Should I or Shouldn't I?

Angel's Love

 

Leeteuk’s POV
*********************
The next morning came.I was awakened by my blaring phone.I looked at the screen and it was our dance instructor.I sprang up and answered the phone.”Teuk-ah,today’s practice has been cancelled.You guys can rest.” “Eo?Really?Ok..thank you for waking me up by the way.” “No probs,but you’ll have you practice as usual tomorrow” “Ok”.I disconnect the line.Then I remembered to wake up the few members who still need to go to school.I got down from my bed and went to the other room.”Ryeowook-ah,kibum-ah,wake up...you guys need to go to school.Wake up and take your bath.I’ll prepare you breakfast” “mmmff....”,that’s the only answer I got from Kibum.”Oh..5 more minutes hyung”,those came from Ryeowook.”Andwae..you guys have to wake up now or you’ll be late..kids..wake up” “shush!I’m trying to have some sleep here!”,Heechul said,pissed.I had no choice but to drag the two members out from their bed.

They finally woke up and a little surprise cause I manage to drag them to the toilet.”Clean yourself..Hurry up”,I ordered them.”Ne hyung”,the two kids answered.While they are cleaning themselves,I went to the kitchen and made some breakfast for them.While making toasts,Kangin came to the kitchen.”Eo?Hyung...you are early” “Well,what do expect?Ryeowookie and Kibummie needs to go to school and they have to eat beforehand.Do want them to go to school with empty stomach?I don’t think so”,I nagged.”Aish hyung...don’t nag..”After 20 minutes,the two young members are ready with their bags and are taking their breakfast.”We don’t have practice today,so I’ll send you guys to school” “Ok hyung!^^” the two said while eating.

I drove them to school.”Hyung..tell me what happen  last night”,Ryeowook said out of sudden.”Yeah hyung..say something about what happen last night”,Kibum interrupt.”Uhh...I’ll tell you guys later ok..when everyone is back at the dorm”,hearing my answer,both Kibum and Ryeowook pout.”Aigoo..these two rascals^^.”I drop them off at school.On my way back,last night’s outing flashed in my mind.I smiled alone.I remembered how SooHae smile.Her facial structure.Her eyes.Everything about her captivates me.

When I reached home,all the boys are awake.Suddenly,Donghae creep beside me.”Hyung~~~I’m hun~~~~gry~~~~”he whined.”Yeah..we are hungry hyung><”,Sungmin adds.I didn’t say a word but made my way towards the kitchen.Kangin follow suit.”Hyung...do we have enough food for our dongsaengs?” “*sigh*....no....one of us needs to starve” “Well,I’ll starve then” “No...you need to go to your class later on.I’ll starve.It’s ok.”I took out the food and served them.I quietly slip into my room when they are eating.Minutes later,someone knocked my room.It was Eunhyuk.He brought a glass of milk along with a packet of chocopie.”Hyung..I know that you are planning to starve,but I won’t let you.Here..take these.”He gave me the milk and the chocopie.I was teary when accepting them.I really love my dongsaengs.They always care for me no matter how hard the situation is.

Hours past and it’s time for me to pick the ‘schoolchildren’.Once we reached home,Kibum opened his mouth.”Hyung..tell us about last night.You promised that you’ll tell once everyone is in the dorm” “Oh yeah...I almost forget about..Yeah JungSoo,tell us”,Heechul said.”Aigoo...you sneaky kid...fine..I’ll tell everything.”So I told them everything.Everything accept on how I admired SooHae,cause I want to make it as a memory that no one will know.”Wow hyung...you are cool^^”,the young members said...”Pssh....first date and you already ruin your image”,Heechl said.”Ruin my image?” “By screaming like a girl when riding the ‘Viking’” “-_-..I can’t help it” “pssh....” Then,SooHae flashed in my mind.I took my phone to text her

 

To:SooHae

“SooHae-ya..how are you?^^
Do you sleep well?kekekeke..by the way,thank you for last night.It was fun. :)”

*send*

 

SooHae’s POV
************************
My phone buzzed in the middle of our conversation .My sister decided to came over because I refuse to tell her what happen last night.

*one text message*

From:Teukie-oppa

“SooHae-ya..how are you?^^
Do you sleep well?kekekeke..by the way,thank you for last night.It was fun. :)”

I smiled to myself while reading it.”Who is that?”,my sister asked me.”Uhh....it’s Teukie” “Oooooo...What did he say?” “Nothing..just thanking me for last night” “Ahh...”

 

To:Teukie-Oppa

“Hi oppa^^
Ne..I slept well..well,more to passing out...kekekeke...I was exhausted once I reached home...xD
oppa?”

*send*

I smiled.”Great...someone is madly in love”,my sister said.”Am not..” “Well,then what’s with the smile?” “Well,is it a crime to smile?”,I thought it was a genius reply.”Well,I never said that,but it’ll be a crime when you smile wickedly over someone you are obsessed with” “what are you rambling about????I’m not obsessed with anyone and my smile is NOT wicked” “Whatever..but do you really like him?You’ve been in contact with him for a month now” “Well,I don’t know..” “What do mean you don’t know?” “Well,I liked him,but I’m not sure what does he think of me” “You won’t know unless you try” “what do mean try?” “Well..confess..that’s what I mean” “What?!are you out of your mind.No way><” “Well,you’ll lose him if you don’t confess.That’s the only way to know” “I don’t know.”We had a long heart-to-heart chat.

Leeteuk’s POV
***************
It was quite sometimes until I realized that I had a text message from SooHae.I wanted to reply but i resist because it was already late and she might be asleep already.Heechul popped his head from the door and saw my gloom face.”JungSoo-ah...wae?” “I don’t know Heechul..” “Is it because of SooHae?” “No...well,yeah...” “Just as I thought..what about her?” “I don’t know...She’s different” “Meaning?” “Well,I don’t know how to explain it,but all I know  is that she is different” “bad different or good different?” “good different...I think I like her” ‘Well,then carry on with her” “I can’t.” “Why not?” “Well,I’m not sure how’s her feeling towards me” “Aish..JungSoo-ya,how old are you again?Are you a highschooler or what?Just confess to her” “Have you lost your mind?!No way..I don’t want to screw things up.I don’t to give her the impression of me being her friend just to woo her heart” ‘Well,isn’t that what you are doing now?” “Well..no...kinda...yes...ahh..I don’t know” “Teuk-ah,the only way to know is to confess..and by the way,I was true...kekekeke” “You are true?About what?” ‘About you liking SooHae..kekeke” -_-..does it matter?” “Well,of course...” “Why?” “because Kim Heechul is always correct...*smirk*

Heechul left me after having the talk.I’m now seriously thinking about confessing my feeling to her,but I’m afraid.Afraid that she’ll reject me.I’m afraid of failure.Should I or should I not confess my feeling?

 

TBC

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for it's crappiness....i was tired while writing this..also,I might go on hiatus for around 1 month from next month...I'll try my best to update but I won't do it frequently...

 

to my readers especially HeeTeukMae26,thank you soo much reading it!!!<3