Chapter 5

Our After Story: Swing Set
The first thing Taehyung said to you, was: is this a dream. 
 
     To be honest, you didn't know how he was looking at you like you were a dream, when you were wearing his hoodie over your dress. It easily hung over your figure, and you wiped off the little eyeliner and lip gloss. You were sitting cross legged, next to him on his bed, with a bowl of jajamyeon in your lap. You pulled the sleeves up, and tied your hair up into a floppy bun. 
 
     "You dream about me eating jajamyeon on your bed?" You mused sarcastically. 
 
     You switched the channel on his TV before Taehyung can stutter something out. 
 
     "I'm betting Jimin likes to watch in your room a lot" 
 
     "It's weird. Your bed sheets are so blank. We should go replace it with anime ones" you added. 
 
     Annoyed at his silence, you turned, to see his mouth agape, to which you shoved half a dumpling through the cave. He choked, but chewed and swallowed (because who would waste a dumpling? He would've eaten it again if he spit it out..)
 
    He kept staring, as if waiting (like all of his other dreams) for your figure to slowly disappear. You were still there, however, and the sound of you slurping the noodles only got louder. You wiped your mouth and turned to him. 
 
     His eyes widened, and he leaned in. 
 
     Taehyung's lips were on yours. 
 
     Surprised after pulling away, your initial reaction was to punch him in the shoulder. Hard. 
 
     "WHAT THE HECK? Yah, I'm eating, did you want to kiss jajamyeon breath?" You sneered, turning to the TV again.  
 
     Taehyung smiled goofily while rubbing his arm. He mentally fanboyed over your adorable blush. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     You ordered him some jajamyeon too, and together, the two of you ate the noodles with the dumplings for service. 
 
     "So how long are you visiting?" 
 
     You hummed, taking a dumpling. "3 months. Basically all of summer vacation" 
 
     "Oh yeah, who's the Mei girl?" 
 
     "Oh, Mei. She's my roommate and I think she's visiting her boyfriend in a few weeks." You explained. 
 
     You'd sent him a few photos of the two of you together, and she needed to do family stuff before visiting Korea. Her boyfriend, known as Choi Jonghyun, lives in Seoul, where he wanted to live out his dream of dancing. They were long distance dating, and incredibly cute, to you. You've spoke to Jonghyun over webcam once, and he was pretty shy. 
 
     "He's our age" you explained, "but Mei's a year older then all of us" 
 
     "Serious?" He gasped. "She looks younger!" 
 
     You laughed, and told him you'd be sure to give her such a compliment, but Taehyung retaliated. 
 
     "She wouldn't care whatever compliment. Sounds like the two of them are close. She doesn't seem to care about age" 
 
     "Oh! I need to visit Amber!" You clapped. 
 
     "Don't mention Kris. They broke up a few weeks ago, and she's not taking it well" 
 
     You rolled your eyes. "Well they've been dating for awhile! UGH is she sad? Should I beat him up?"
 
     Taehyung laughed. "He's like - twice your size!" 
 
     You glared at him. "Yah! Still, I can kick his . I mean, I can kick yours" 
 
     "Yah!" 
 
     "And Jimin's" 
 
     "Well, that makes sense" 
 
      The two of you laughed. 
 
     "Anyway, does Henry still like her?" Taehyung asked. 
 
     You shrugged. "Poor guy though. He should just tell her. Amber is not that kind of person" 
 
     "To friendzone? Every girl is that kind of person. So are you" 
 
     You punched him. "You got out of the friendzone. Besides, I was talking about it not ruining their friendship"
 
     Taehyung rubbed his arm. "ANYWAY, Jimin went on and on about Kris and her being a cute couple--" 
 
     "No" you facepalmed. 
 
     "--yup. He got socked in the stomach" 
 
     You sighed. "Isn't it obvious when couples split, though? Amber's obvious when she's sad. Especially break ups" 
 
     "Doesn't matter. Jimin wouldn't notice" Taehyung shrugged. 
 
     "Sometimes I feel bad. We're basically bullying Jimin" 
 
     "That's true" Taehyung sighed. "But the punch probably didn't hurt. I mean, his abs.." 
 
     "Yeah. We need to get Jimin a serious girlfriend too." 
 
     "Seems like he's trying too. But, it never works out." Taehyung explained, flipping the channel. 
 
     Sometimes you want to set him up with the most amazing people you know, but knowing Jimin, he would never agree. It was odd, because he liked setting people up - and he was good at it. But, he didn't enjoy blind dates, but setting it up was fun to him. He was a matchmaker, and has been one after setting the still on going Sora and Leeteuk couple up in high school.
 
     "Where is he anyway?" you asked, face full of jajamyeon.
 
     "He has class right now. I think he's taking a test. Where's Hyuk?"
 
     "He left. Not sure why. I think he has some stalking to do."
 
     Taehyung laughed, his rectangular smile was adorable to you.
 
     "Anyway" you said, "what now?" 
 
     "Now" he said, "you have the whole day me"
 
     "I--"
 
     Taehyung got up, smiling. "You're welcome"


A/N: 

HELLO! DOUBLE UPDATE FOR THIS WEEK, MY LOVELIES 

AS PROMISED 

MY NEW SHIP LOL

beautiful

\

HOW CAN I SRSLY HAVE A BIAS?!