#07

The Derp has fallen.

 

 

◇PARK CHANYEOL's POV◇

 

It's been a busy month for us. We performed several concerts, photoshoots for magazines, preparing for our new album, and for our comeback soon.

 

 

 

"Gaaaah! I'm sooo tired! Manager hyung, what's on the schedule?" I asked our Manager.

 

 

"Oh, You're all free except Baekhyun and Suho. You two needs to go to the SM Building and prepare then we will go to Inkigayo." He said.

 

 

"Waaaaaah! We still have Inkigayo? Manager hyung, I'm not feeling well! I think I'm sick!" Baekhyun said while lying on the couch.

 

 

"You're sick? Chanyeol, can you subsitute Baekhyun for this day? You can MC, right?" Manager asked me.

 

 

"Fine. I'll be Baek's sub." Even if I'm tired, I'll still do it. Baek's my Best bud and I need to help him.

 

 

"Ok. Suho, Chanyeol, let's go!"

 

 

★SM Building★

 

 

We're walking on the hallways and the staff seems so... busy? Well they're always busy but not this kind of busy. I think some of them are even stressed.

 

 

"What's happening?" Manager hyung asked one of the staff.

 

 

"Rookie.Debut.Now." she said then she ran.

 

 

"A rookie's about to debut?" Suho hyung asked

 

 

"That's what she said." I said.

 

☆◇☆◇☆

 

We finished preparing and now, we're already in Inkigayo. The show already started and we introduced ourselves. So far, I think I'm doing great in MC-ing.

 

 

"AND NOW WE HAVE... RED VELVET!" Suho hyung said then we MCs went on the side.

 

Red Velvet? Isn't that Wendy's group?

 

 

"Sometimes, You gotta be Bold! Just rock the world, Booyah! Lalalalalalalalalala Happiness! Lalalalalalalalalala, Are you happy, uh?" they started performing.

 

 

After they performed, we went to the stage to interview them.

 

I can say that they're great for a rookie.

 

 

"Can you please introduce yourselves?" -Suho hyung.

 

 

"Ne. Annyeonghaseyo! Bae Irene imnida! I'm Red Velvet's Leader!"

 

"Annyeong, I'm Kang Seulgi!"

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Red Velvet's maknae, Joy!"

 

 

"Hey everyone! I'm Wendy Son! Nice to meet y'all here!"

 

 

So the show continued and guess what! I haven't said any word during our interview with Red Velvet! It's awkward for me because of her. You know who's the 'her' I'm talking about.

 

 

When the show ended, we headed immediately to the SM Building.

 

 

"Congratulations hoobaes! That was daebak!" We heard our Super Junior seniors congratulating Red Velvet.

 

 

"Kamsahmnida sunbaes." They bowed.

 

 

"Hey guys!" Donghae hyung greeted us. We bowed to them.

 

 

"Congrats. You did great... all of you." I said while looking at Wendy. Her cheeks turned bright pink then she looked away.

 

 

Is she scared of me or something?

 

 

"Gomawo sunbae." They bowed at us.

 

 

Wendy took a glance at me then she immediately looked away. Her face is now red. Is she... sick? Why is she red?

 

 

★EXO DORM★

 

 

When we entered the dorm, Chen began to tease me.

 

 

"Ya! Chanyeol! You were speechless on the interview! You eyes are even glued to Wendy-ssi! Hahaha!" Chen laughed.

 

 

"Do you like Wendy-ssi? Is this the end for our ChanBaek OTP? Hahahaha!" Baekhyun added.

 

 

"Ya! Baekhyun-ah! I thought you were sick! Why are you--"

 

 

 

"Don't change the topic Chanyeol! Hahaha!" -Luhan hyung

 

 

 

"Yeah! Do you like Her? Hahahahaha!" -Kai

 

 

 

"Ugh! Guys, stop it!" I said but they just continued laughing.

 

 

 

"Chanyeol, it's okay, that's love!" -Kyungsoo

 

 

 

"Ya! Isn't that your drama?!"

 

 

 

"Yes don't change the topic! Hahaha!" -kyungsoo

 

 

"I don't like her ok? she's just my hoobae!"

 

 

 

"I thought you're just the Reaction King Yeol! You're a Denial King now! Hahaha!" -Sehun

 

 

 

 

"Shut up guys!" They laughed.