Chapter Four- Crystal Memories

DECEPTION: pieces of truth

 

Jaejoong woke up the following day, feeling like a new person. There are fresh memories  in his mind, memories of who he was in his past life, memories of his abilities, memories of his friends and memories of his beloved Yunho.

                      " Yunho!" he said to himself as he sat on his soft, white bed. " Yunnie, I can remember you now. Yunnie, I'm back."

                       Yunho entered Jaejoong's room as the latter was thinking about what happened earlier.

                      " Joongie," Yunho said.

                      Jaejoong looked at Yunho with eyes that reflected his great happiness upon seeing Yunho.

                      " Yunnie….. I'm..I'm back….. I can remember you now.. I can remember everything, about who I was, about you, about how I love you," Jaejoong rushed toward Yunho who imprisoned Jaejoong in his strong arms. Tears are leaking from their eyes.

                      " I miss you, Joongie. I miss you very much. Its been many years," Yunho hugged Jaejoong tightly, fearing that Jaejoong would disappear.

                      " We'll we have all the time that we want since we can be reincarnated," said Jaejoong, smiling cutely.

                      " Donghae-sshi, referred to you as his son. You're a boy in this life?" Yunho asked.

                      " Errr…. Yes.." Jaejoong reluctantly admitted.

                      " But.. Why 's your face looks the same as your face in your past life?"

                      " We'll it’s the work of the goddess of Dark Aether. She altered the process of my reincarnation. She believes that a man's body is stronger than a woman's. So, she made me be reborn as a male. Have your feelings changed because you found out about my real gender?"

                      " Nope.. Not even a little. I love you because of who you are inside and I will continue loving you," Yunho planted a kiss on Jaejoong's forehead as Jaejoong looked at him.

 

                      " Eerr.. Why are they so intimate with each other? I though it’s the first time that they've met each other," Yoochun asked, confused as he looked at Jaejoong and Yunho from the door.

                      Sungmin, who was sitting at the sofa near Jaejoong's room, answered. " Well, it's the first time in this life time that they have ever met each other. So, they missed each other."

                      " First time in this life time? What do you mean?" Yoochun asked again.

                      " Well, Jaejoong and Yunho were reincarnated.  Same with Donghae, Sunny, and Kangin," said Sungmin.

                      " You mean, people are reincarnated?"

                      " Only the ten gods," Changmin butted in.

                      " Huh? Why am I so clueless about this?" Yoochun scratched his not-itchy head.

                      " You're Sungmin the Lord of Time, right?" Changmin looked at Sungmin.

                      " You are a smart boy. Tell me what else you know," Sungmin becomes interested with what Changmin knew.

                      " Well, I've only read about you since you were the only one known to the modern world. I have no knowledge about the other nine but, as what I've heard, I think I know now their identity."

                      " Very well then, I think you ought to know. Jaejoong is the goddess of air, Yunho is the god of fire, Donghae is the god of space while I rule over time. Kangin's the god of gravity while Sunny is the distorter of reality," Sungmin revealed. " Minho presides over water while Siwon controls earth. The two will be coming here shortly."

                      " You only stated eight, Sungmin-sshi. Where's the other two?" Yoochun asked, sitting opposite Sungmin.

                      " The othe two were the two aspects of Aether- Leeteuk and Seulgi. Leeteuk controls the light Aether while Seulgi was the one manipulating dark Aether. She's the one we have sealed earlier."

                      " I see. She's pure evil," said Yoochun.

                      " She's not really that evil. She's just in love. She's in love with Yunho and would try everything to get him from Jaejoong," Sungmin explained.

                      " So this things happen because of love?" Changmin asked.

                      " Exactly. Minho-sshi and Siwon-sshi will be arriving now," a soft announcement from Sungmin.

                      The pond located in the rose garden inside the Kims' compound began to form a whirlpool then a huge ice crystal hovered out of the whirlpool and melted to the form of Lee Minho. He walked towards the house. 

                      A black limousine entered the Kims' garage. Choi Siwon stepped out of he car. He's wearing a black suit. He seemed to come straight from a meeting. He entered the door and found Sungmin, Yoochun, Changmin and Minho in the living room. " It's been quite some time since I last saw you both, Sungmin-sshi, Minho-sshi," Siwon said in a kind manner, beaming a captivating smile.

                       " Your mining company seemed to be going well, Siwon-sshi," Minho commented.

                       " Of course, I can make gold…errr…literally," said Siwon, jokingly.  " Where's Donghae-sshi and Sunny-sshi? How about Jaejoong-ah and Yunho-sshi?"

                       " Err… Siwon-sshi… Sunny-sshi is… she is-" Sungmin's statement was cut by Donghae.

                       " She's gone…. Forever," Donghae slowly said, heart-broken and in pain.

                       " What?!" Siwon was confused. " What happened? Did she died  in the hands of the dark Aether?"

                       " She was sealed along with the dark Aether. She sacrificed herself for Jaejoong," Donghae broke down into tears. Minho helped him to the sofa. " She ripped a gap between Jaejoong's existence and Seul- the dark Aether's existence so that Jaejoong wont be sealed with her but……in order to separate Jaejoong and the dark Aether, she have to….. She have to.. Bind the dark Aether's existence into hers and so she was……she was sealed along with the dark Aether….." Donghae sobbed.

                        " Please, don’t be so hard on yourself, Donghae-sshi," said Minho, patting the crying guy's back.

                        " She can be reincarnated," a statement from Siwon, who sat down beside Donghae.

                        " She wont be… even if she die there..she wont be reincarnated," Donghae grunted, still crying. Minho put his right hand on Donghae's head. His hand glowed with a bluish light and Donghae's mind began to relax, making the guy feel better.

