#05

The Derp has fallen.

 

⭐PARK CHANYEOL's POV ⭐

 

Eating lunch with our hoobaes is kinda awkward for me.

Chen continues to tease me silently along with Kai.

 

I'm sitting next to We. ndy and I think she's going crazy! Everytime I took a glance at her, she's um... Shaking?

 

Am I that scary? No. Maybe Wendy's really crazy. That's it

 

 

After eating, We, EXO members have some photoshoot to do. It's for our new album, I think.

 

-Photoshoot-

 

 

"Ok! 1, 2, 3, smile!" I smiled showing off my rich in white teeth in the camera.

 

 

Next, I smiled again but this time, I'm doing my popular pose. The V sign.

 

Then, the last picture is me, showing my derp side.

 

"Ok! Good job guys! That's it for today!" the photographer said while clapping.

 

 

We fixed our things and we're about to leave but the rookies came in wearing..  School outfits?

 

Wendy saw me so she immediately looked at the other way then they went to the photographer.

 

 

"Oh! Red Velvet! Here for your photoshoot for your debut?"

 

 

"Ne. Can we start now?" Irene said so the phtographer nodded and they started the photoshoot.

 

 

"Hey guys. Let's go watch our hoobaes!" Suho hyung said then the others agreed.

 

We sat at the chairs facing them.

 

"Solo's first! Irene you go first." Irene went into the middle then the other three girls went to us.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaes" they bowed to us so we bowed back.

 

 

"You look great hoobaes!" Suho hyung complimented.

 

 

"Kamsahamnida sunbae!"

 

 

"Great job Irene. Wendy, you're next!" I think that's their manager who said that. I saw her talking to Manager hyung a few minutes ago.

 

 

Wendy excused herself then she went into the middle.

 

She smiled naturally then the camera flashed.

 

Her second pose... My signature pose! My V sign!

 

Then the last pose, SHE's BEING A DERP?!

 

 

"Wendy-ssi is like the female version of you Chanyeol!" Luhan said while nudging me.

 

 

"Is she your soulmate? Hahaha!" -Kai

 

 

After the photoshoot, we went back to our dressing room to change clothes and to rest there. After that, we went to the recording studio.

 

---

 

-Recording Studio-

 

"Lalalalalalalalalala Happiness~!"

 

I heard as we went inside.

 

 

"Oh! Red Velvet hoobaes are here too!" Lay hyung said.

 

 

"Shine on me, Let it shine on me! Nae pume, Let it shine!"

Wendy sang. Wow she can easily reach the high notes!

 

I guess she's not the female version of me BUT who said that she really is the female version of me?! 

 

But she's a derp too! But I'm derpier so she really isn't! HAHAHA!

 

 

"Hey Yeol, why are you laughing? What's funny?" Baekhyun asked me.

 

 

"Oh, nothing! Nothing! I'm fine! Hahaha"

 

Wendy Son. I envy your voice BUT I'm still derpier than you! Bwahahahaha!

 

 

"Ya Chanyeol! You're laughing again! Are you crazy? Hahahaha!" Baekhyun said.

 

 

"Sorry. Hahaha!"