Chapter Three- Rekindled Flame

DECEPTION: pieces of truth

 

  Junsu entered the noisy classroom, feeling happy due to his meeting with Jaejoong. He haven't even seated when he heard a familiar voice. " Junsu-ah!" It was Yunho.

                                    " Oh, Yunnie-ah. What's up?" Junsu asked.

                                    " Where did you went this morning? Yoochun-ah wanted to say sorry. Are you still mad at him?"

                                    " A bit," Junsu squeaked with  smile.

                                    " Yoochun-ah's here," Yunho informed Junsu.

                                    Yoochun entered the classroom with a bouquet of roses in his hand. He looked like he's going to court a girl. He proceeded in front of Junsu who eyed him like he was a freak. Girls screamed.

                                   Yooochun kneeled in front of Junsu. Girls screamed louder. " Su-ah… I wanted to..to..say sorry about happened… this morning.. I hope you forgive me." He handed Junsu the bouquet, beaming a smile that can capture every girl's heart.

                                    " Yah!!.. Park Yoochun, don’t use your charm ability on me!!!" Junsu yelled. Yoochun has the ability to charm other people and make them fall for him but though he have this ability, he barely used it for he can make girls fall for him without the help of his ability.

                                    " Junsu-hyung, Yoochun-hyung's charm ability can only affect girls," Changmin reminded, eating gummy bears. Junsu's face turned as red as a tomato.

                                    " I did not use my ability on you, Junsu-ah."

                                    " Junsu-ah, are you somehow attracted  to Yoochun-ah?" Yunho suddenly asked. Junsu was shocked at Yunho's question.  

                                    " Yah!! No way!!.." Junsu denied, hiding his red face.

                                    " Really, Su-ah?" Yoochun teased, beaming again his killer smile.

                                    " Do that again and I'll scream the heck out of you!!"

                                    " OK… I wont argue with you anymore. I don’t want another scream," Yoochun sigh. He tossed his hand in the air- a sign of surrendering.

                                    " Yah. I don’t want my head shattered," Yunho laughed.

                                    " Where have you been all morning, Hyung?" Changmin asked Junsu, still eating gummy bears.

                                    " I visited Jaejoong-ah," said Junsu, receiving the bouquet from Yoochun. He still wanted the roses even though he's annoyed with Yoochun. Girls screamed louder than ever when Junsu accepted the flowers from Yoochun.

                                    Upon hearing Jaejoong's name, Yunho and Yoochun moved closer  to Junsu.

                                    " What did you do there?"Yoochun butted in.

                                    " We just talked. Oh, Changmin-ah, Jaejoong-ah wanted to talk to you," Junsu turned towards Changmin, who's now eating jelly beans.

                                    " Me? Why?"

                                    " Well she wanted to ask you about the goddess of dark Ether."

                                    " Who's that?" asked Yunho.

                                    " Too long to answer now, Hyung. When shall I meet her, Junsu-hyung?"

                                    " Jaejoong-ah will call me later if her parents consented," Junsu explained.

                                    " I will come with you, Changmin-ah," Yoochun  said.
                                    " Me too, Changmin-ah. I'll come with you," Yunho seconded.

                                    Suddenly, Junsu's phone rang loudly. Junsu's eyes widened- its Jaejoong.

ON THE LINE:

                                    " Hello, Jaejoong-ah," Junsu greeted with a jolly, high-pitched voice.

                                    " Hello, Junsu-ah. Umma and Appa consented. Can Changmin-ah come?" Jaejoong said in a melodic voice.

                                    " Yup. He will come, Jaejoong-ah."

                                    " When will you come. I would like too prepare dinner as a token of my gratitude for helping me."

                                    " Really, Jaejoong-ah? I would love to taste your cooking."

                                    " Then I'll do my best in cooking," Jaejoong chuckled. Junsu felt butterflies in his stomach.

                                    " I'll be looking forward to it, Jaejoong-ah."

                                    " Junsu-ah, can I talk to Changmin-sshi?" a request from Jaejoong.

                                    " Sure, Jaejoong-ah." Junsu handed the phone to Changmin.

                                    " Hello? Changmin here speaking."

                                    " Hello, Changmin-ah. I'm Kim Jaejoong."

                                    " Junsu-ah told me that you want to ask me about the goddess of dark Ether, Jeajoong-sshi," Changmin informed.

                                    " Yes that's true, Changmin-shi. Can you come into our house so that we could talk about it?"

                                    " Jaejoong-sshi, can I ask you something?" Changmin said.

                                    " Yes, of course, Changmin-sshi."

                                    " Why are you so interested with the goddess of dark Ether, Jaejoong-sshi?"

