Chapter One - The first time I saw you

DECEPTION: pieces of truth

 

                        It's been twelve years ever since Jaejoong's father asked him to pretend to be a girl. Jae grew up to be a beautiful person both inside and out. He was kind, humble and every good thing one would desire to be yet, beyond the things that he possessed, he don’t have the only thing that he ever desired. For him, he was like a caged porcelain bird. He wanted to just fly away and travel the world outside the gates of their home.

                         The Kim's residence was a huge, traditional Japanese palace due to their Japanese ancestors. Here, Kim Jaejoong grew up, educated, nurtured and protected. He was not allowed to go outside the gates of their home for a reason only Jaejoong's parents know. The residence was located inside DongBAng Academy - a school for special students that was run by the Kim family and was protected by the Korean government. It was a top-secret facility coded only as Area A. No aircraft was allowed to soar over it and no outsider was allowed to enter.

 

                          " You are one lucky girl, Jaejoong-sshi. Your parents are so lucky to have you as their daughter," a young maiden named Taeyon said as she combed Jaejoong's long hair. " You are rich, well-mannered and very beautiful."

                          " You're complimenting me too much, Taeyon-ah. I'm not that perfect. I also have flaws," Jaejoong humbly answered, smiling gently at the maiden.

                          " Aww…You're so humble, Jaejoong-sshi. I wonder If you ever have something you still don’t have."

                          " Don’t have the only thing that I ever wanted.

                          " Really, Jaejoong-sshi?  May I know?"

                          " Freedom."

                          " Freedom?" Taeyon was confused with Jaejoong's answer.

                          " Freedom to go wherever I wanted to go. Freedom to be who I wanted to be and freedom to show to other people who I really am."

                          " You're talking in riddles, Jaejoong-sshi."

                          " Sorry, Taeyon-ah. I'm just quite melancholic," Jaejoong faked a smile.

                          " It must be very hard for you, Jaejoong-sshi."

                          " Ever since Jessica-noona married and left, I've become very lonely. I envy Noona. She already found someone who will love her and will take care of her," the long-haired boy bowed his head and softly sobbed. Taeyon reluctantly hugged him, fearing that Jaejoong might get offended but Jaejoong hugged her tightly instead.

                          " It'll be alright, Jaejoong-sshi. I will tell you what the outside world is like ," a smile curled Taeyon's lips, hoping that it would ease Jaejoong's pain even for a moment.

                          " Really? You will?" Jaejoong become excited. He wiped the tears in his eyes.

                          " I'll surely will."

                          " Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," the long-haired Jaejoong hugged Taeyon as if she was his sister.

………………………………..

 

                          " Wow! DongBang Academy is huge!" a handsome, young boy of sixteen exclaimed as his almond-shaped eyes gazed in amazement at the baroque architecture of the school buildings. " Am I really going to study here?"

                          " Yes," a middle-aged man in black suit answered.

                          " I'm going to study very hard to make Appa and Umma proud  of me. Jung Yunho, hwaiting!!!..," the boy cheered himself. The middle-aged man just smiled and ushered Yunho inside his dormitory.

                           " You'll be sharing the room with three other boys. You will meet them later," the man said.

                           " Thank you, Mister," said Yunho, carrying two huge bags in each hand.

                           " Let me help you," the man volunteered.

                           " It's OK, Mister. They're not heavy at all. I'm used to lifting heavy things." Yunho effortlessly carried his bags.

                           " Are you sure?"

                           Yunho nodded and smiled.

                         

                           They arrived in front of a room with a dark brown, mahogany door that contrasted with the light beige walls and ceilings. The floor was paved with expensive white marble. Three numbers were carved on the door: 143.

                           " Nice room number," the man commented.

                           " I guess so," Yunho laughed.

                           " Well, I have to go. I think your roommates are already there. Excuse me," the man excused himself.

                           " Thank you, Mister," Yunho beamed a smile before the man left.

                           Yunho entered the room and was very surprised with the vastness of the room. He looked back at the doors lining the wall outside the room. The doors were almost side-by-side with each other. How come the room be so large?

                           " Surprised? The whole building is bewitched," a boy wearing glasses said to Yunho.

