The Lee Affair

The Lee Affair

Eunhyuk walked slowly up to the table smiling, trying to come up with a good sentence to say. But his brain completely stopped working when he saw the familiar brown head man with the beautiful eyes, sitting by Hyuna's side. He was once again startruck by this handsome stranger, never had eunhyuk ever felt something like this. Sure he had his crushes and girls an boys but never had he felt like he do now. 

"Yes?" Hyuna asked looking at Eunhyuk, racing her eyebrow up.

"Mrs. Jang, I would like to ask where you bought that magnificent hat of yours. It's quite fascinating and my darling, Jessica, here couldn't stop her self from wanting to know." Eunhyuk said fixing his eyes on the handsome brunette. 

"I bought it in a tiny shop in London at Barker Street, but sadly I have forgotten what the name of the shop was." she pushed, following eunhyuk eyes. Before she continued;

"But I think you could find it pretty easily if you go there yourself. I see your more interested in my dear Donghae here, than my hat. He won't bite, darling. Not what I recall off." 

Eunhyuk didn't have a change to answer her before Donghae meet his gaze and said;

"Oh don't be to sure about that, I wouldn't mind tasting a piece of his." 

Eunhyuk was not sure if he was sarcastic or not but something tells him the later. He was acutely suprised how the brown head had the courage to say something like that in front of his family, without feeling any shame at all. Eunhyuk could never say a such a thing like that, specially not to a guy. his suddenly dry lips, eunhyuk let his head fall back and made a nervous cough, hoping the brown head wouldn't hear it. 

"Wanna try?" He said, smirking. 

"Oh if I would." 

With that Donghae rose from his chair and walked up to eunhyuk with long confident steps. If donghae wasn't apart of the Lee's family, eunhyuk would have guessed Donghae was some sort of model and just here to get his name known.  Because the brown head was the most gorgeous man eunhyuk ever have seen. 

"Thirsty?" Eunhyuk asked hoping donghae would get the hint. To his happiness donghae whispered with a low yet y voice in hyuk's ear;
 

"Very"

And took a sip of Eunhyuks champagne glass.  Eunhyuk let his hand fall on the brown heads and gave it a slight squeeze. 

"Let's go somewhere privet shall we?" 

"What about your lady?" 

"You mean Jessica? Don't worry about her, I think she has it quite alright here. If not she can herself away from here on her own."  

Before Eunhyuk knew it, he was in the middle of the crowd on the dance floor with Donghae, dancing,  grinding their body's against each other. The tension between them is so hot eunhyuk could not stop himself from kissing the other, to Eunhyuks surprise donghae kissed him back. The kiss was sloppy but enough to drive both of them almost insane, donghae kissed eunhyuk again. And again. And again, it was like he couldn't get enough of the other. 
Eunhyuk knew they have just meet and he didn't know the other that well but he couldn't find himself to stop wanting him. In his bed, , ing him until the dawn

 

*Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please comment and subscribe!^^