On the way to Paris

The Lee Affair

"You never seem to stop surprising me hyuk, neither less that we are flying with one of 'those' kind of planes." 

"Don't be ridiculous, these planes are actually. Believe it or not my dear donghae, very comfortable." 

"I do believe you on that statement but..." Donghae said, picking between the front seats. Trying to figure out if Eunhyuk's chauffeur was ears dropping their conversation or not. Taking no chances, he turned his eyes back on Eunhyuk and leaded in. With his left hand, he gestured hyuk to come closer to him. The older male quickly did so, with a smirk on his face. 

"But what?" Eunhyuk asked, still smirking. Donghae took a death breath, picked over to the chauffeur once again before leading his eyes on Eunhyuk's beautiful almond ones.  Deciding whenever he should tell him or not. Before he knew it the words left his mouth, almost like a wisher. Just to be sure the chauffeur didn't hear anything.

"We can't do anything fun or show any kid of affection."  

As soon as eunhyuk heard the words out of the other mouth, he started laughing. Dumbfounded, donghae looked at him with wide eyes.

"Oh dear donghae." Eunhyuk said chuckling, giving donghae one of his in famous gummy smiles. Without thinking donghae kissed him passionately. Totally forgetting about his environment, about his title as a lord, about the rough truth that he shall not be gay in the eyes of the people. It all just blew out of his head when he was with eunhyuk, it was like magic to donghae. And so he could not stop himself from kissing the man that he loved more than anything in the world. 

Eunhyuk responded to the kiss happily. He hooked Donghae's black tie around his hand, brining the younger closer to him. Depending the kiss. When he did so donghae let out a small moan of approval. And kissed Eunhyuk back roughly, biting hyuk's over lip. Begging for an begging for entrance. But hyuk kept his mouth shut, as much as he wanted to have hot make out season with donghae. He knew they were going to arrive at the airport anytime soon, and it would be a pity to not finish of what they started for 24 hours. Maybe he should have borrowed kyu's jet after all. 

Feeling the lack of response from the other, Donghae broke the kiss. He slowly started coming back to reality, totally out of breath after his hot kiss with eunhyuk. Realizing what he just did, he put both of his hands over his mouth and looked horrified at hyuk. 

"I'm so sorry!!" He said, almost like whisper. 

"What? Donghae, dear. What are you sorry about?" 

"About I kissed you. I shouldn't have done that, specially not with staff around." 

"Oh dear." 

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be sorry, in matter a fact you should be happy. I do believe Mr. Kim as seen everything. And now I mean everything. I'm sure kyu have slept with sungmin in the car several times, while the chauffeur is driving.

Donghae couldn't stop himself from blushing at the others words. He didn't know who this 'kyu' was or the other make sungmin but just the thought of them together, ing in a car, both embarrassed and turned him on. 

"Oh yeah, talking about in the car. I got a little surprise for you, when we arrive." 

Never in his life as Donghae been more , freaked and excited about a surprise. He have seen almost everything but he knew eunhyuk's surprises were special. When eunhyuk said surprise it often means something in the lines of crazy . And Donghae loved it. Now he was even more thrilled to step his foot in France, or more likely in Eunhyuk's king size bed with a hot eunhyuk ing into him hard

 

 

~*~

 

Thank you guys for reading! 💗 I hope you had a great new year and Christmas. Now I know it's a small update but I will try to write more this week~ hope you like it ❤️