The Lee Affair

The Lee Affair

"And you are?" Asked a dark brown haired man with beautiful chocolate orbs. He titled his head and tightened his hold on to the all to thin model, the girl made a face that expressed pain when he did so, but she kept quiet. The man pretended he didn't notices her and simply just kept holding her tight around her waist. 

"Please, Kyu have some respect for the girl she's gonna die if you keep holding into her like that." Said Hyuna and got a cold glare from the brown eyed man called Kyuhyun. 
"Don't look at me like that. And for your information I'm someone you shouldn't pick up a fight with, we don't want your relationship with Mr.Choi's son Sungmin to come out in public, do we?"  
And with that she turned away from him in her black high heels and walked away, leaving Kyuhyun confused and pissed. 
"Who the hell is she?" Asked a pissed kyuhyun to his best friend Eunhyuk who stood some meter way from him. Eunhyuk took a glass of champagne from one of the servants and walked to kyuhyun with a smirk on his face. 
"That my friend, is JS's new wife Hyuna. If I were you I would avoid pick up a fight with her, she knows everything and everyone man." Answered Eunhyuk without dropping the smirk on his lips, he knew much well how Kyuhyun loved to pick up fights with people and how much he enjoyed watching them losing against him.
"How come JS married a girl like that? I didn't know he was into troublemakers." Said Kyuhyun and took a sip from his champagne glass, still holding on to the poor model. Eunhyuk only smiled and whispered into the dark brown haired boy's ear;
"He's not the only one who's into troublemakers." 
With that Eunhyuk left kyuhyun and walked up of the stairs made of glass. He looked around carefully so he wouldn't walk into someone he didn't like, like it wouldn't be that smart if he accidentally walked into someone like Heechul. Heechul or Madame Hee Hee what he now calls himself after he married that Chinese business man, that either Eunhyuk or Kyuhyun liked. Ever since he married that guy, Heechul has been acting very weird. He started to get more like a "normal" man, you know a man who goes to his work and acutely work (don't sit behind his desk throwing money around himself), coming on time and don't go on parties often (if they weren't important). Heechul was before Hangaeng a very crazy man full of joy and insane thoughts, he was the guy who wore drag queen clothes and rocked it at the clubs, he would take Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun to privet trips on his giant boat and he would even hire a whole hotel to have a big party there until he would collapse. He was insane and never regret a single thing of what he did, a crazy fella in Eunhyuks opinion. 
Eunhyuk was dragged out of his thoughts when he felt something heavy crash into his chest and a beautiful voice that said 
"Sorry, sir." 
Eunhyuk let his eyes land on a very handsome chocolate browed haired man with the most beautiful eyes eunhyuk have seen. The man bowed with his head saying "sorry" again and was out to leave but eunhyuk stopped him while saying with gentle to voice;
"It's okay, don't worry." 
The man gave eunhyuk a bright smile before he walked past the him, eunhyuk didn't have time to ask who he was, eunhyuk just stood there startruck watching the man go. 
 
-*-
 
”Donghae, darling. Please don’t play with the food.” Hyuna said and took a sip of the champagne, she hold in her hand. Donghae nodded and took a small bite of the salmon, which was made so it looked like a rose. He has never been found of these kinds of parties but he knew it was fun, if Hyuna was around. When he first meet her, he was pretty cold against her and didn’t really like her. But as the time go by and he got to know her a little more, he realized how amazing and sassy she is. She knew everything about everyone and had the power to make them fall on their knees for her, she is in other words a killer queen. No wonder why JS choose to marry her. 
Donghae is also the only one who acutely knew why JS married her in the first place, it wasn’t only about love, it was about money too. JS was broke and Hyuna was enormously rich, so of course he married her, or he had to leave his castle and yet set life which he would decently not. 
 
”Why would she like to invest in you company when she can invest in mine? Mine is bigger, better and stronger than yours. I think the lady should invest in my company, she is the most gorgeous woman I have ever laid my eyes on and she's also a very good bussnies woman. "  
Thats what all men told her, trying to lure her into their filthy business, but as always she refused. She knew exactly what they tried to do, so she would simply just change the subject or leave smoothly. Donghae has during the years by her side learned more about life than he ever had before. 

-*-

"Jesscia, honey. Do you know who the Lee family is?" Eunhyuk asked looking at Jessica hoping she would know who he was referring to. She hummed and nodded, taking another bite of her food.
"I'm planning on trying to make them invest in our company, so we should try to get a little more friendly with them. Let's pay them a little visit." Eunhyuk continued and rose from his chair ready to leave. Jessica once again nodded and linked their arms, walking to the Lee family's table.

 It didn't take long time to find them, they sat in one of the tables out on the balcony. It wasn't the actual setting, that made them easy to find, it was Hyuna herself. She always wears a long black dress and a big black hat with small horns sticking out of it, she sat in the center at the table, JS by her side

 

**

What do you think so far? Please subscribe, comment and upvote! ❤️