                                    " It's a bit personal, Changmin-sshi. I cant tell you the details… Can you still help me? Please, don’t be offended if I cant tell you the details."

                                    " I'm not offended, Jaejoong-sshi. Not at all. I'll be willing to help you."

                                    " Really, Changmin-sshi? I'm very glad.  When will you come?"

                                    " Maybe after our classes, Jaejoong-sshi."

                                    " Thank you very much, Changmin-sshi. I'll be expecting you and Junsu-ah."

                                    " Uhmm…Jaejoong-sshi, can we take along with us our roommates? They really wanted to come."

                                    " Sure, Changmin-sshi. I would love to meet new people. I'll hang up now. Please say my thanks to Junsu-ah, Changmin-sshi."

                                    " I will, Jaejoong-sshi. Bye." Jaejoong hung up after Changmin said goodbye.

…………………………

 

                                    And so, after the classes were finished, they went to the Kims' Palace to see Jaejoong but, as they were walking along the deserted road leading to the palace, five upper-class men hindered their way.

                                    " Well look at what we got here," a tall guy said in a cocky voice. " Newbies."

                                    " Why don’t you show us you're abilities, newbies," a fat man said.

                                    " I would like to show them who are the bosses in this school," the man beside the fat one said.

                                    " Yeah, let's show them, dude," another fat man said.

                                    " I'll be the first," said a man with long, red hair. He ruffled his hair and held two small stones in his hand. " I have the ability a make anything act like a bullet. Take this for an example, newbies." The two stones hovered in his palm.

                                     Yunho, Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin adopted a position that would prepare them for an incoming attack.

                                    " Your positions will not help you," said the red-haired guy. The stones that hovered in his palm, suddenly, flew straight into Changmin and Junsu like bullets. They were both hit in the shoulder. " Thank me. Your wounds are not fatal," the red-haired bragged.

                                    " Junsu-ah! Changmin-ah!" yelled Yoochun, rushing towards the barely conscious Junsu due to blood lose . Yunho went to Changmin.

                                    " Hyung,…run now.. Run.." Changmin said to Yunho between his breaths.

                                    " Well. Well. Two down, two more to go. Shall I end them now?" a raven-haired fat man said, drawing closer to Yunho. " I think, you're tougher," he said to Yunho.

                                   Yunho just bowed his head in anger. Don’t want anyone to hurt any of his friends. His anger just grew more as he see Junsu and Changmin wincing in pain.

                                   " Hey. Why are not talking? Are you scared? Huh?" the raven-haired said. He was about to punch Yunho when, suddenly, his fist was engulfed with fire. Yunho still had his head bowed down. " Help!!..Ahhhh!!!....Help me!!" the fat man rolled around to kill the fire but it just wouldn't die.

                                   The other four companions of the raven-haired fat guy tried to help him but they were halted by a flames that suddenly erupted- encircling them. The flame on the fat guy's fist died by itself.

                                   " Pyrokinesis!! He's using pyrokinesis.!! Attack him!!" one of the four brutes who were encircled by fire said. Numerous stone bullets rushed towards Yunho from the red-headed guy but, all stones were  scorched into dust before they could reach Yunho.

                                  Seeing that they failed in attacking Yunho, they attacked Yoochun instead. A bald, fat guy punched the ground and created a fissure that cracked towards Yoochun and Junsu but, before the fissure reach the two, Yunho already put them into safety along with Changmin.

                                  Yunho hovered over the five punks, flames formed into a magnificent pair of wings on his back. His eyes were crimson as flames slithered upon his head to form a blazing crown. The five punks looked upon him with fear and awe.

                                  " You shall not hurt any of my friends!" said Yunho in an authoritative way, lifting his index finger. A small tongue of flame burst into life at the tip of his finger. " I shall not tolerate this."

                                  Yunho was about to burn the punks to death when he heard a sound of a flute. The sound was so comforting that he began to calm down. He turned to the source of the sound- the Kims' palace. Yunho began to loose consciousness. The flames now weakens and slowly died. Frightened to death, the five punks ran for their life as Yunho fell down to the ground. All the flames disappeared from existence and all was left was a strange red triangle mark on both of Yunho's palms. The boy swooned. Yoochun rushed to the palace, which is nearer, to ask for help. They've brought Yunho, Junsu and Changmin inside the palace to cure them.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

Now you know what Yunho can do. He's really hot…..literally…..haha..well..It's just a short chapter…Just to give you an idea of Yunho's ability- pyrokinesis.. But the triangle mark will really reveal who he really is…..well his Jaejoong will confirm it…. More to come!!....

 

Please leave a comment so that I will know what to improve to keep you satisfied…

Maraming salamat po sa inyong lahat!!!.... (^o^)//

 

P.S. Forgive me for any typo errors…haha