into those beautiful eyes of the other. 

"What are you thinking so hard about in the middle of this?" 
Donghae said, taking back eunhyuk to reality far from his thoughts. 

"Ah nothing special, just it may not been a very wise idea to take you with me home due the fact we just meet." 

Donghae tensed up and stopped kissing eunhyuks neck. 
"But on the other hand I don't mind, I think your the iest male alive." 
With that Donghae gave eunhyuk a small kiss on the lips, which eunhyuk happily replied to. In matter of seconds the apartment was full of moans and the sound of skin against skin.

~*~

"So you slept with him?" Hyuna asked while taking a bite of her croissant. 

"Maybe, maybe not." 

"Oh come on, darling! I saw the looks you gave each other, the sparkles in your eyes. That you only get when you see something fascinating or when you simply fall in love. And now, lets not forgot your flirting in front of me and your make out season on the dance floor. I already know what I need but please dear Donghae, tell me."

Donghae blushed at her words, flashbacks come up in his mind of his earlier activities with eunhyuk. 

"Oh god you did sleep with him. How was he? Was he good?" 

"Can we discus this somewhere else not where JS is in the other room ears dropping our whole conversation? Please?" 

"Nope, I'm not letting you go so fast young man. Your going to spill the beans right here, right now." 

 

~*~

Guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have been quite busy with both school, work and the house hold. But it seems things are getting better, so I hope I can update for now more often. I know it's a small chapter but I had to update it. 

To everyone, even those who do not celebrate Christmas, merry Christmas and a happy new year!! 💗