Waking up(part 2)

Angel's Love

 

SooHae’s POV
****************

“SooHae-ya”

“.........”

“SooHae...”

“.........”

I was so lost in my thought that I did not even realize that eomma had been calling me.

“Eo?”

“Are you ok? You seemed lost. Don’t worry dear. Leeteuk will be fine”, she said. “Ah.. It’s not that..” “Then what is it?” “Ah..nothing.. Don’t worry.. Why don’t you go back? It’s getting late”, I said. “I was going to, but I’m worried about leaving you alone,” “Why? I’ll be fine. Go home and rest. If there’s any progress, I’ll call you immediately. Don’t worry about me please” “Are you sure?” “Yes. Certainly.”I said giving my words of assurance to her.

She then left. Only Teacher Lee is the only one left. I move to Teacher Lee and started to talk to him. We never actually meet so it’s really awkward, but I have to talk to him if it means to protect my relationship with Teukie oppa.

“Teacher Lee, I’m SooHae. You might already know from what Eunhyuk told you earlier, but I want your honest opinion about this. What was your first reaction when Eunhyuk told you about us?” , I brought myself to ask the sensitive question.“Honestly, I was shock and angry. If I found out about this earlier, Leeteuk would be fried, but since the circumstances does not allow that, all I have to do is accept you. I’m sure Leeteuk is not that stupid to expose you and harm you.” Teacher Lee explained.

“Harm me? What do you mean?” “Well, like I said earlier, he is an idol with fans. They are also gaining popularities across Asia, which means more fans. As you can see, the fans are really protective of their oppas, means if there’s a girl in their life, the girl will be scrutinized and criticized. Also, there might be haters. You do know what haters can do?” “Yes” “Therefore, you have to be very careful from now on. I’m sure Leeteuk will also be careful. I believe he is not that stupid to expose the person that he loved to danger” “I will Teacher Lee. Thank you so much for accepting me”,I said while bowing to him.

With those final words, he said his goodbye and left.  I’m now alone in the hospital, the place that I hate the most. But I don’t have any choice. I want to stay beside Teukie oppa until he wakes up. But god knows when he is going to wake up or he might not even open his eyes anymore. I brush off the last part of my brain. He can’t die. He have to wake up or I’ll follow him to heaven myself.
I entered his room and there he was. Lying so motionless with wires latched onto him. I scoot closer just to see his face. Even though it’s full of bruises, he looked so beautiful and peaceful. As if he’s not in pain at all. He looked so oblivious to the world. I took his hand and started talking to him.

“Oppa~ Can you hear me? The doctor said that you are going to be ok. He said that you’re going to wake up soon. Please wake up. I want to see you once again. I miss talking to you.” I said while tears fall down freely onto my cheek.

“ I’m sorry. I’ve never been a good companion to you. I never understand you and your work. I made you sad and miserable. I’m sorry”, I apologize again. This time, I felt him tighten his grip on my hand.

“ I know you are responding, but please open your eyes. I miss seeing those brown eyes of yours”, I said while running my hand through his soft brown locks. Then, I saw few drops of tears coming from his eyes. I know he can hear and I know that he is responding, but it never occurs to me that he can cry. Seeing him so motionless and crying breaks my heart even more.

Leeteuk’s POV
*************************

I can’t remember what had happened. All I remember was, I was on the phone with SooHae when I heard a loud crash. The next thing is, the car swerved to the side and turned turtle. Then everything went black.

Soon after that, I opened my eyes and I saw the horrifying scene in my life. I saw blood everywhere and I saw shards of glasses. Then I felt I sharp pain behind my back and under my eyes. The pain was so intense but I can’t cry. My eyes hurt when my tears fell. Just then, I remembered the members. I tried to get up to look for them, but the pain gets unbearable that I can’t even move. I felt like my whole body is being crushed since the car turned to my side. Then I remembered Kyuhyun. He was sitting behind the manager too. How is he?? Then, I felt someone holding my hand.

It was Eunhyuk. He was crying and I felt hurt looking at him crying like this.

“Hyung....*sobs* Wake up~”

He said. I wanted to respond by getting up and showing him that I’m ok, but I was in too much pain that speaking is also made impossible.

Then I saw a glimpse of Shindong. He seemed fine too. I was thankful that Eunhyuk and Shindong escaped unharmed. Then, I felt myself being hoisted up onto a stretcher. The only thing that was on my mind at that time was to look for Kyuhyun. I called out to him.

“Kyuhyun-ah~”

Then the world became dark again.

I don’t know how long I’ve been unconscious but when I woke up, I was in a weird place. “Where am I?”, I thought to myself. I was surrounded by darkness and nothing else. It scares me. Where is everyone? Kyuhyun? SooHae? Eomma? Noona? Appa? Where are they? I started walking aimlessly trying to look for a brighter place when I saw a flash of light.

