A surprise

The Lee Affair

"I'm flying off to Paris on Monday, so I might need a ride to the airport." Eunhyuk said looking out over the big city, through the glass window. 

"Don't be ridiculous, Eunhyuk. Borrow my jet, there is no need for you to throw out your money on those low class planes. Unless you want to invest your money in them of course." Kyuhyun snored back, playing with his peen. 

"That's very kind of you, but I have already booked the tickets."

"What a pity, oh well. I will tell Mr Kim to pick you up at ...?"

"Ah six o'clock in the morning."

"Then it's settled, I will tell the staff when I returned home. Tell me do you need an extra footman or partner? I do think Lady Jung's right wing Donghae, is quite willing to go with you. He as fallen into your interest, lately. Haven't he?" 

Eunhyuk tensed up at the question. Was it really that obvious? Was he really that bad at hiding his emotions? It made him question how many knew about it. And how much impact would it have on his life? 
It's been a month since the incident and they have seen each other since then regularly. But of course everything was a secret. Or so eunhyuk thought. Maybe kyu saw them when on the net of Donghae's own privet catamaran on their trip to Jeju Island? 

"Thank you, and I would rater not answer that question kyu. "

"Oh stop it, would you. You grumpy old bagar. I was just teasing." 


"I know."

Letting go of his pen, kyuhyun stood up from his chair and walked up to eunhyuk by the window. When he stood right behind him, he whispered in the other's ear;

"So.....?"

"Sooo, my plan was to take him with me to my abatement in Paris. It was supposed to be a surprise, but you spoiled it all kyu!" Eunhyuk explained, throwing his hands up in the air. Kyuhyun on the other side smirked and hit the other males shoulder playfully.

"Good luck with him, hyuk. Don't let him go that easy, this time." With that he left eunhyuk dumbfounded by the window and walked out of the room. 
Maybe just maybe, kyu was right for once. Maybe he shouldn't let donghae slip through his fingers? Eunhyuk thought, as he returned to watch over the city once again. 

 

~*~

Thanks for reading this chapter!❤️ I know it's a small chapter but I had to update. This coming week I might not update at all due new year and work. So I wish you guys a great new year and thank you again for reading, subscribing, commenting and up voting this story❤️