“Damn it. If I ever catch her, I’ll kill her for stealing away MY Teukie oppa"

Angel's Love

 

No one’s POV
**********************

SooHae, Mrs.Park and the rest of them waited outside anxiously. It has been 10 minutes since the doctor ushered SooHae and Mrs.Park out from the treatment room. Leeteuk’s condition is still unknown. SooHae keep on praying that he’ll be ok or she is going to regret her action for the rest of her life.

After a few more minutes of agonising wait, the doctor finally came out from the treatment room. “Mrs.Park, your son is doing fine. The reaction just now shows that he can hear you. Whatever you are saying, he can hear. He couldn’t respond properly though, thus the small movement. The machine detects small movement made by patients. There’s a high possibility that he’ll wake up soon considering that he can already move a little.”


“Means he can hear what I said to him just now?”. SooHae asked. “Yes, but as I said, he can’t respond you properly, he can only made some small movement indicating that he can hear you. I think, with a lot patience and spirit coming from him and if you willing to be by his side and communicate with continuously, we’ll have him conscious soon. For now, let’s just pray for the best for the both of them,” the doctor said before he left.

SooHae and Mrs.Park cry tears of happiness for the piece news. It’s a miracle to them. Being able to see him waking up again blows a new spirit into SooHae. She is determined to be by his side throughout the healing process so that she could communicate with him. She also wanted to be the first one that Leeteuk sees when he opens his eyes someday.

The rest of them already left. Only Mrs.Park, Teacher Lee and SooHae is left around. Eunhyuk and Shindong already left with their managers. SooHae can tell, that they boys are still traumatized by the incident, but with the help of other members, she is sure that the two will get better mentally soon.

All the needed paper works and bills have been done and Leeteuk has been transferred to the isolation ward. He is allowed visitors, but not too many at times.  So SooHae decided to let his mum see him first, only then SooHae will be with him.

SooHae’s POV
********************

I let Mrs.Park go in first. I offered to get some coffee since none of us gets to sleep. SooJae already went back when things had calmed down. Eunhyuk and Shindong left with their managers after getting outpatient treatment, although, Eunhyuk initially refused to leave, his manager convince him that it’s best for him to rest at home instead.

I was on my way to the cafeteria when I saw a small crowd of fans crying outside the building. I guess, some of them followed them all the way from sukira and saw what happened. I guess they have been bawling their eyes out for the past hours. I wonder if the managers had informed them about the current conditions of the two members?

I went to the cafe to get ourselves a cup of coffee when I heard two girls talking.

“Ya. Did you know that Super Junior members that were involved in the accident just now are admitted here?”

“Really? You mean Kyuhyun and Leeteuk?!”

“Yeah. I also heard that once they were admitted, one girl were frantically looking for Leeteuk oppa”

“Really?!”

“Yeah.”

“People said that she is Leeteuk oppa’s girlfriend”

“MWO?!”

“Yeah”

“Did you manage to see her?”

“sadly, no”

“Damn it. If I ever catch her, I’ll kill her for stealing away MY Teukie oppa”

Hearing that, I froze on my spot, forgetting about the coffee.

“Ahgassi?”

“.........”

Ahgassi?”

The cafeteria’s ahjumma called me.

“Ahh ne...”

“Are you ok? Do you want something?”

“Ahh.. Ne.. 3 coffee please”

“ok”

The ahjumma prepared the coffee and I pay for it and immediately left.

When I arrived at the room, Mrs. Park or eomma as I would call her, is already outside.

“Eomma, Teacher Lee, here’s your coffee”, I said and handed them the coffee. “SooHae-ya, are spending the night here?”, Eomma asked me. “Ahh.. Maybe... I’m not sure” “If you are staying here, please stay out of trouble”, Teacher Lee suddenly warned me. “What do you mean by that Mr.Lee?”, Eomma asked.

“Well, as you know, Leeteuk is an idol star. Therefore, he have fans. If the fans found out about their relationship, things are not going to be good. Also, he isn’t suppose to date, but I suppose, imposing that rule made him want to date, therefore, I can’t stop him. Just be careful.”

“Ne Teacher Lee.” What Teacher Lee said just now is something that I can’t argue on. It’s true. My mind wander to the girls in the cafeteria just now.

“Damn it. If I ever catch her, I’ll kill her for stealing away MY Teukie oppa”

“Damn it. If I ever catch her, I’ll kill her for stealing away MY Teukie oppa”

Her words rang my head like an annoying school bell. I wish I could smash this ‘bell’ into pieces so that it won’t bother me.

TBC