                           " Bewitched?"

                           " Space manipulation," the bespectacled boy answered.

                           " Space what?"

                           " I see that you are new here. I can explain to you everything if you wanted to."

                           " Oh please, do. I'm quite confused, you know."

                           " Well then, I'm Shim Changmin. I'm your roommate," Changmin extended his hand to Yunho.

                           " Jung Yunho," Yunho shook Changmin's hand. " Nice to meet you, Changmin-sshi."

                           " You don’t have to be so formal, Yunho-hyung."

                           " You're younger than me?"

                           " I'm fifteen."

                           " OK. Can you show me my bed, Changmin-ah?"

                           " Let's go, Hyung."

                           Yunho lifted his bags.

                           " Do you want any help with your bags, Hyung?"

                           " I'm ok. They're not that heavy."

                           " I think I know what's your ability, Hyung," said Changmin, opening a pack of potato chips.

                           " Ability?"

                           " Super strength, I think," Changmin walked towards a door that opens to Yunho's room. " This is your room, Hyung." He opened the door.

                           Yunho's room was large with dark blue wallpaper covering the walls and the room has a balcony. It was larger than Yunho have expected.

                           " Wow! What on earth did I do to deserve this?" said Yunho.

                           " You are accepted here because you have a special ability, Hyung. All students here have special abilities," Changmin said, sitting on Yunho's bed and munching his potato chips.

                          "  But I don’t have any special ability."

                          " You might not manifest it now but you will develop it later."

                          " How come they know that I have a special ability? If there is any."

                          "  I think one of the administration staffs has an ability to detect special abilities," Changmin hypothesized.

                          " Everything is confusing," Yunho scratched his not-itchy hair. His eyes darted towards the balcony and saw the Kim's residence. " Wow. Is that a Japanese palace?"

                          " It's the Kim's residence," Changmin said matter-of-factly.

                          " That is just a house?"

                          " Yup. The Kims were the ones who run this school. They said that the head of the Kim family has a very beautiful daughter but she never went outside the palace."

                          " How did you know that she's beautiful if she don’t go out of the palace… and the palace is too far to see her from here?"

                          " A friend of mine has the ability to see far objects very clearly."

                          " Wow… I wish I could see the girl that you are talking about," Yunho smirked at Changmin.

                          " I never saw her myself. Judging by the way my friend describes her, she seems like a goddess. That's how my friend describes her but, unless I saw her, I wont really believe."

                          " You're so rational."

                          " We are rational beings and we must act like rational beings, Hyung."

                          " Ok.Ok. I think I should arrange my things now. Its getting dark already."

                          " Hyung, I'm going to eat dinner now. Want to come?"

                          " I think I'll pass, Changmin-ah. I'm still full."

                          " Do you need help in arranging your things, Hyung?"

                          " Nah.. No need, Changmin-ah. I can survive this," Yunho and Changmin laughed. Yunho started arranging his things after Changmin left.

                           It was already seven in the evening when Yunho finished his tasks. He felt that he needs some fresh air so he walked into the balcony, facing the Kim's residence. Yunho gazed at the bright palace. He began to eye every part of the palace that he could see. The beautiful parts of the palace kept Yunho's eyes glued to the palace, until he saw the most beautiful girl he have ever seen. His pupils began to constrict until they were only the size of a dot. Yunho could see the daughter of the head of the Kim family very clearly. The girl has very long silvery-blond hair and skin that reflected the pale light of the moon. Her beauty was ethereal. Yunho was sure she was beauty personified.

                            Yunho stared at the girl so intensely that the girl seemed to notice his stares. She looked at Yunho as if her face was just a few inches away from Yunho's. Yunho could see sadness in her eyes. Sadness that is so deep that Yunho could feel his heart sympathized with the girl. He felt connected to her. He could feel her loneliness, her sadness. Yunho felt the urge to save the girl he basically don’t know. Then, after moments that seemed to be years, the girl opened to say something. Yunho could hear her clearly like she's whispering to his heart.

                            " Help me."

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

My first ever chappie!!... At last!..haha

 

I know it's kinda' boring.. >_<.. I hope I gave justice to it.

 

Sorry for the late update….haha…. (^_~)