I made my way towards the light. It seemed so far away but I was determined to go for it if it means that I can meet a human.

When I finally cross path the light, I was welcomed into a different place. It was a garden. A beautiful garden with luscious hedge and the flowers are blooming beautifully. I was dazed by the place. I walked along the lane. The floor of the lane is being covered with buttercups. Then I saw three figure standing.

I walked closer and I realized it was my family. “Appa!! Eomma!! Noona!!!”, I screamed and run towards them. When I got to them, my mother hugged me.

“Jung Soo my son..”, she said softly while caressing my hair. “Eomma. Where are we?”, I asked her. “Why are you three wearing white?”, I asked again. “Teuk-ah, you have to wake up”, Noona said. “Jung soo, be strong and wake up son”, my dad said.

Why are they asking me to wake up when it’s clearly that I’m already awake? “Why are you guys asking to wake up? I’m already awake guys”, I said, before any of them could answer, they started to slowly vanish into thin air. What is this? Am I dreaming??

I tried looking for them but to no avail. They really disappear for good. I was left alone again. I walk aimlessly again along the cherry lane. I walk and walk further, uncertain of what’s waiting in front of me. Just then, I heard the voice that I’ve been dying to hear the most. The voice sounded so close so I started searching for the voice. I walk further into the garden and there she is. My girl. The love of my life.

“SooHae ya!!”, I called out to her. “Oppa!!!”, she answered back. She looked so beautiful in white. I also saw two kids with her. One boy and one girl. They both are wearing white too. She squat down and said something to the two kids, they then made their way towards me. The two kids were running towards me. I opened my arm to hug SooHae but only to be welcomed by the two kids jumping into my embrace.

“APPA!!!”, the two kids squeal. I was startled by two kids. Appa? Me? But I’m not even married. Even if I am, who’s the mother? I look at the kids and saw them smiling at me. They have my smile. The dimple smile. They also looked familiar. They looked very much like me. Then I look towards SooHae. I put the kids down so that I can hug her but the kids were faster. They ran towards SooHae and hug her.

“Eomma.. Appa is back...”, the little girl said and squeal. What? Tell me that this is not a dream. I’m married to SooHae and we have two kids? This must be a joke! I walked towards and she welcomed me into her warm hug. “What is this?”, I asked her still confuse. “This is what you’ve dream for isn’t it?”, she said with a smile. “Yes.. but this all seemed a little TOO real” “Of course it is. I you want all of these to come true, you have to wake up”. There it goes again. People telling me to wake up. “But I’m awake alright”. She did not answer, instead all three of them including our two ‘kids’ slowly disappearing. “Appa! Wake up ok?! Bye!!!” the two kids said. “SooHae!Kids! Where are guys going?? Don’t leave me!”, I screamed for them.

Then, once they really vanished into thin air. My surrounding suddenly turned dark. The atmosphere became heavy. A whirlwind suddenly appear and swallowing the luscious hedge and the flowers. Practically the whole entire place. I was left in darkness.

The heavy atmosphere scares me. I felt totally weak and frighten. I just sit at a particular space and hugged my knees and do nothing. I rocked back and forth trying to find comfort within myself but it was useless. I was too scared to even to cry.

“Oppa.. You have to wake up. I miss seeing you and talking to you. I miss your brown eyes”, I heard SooHae’s voice from a distance. Why is everyone telling me to wake up? Then suddenly, a light flashes in front of me. It’s like a screen displaying my life from the day I began teething, the day I took my first step, my first day at school, the time I play in the rain with noona, my first audition and how I passed, the day I met SooHae, Our first date, the first kiss, my debut day, my members and everything flashes by. By then, I put 1 and 1 together and only then I realized that I’m still unconscious. All of the thing that happened just now including SooHae and my ‘kids’ are just my dream.

I start to feel my body. I tried to move my hand but I just can’t. I use every ounce of my strength but I still can’t do anything. Then I felt SooHae gripping my hand and I heard her begging me to wake up. Once again, I use the strength to tighten my grips and trying to pry open my eyes.

I managed to open it, but everything was a blur. All I see was blackness. Then it became and bright. Then I started to see everything. I saw a blurry figure.

“OPPA! YOU ARE AWAKE!”


A/N:Ok.....this is purely base on my imagination...Leeteuk never said anything about him being unconscious...so is up to me...bleh..hehehe...but those are base on my own experince...i know how it felt to be unconscious and waking up slowly...it's horrible....so yeah/...hope you enjoy...do comment...comments lifts up my spirit^^