#02

The Derp has fallen.

◇PARK CHANYEOL's POV◇

 

 

I entered the music room after the 'scene' happened a few minutes ago. It was kinda embarassing but luckily only a staff saw what happened.

 

Good thing my co-members, especially Chen wasn't there or else I am sooo dead!

 

 

As I entered the music room, I heared a beautiful voice singing while playing the guitar.

The voice was so relaxing to hear.

The girl singing was not facing me so I can't see her clearly. I wonder who she is. Then suddenly, Lay hyung entered the room and he called the girl who was singing.

 

 

"Wendy-ssi! You'll practice with us?" Lay hyung asked the girl.

 

Wait. Did he just called the girl WENDY?!

 

 

The girl turned around, bowed to Lay hyung and then..

"Annyeonghaseyo Lay sunbaeni--- YOU AGAIN?!" She shouted while pointing her index finger at me.

 

"Wendy-ssi, you and Chanyeol knows each other already?" Lay hyung asked.

I looked at the Wendy girl. She looks confused. I smirk then removed my shades.

 

"Cha---Chanyeol? Park Chanyeol sunbaenim?!" She said while her eyes widened.

 

"Yep. The one and only Park Chanyeol." I smirked once again.

 

"Sht." I heared her silently cursed.

 

"Wait... is anything wrong..? What's happening?" Lay hyung asked.

 

 

"Oh! It's just--"

 

 

 

"OMO! Park Chanyeol sunbaenim, Mianhe! Aigoo! I'm so sorry for what happened in the hallways a few minutes ago! Sorry!" She said while bowing so many times to me.

 

 

"O...kay? I seriously don't know what happened a few minutes ago but I hope you two made up." Lay hyung said then his phone rang so he excused himself and went out of the training room leaving me and... her.

 

 

"Chanyeol sunbae, i'm really really sorry for---"

 

 

"Enough. I don't wanna hear you apologizing to me again, ok? You're forgiven." I grab my guitar then I headed for the exit.

 

"Oh, and Wendy... right?"

 

"Yes sunbae?"

 

 

"Tell Lay hyung that I'm going to the Vocals' training room."

 

 

"Arasso sunbae."

 

 

"And Wendy...?"

 

 

 

"Y-yes?"

 

 

"Don't run in the hallways next time and don't just randomly call a certain person blind. Bye." With that, I left the music room. I heared Wendy's scream outside.

 

It's either she's fangirling over me, or she's embarassed.

 

 

Wendy. Wendy. Wendy.

 

 

 

Her name reminds me of our song 'Peter Pan'.