                        " Thanks, Minho-sshi. I feel a bit better now," said Donghae.

                         Lee Minho not only possessed the ability to manipulate water in its three phases but also he can manipulate human emotion.

                        " I see… Jaejoong-ah. Is he alright now? Let me take a look at him. I'll heal him," Siwon said.

                        " He's ok, Siwon-sshi. You don’t have to worry," Sungmin answered " By the way guys, meet Changmin-sshi and Yoochun-sshi. They are Jaejoong and Yunho's friends."

                        " Hello there, Changmin-sshi, Yoochun-sshi," Siwon said, extending his hand into the younger guys. Minho nodded and smile.

                        

A few minutes later, Jaejoong went out of his room with Yunho supporting him.

                        " Oh, you're all here," Jaejoong was surprised to see everyone.

                        " Jaejoongie!!" Siwon almost flew towards Jaejoong but Donghae created a dark dimension between Siwon and Jaejoong. Yunho created fire around his fist, ready to punch Siwon away but Siwon was swift enough to dodge them.

                        " He's my son, Siwon.!" Donghae growled.

                        " He's my boo, Siwon!!" Yunho seconded.

                        " Why are you taking Joongie away from me!!" Siwon pretended to cry.

                        " Siwon-sshi, don’t cry. You're still a big brother to me," said Jaejoong lovingly, patting Siwon's broad shoulder.

                        " Big brother?" Siwon asked, disappointed.

                        " Yup," Jaejoong nodded with a cute smile.

                        The others laughed , except for Donghae, at Siwon for being rejected by Jaejoong but they laughed louder when Changmin's stomach growled

                        " Oh, I forgot! I cooked dinner. I'll prepare the food now," Jaejoong proceeded to the kitchen. Yoochun and Sungmin helped him.

                        " Aww….Jaejoongie is so perfect to be a wife… Her husband-to-be will be very lucky," Siwon muttered, watching Jaejoong prepare the food.

                        " Yep… I'm so lucky to have Jaejoong," Yunho confidently answered, grinning at Siwon. Siwon seemed to through invisible daggers at Yunho with his glance.

                        " Appa!! Appa!!" Jaejoong called Donghae.

                        " Yes, Joongie?" Donghae answered.

                        " Where's Umma?"

                        Everyone became silent. Jaejoong looked at them with confused expression.

                        " Joongie, listen carefully," Donghae slowly said, walking nearer to Jaejoong. " Your Umma…She's….She's… inside the dimension where we imprisoned Seulgi the dark Aether."

                        " Joongie….Your Umma is….she's gone…forever," Donghae hugged his son, as tears fell from their eyes. Jaejoong broke down and cry. Yunho patted Jaejoong's shoulder for comfort.

                        " No…that cant be….Umma…She's not gone…She'll be back…I know, she'll be back soon," Jaejoong cant accept what his appa said.

                       

                        After dinner, Donghae walked with Jaejoong inside the rose garden as they watched the bright, full moon. Jaejoong hugged Donghae, in search for comfort as he remembered his Umma. Donghae just let his tears fall.

                        " Joongie, you are free now. You can now go out of our house. Seulgi is now sealed forever and, I know, your Umma will not let her escape for she knows that, the moment Seulgi escapes, you will again be in danger," said Donghae.

                        " Appa." Jaejoong looked at his appa, still hugging the taller man.

                        " You don’t have to pretend to be a girl now.  The reason for you to pretend that you are a girl is that for the elders to think that you are not the one cursed by the dark Aether ,but now, they already know. There is no point in continuing to pretend to be a girl, Joongie"

                        " Umma likes to comb my hair. I wont cut it but I will show myself as a boy. I will not wear kimonos now, Appa."

                        " I will let you do everything you want, Joongie."

                        " Appa, all I want to do is to go to school and have lots of friends."

                        " Of course, Joongie. Of course."

                        " I'm sleepy now, Appa, and its already cold."

                        " I will take you to your room."

                        Once Jaejoong was already asleep, Donghae walked out of Jaejoong's room but Yunho called his attention.

                        " Donghae-sshi, can I talk to you?" Yunho said.

                        " Ok, Yunho-sshi."

                        They sat on a bench near the small pond.

                        " Donghae-sshi, is..I… I..I would like to court Jaejoong-ah."

                        " Why are you asking me? You've been in a relationship in your past life with Jaejoong. I guess, my opinion doesn’t really matter."

                        " You're her father in this life time. I just felt the need to ask for your permission."

                        " Yunho-sshi, it is ok, for me, for you to have a relationship with my son, but , Yunho, Jaejoong is a boy in this lifetime. Are you ok with that?"

                        " I love Jaejoong for what he is and I will continue to love her even if she is now in a boy's body. I don’t care."

                        " Then , please, take good care ofmy Joongie, Yunho-ah," Donghae said, patting Yunho's shoulder. " If you ever make him cry, I'll imprison you inside a dark dimension where you cannot escape. OK?" Donghae warned with a faint smile.

                        " Ah-..Yes… Of course, Donghae-sshi. I will not make Jaejoongie cry." Cold sweat run down his cheeks. He was quite afraid of Donghae.

                         Donghae yawned then said, " I think we should sleep now, Yunho-ah. You'll go to school tomorrow. Jaejoong will be going to school too."

                         " I think so too, Donghae-sshi."

                         " Don’t be so formal. Remember, I will be your father-in-law soon," Donghae teased befoe going inside the house. Yunho followed him.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Heto pa!!!....... Haha… I wrote this everytime I'm not studying…hahaha….enjoy!!! Love lots!!! Do leave a comment so that I may know how to improve this story…..love yah all!!!