#11

The Derp has fallen.

 

◆ PARK CHANYEOL's POV◆

 

 

Wendy and I are still running on the street while we're still wet. We need to get to their dorm immediately because Wendy might  get sick.

 

 

"Hey! Isn't that EXO's Chanyeol?!"

 

"OMG! That's him! But who's with him?!"

 

"That must be his secret girlfriend!"

 

"Are they dating?!"

 

"CHANYEOL OPPA!" I heard some girls screaming my name. Oh no! I forgot to wear some disguise!

 

 

"Ya! Wendy! Put on that hoodie on your head! Fans might recognize you!" Wendy did what I told her. I grabbed her hand then we started running.

 

 

"CHANYEOL!!! KYAAAAAAHHHHH! OPPA SARANGHAE!" I heard the fans screaming.

 

 

"Ppali Seungwan!!!" I shouted.

 

 

 

The fans are still chasing us. They became many! 

 

 

 

"Oppa!!! Let's hide there!" Wendy pulled me into a.... PUBLIC RESTROOM?!

 

 

She immediately closed the door and then she breathed heavily.

 

 

She looked at my hand then I realized I was holding her hand all the time! I let go of it then I think the both of us blushed.

 

 

I looked at the side then my face got redder.

 

'LADIES' RESTROOM'

 

It's what the sign says.

 

 

I'm in a Ladies Restroom. LADIES RESTROOM!

 

 

 

"Oppa, are you alright?" Wendy asked me. She looked worried.

 

 

 

"N-ne. I'm fine!" I forced a smile at her.

 

 

 

"Oppa, do you think your fans are still searching for us?"

 

 

 

"Yep. I think they are still outside. I can still hear them shouting my name from here."

 

 

 

"I guess we have to stay here until they're gone."

 

 

 

"W-WHAT?! HERE?! IN THE LADIES' RESTROOM?!" I asked her then she laughed loudly.

 

 

"Why are you laughing?" 

 

 

 

"Hahahaha! So that's the reason why your face and your ears are red! Hahaha! Sorry oppa! I didn't know that this is the Ladies' restroom! Hahaha!"

 

 

"Ya! I'm not blushing because we're here! I'm blushing because I held your hand for a long time! I'm--- I'm not used to things like that... " I said then I noticed her face blushing too.

 

 

 

"Um... oppa! I think your fans are gone now! L-let's get out of here." She opened the door then we left.

 

 

Pft. She's cute.

 

 

▶▶

 

 

"Oppa! That's our dorm!" Wendy pointed their dorm.

 

When we got there, Wendy pressed the doorbell. We waited for a  few minutes then the door opened revealing her co-member, Irene.

 

 

"Wendy why are you--- Chanyeol sunbae?!" Irene looks shocked seeing me with Wendy.

 

 

 

"Erhm... Irene unnie, can we come in...? We're kinda wet.." Irene opened the door for us. When we came in, I saw Joy watching the television with Seulgi. They saw us and greeted me. 

 

 

Seulgi ran to Wendy. She smiling widely. She dragged Wendy to a room then she closed it. She's squealing...?

 

 

 

"Chanyeol sunbae. You're wet too. Do you have some clothes with you?" Irene asked me.

 

 

 

"Aniyo. I'll just call Suho to pick me up here."

 

 

 

"Arasso. Sunbae, you can join us in Breakfast if you want." I smiled at her, accepting her offer. I'm kinda hungry so eating with my hoobaes wouldn't be so bad, right?

 

 

I guess it's not awkward anymore between me and Seungwan ...or it just got more awkward...?