The Heartache

Angel's Love

 

No One’s POV

**************************

 

As soon as Leeteuk saw SooHae, his jaw dropped. SooHae looked utterly fabulous and stunning in that dress. The colour really compliment he milky skin. Her heels makes looked like a model. She is flawless tonight. “Hi oppa^^”, unknowingly, SooHae was already in the car. I guess, Leeteuk was too busy gawking at her that he did not notice her coming in. “Oh.. hi..”, Leeteuk said, stuttering. “Oppa... Are you ok?” “Yea.. Yeah... I’m fine” “Then why are you stuttering?” “I.. I.. You look beautiful tonight SooHae.. Just beautiful...”. SooHae blushed hearing Leeteuk’s praise but thanked him never the less.

 

Along the way to the hotel, they keep on talking about this reunion thingy and how SooHae was during school time. Leeteuk had a hearty laugh when SooHae told that she once fainted during biology class. That time, they were dissecting a frog when one of them jumped on her. Leeteuk laugh with the infamous high pitch laugh which made SooHae laugh as well. When they reached the hotel, Leeteuk dropped SooHae at the entrance while he go to park the car but SooHae refuses saying that they should go together.

 

They walked together to the ballroom. Along the way, she met a few of her old friends. They hugged each other tightly since they had not seen each other for 5 years. Leeteuk just stand there and waited until they are done. When they done, one of them finally asked about Leeteuk. “Ohh... is that your boyfriend? He’s handsome”, MinJi, her lab partner asked. Leeteuk blushed while smiling making his dimple visible. “Omo.. You even have dimples! Aigoo.. No wonder our SooHae fall for you!”, another girl was heard saying. “Aish you two.. Stop talking so that I can explain. He is not my boyfriend. He is my friend ok?”, SooHae explained to them oblivious to Leeteuk’s pout. “Aigoo... What a shame. Can I have him then?” the girl called HeoYoung said. “Andwae..!”, SooHae suddenly said. “I.. I mean, what about your boyfriend?” “Ahh...that.. oh well Leeteuk, you are safe then”, she said while smiling.

 

Upon entering the ballroom, they were gestured with few more of her seniors giving out door gifts. Leeteuk took SooHae by the leaving the poor girl in shock but she just comply. SooHae was looking for her sister when she saw that person that she never wants to see again. That familiar figure was approaching them fast when Leeteuk spun them around and her sister was suddenly in front of her. “Eonnie!”, SooHae said. “Ya.. I’ve been looking for you.. Oh.. hi Leeteuk”, SooJae said.”Uhh... hi..”, Leeteuk wanted to call her noona but then he realizes that she’s two years younger than him.

 

“I was looking for you to tell about.....”, her speech was interrupted when the person that she hated the most reached them. “SooHae, you came!” Yoong Joon exclaimed happily. SooHae awkwardly turns toward him. “Uh.. yeah.. I came.. Wahoo.. surprise surprise.. “ “Of course.. Oh.. you, you were the guy who was with SooHae last Sunday.. You said that he was just a friend, what is he doing here?” Yoong Joon asked. SooHae was annoyed but decided to keep her cool. “Him being here is none of you business”, she replied coldly. Leeteuk smiled inwardly at her reply but remain stone face outside. Yoong Joon saw them holding hands and snorted and left. “That is exactly why I was looking for you.. to warn you about that jerk...” SooJae finally speak. “Warning a little too late I guess”, SooHae retort back. SooJae stick out her tongue and left to find her boyfriend.

 

“Oppa.. Let’s find a place to sit” “Sure.. My legs are tired already.. Hehehe”. They scan around the ballroom for an empty table when they saw SooJae waving towards them. They made their way through the sea of people only stopping at every few table to greet SooHae’s  friends. Everyone seems to think that Leeteuk is her boyfriend which made both of them blush.

 

The reunion was meaningful but SooHae got bored soon after. She told Leeteuk that she need to excuse herself for some fresh air. Leeteuk offer to followed her but she insist that she wanted to go alone. Leeteuk oblige and did not say much. Although he felt uncomfortable being left alone with the people he don’t know. SooHae left and little did she know someone was following her from the back.

 

SooHae’s POV

**************

 

I excused myself from the dinner to go for a walk by the pool. I love the pool’s scenery during the night. I felt bad for leaving Teukie oppa alone but then again, it’s a great time for him to get to know my sister. I was walking alone when I heard footsteps coming my wall. I brush it off by saying it was maybe one off the hotel staffs.

 

The footsteps became more rapid as I hurried my steps. Suddenly, someone tap my back. I turn around and there he was, smiling like an idiot. It was Yoong Joon. “You....” “Me.... what are you doing here alone? Where is your boy?” “None of your business and he’s NOT my boy” “Well then, if he is not your boy, means I still have my chance right?”, Yoong Joon said while nearing himself to Me. Sensing something is not right, I backed out a little. Only to be grabbed violently by Yoong Joon.

 

“Ya! What are you doing??!! Let go of me!”, I tried to pushed him away, but his grip was strong. “I will never let you go.. Not anymore. I was a fool for leaving you 5 years ago. That Min Young was a . She only like me because of my money. Now that I found you, I will never let you go again”. He explained. I tried very hard to pry myself free but to no avail. He was just too strong for me. Suddenly, I felt something on my lips. !! He kissed me!! Damn it! NO!!!!!! I screamed mentally as I was unable to scream out loud.

 

The kiss was disgusting to me and I was crying. Suddenly, Yoong Joon was ‘flying’ from me and someone grab me by my arm. Then I saw Teukie oppa his hand and face burn with anger. Then it hit me. Teukie oppa just punched Yoong Joon directly in his face. I cannot say anything else but cry. Yoong Joon immediately got up and gave a punch on Teukie’s face. I was shocked by his action but I can’t help as I was too scared to intervene. A fight ensues. They punch the hell out of each other when SooJae and Hyun Bin oppa came. Hyun bin took Teukie away and SooJae told Yoong Joon to go.

 

“It’s a lucky thing that I decided to follow you. God knows what he’s going to do if I’m not here”, Teukie said riled up. “SooHae-ya, are you ok?”, SooJae ask, concern. I can only shook my head and cry. Teukie oppa took me by the hand and said “Let’s just go home” and left..

 

TBC

 

P/S:Ok..this part is like uber short...but i cut it short cause I want to prevent myself from rambling..again...sorry TT_TT

 

 

@PinayELF13:omg!!aghfdslaksdfhjdksla!!!i love you!!!will try to finish it^^