Episode 8

We Got Married

Taeyeon's POV

I woke up feeling cramped and uncomftorable. What the heck? Why is Leeteuk under me? oh, wait! Because of Hide and Seek. What time is it? I stood up and walked out of the bathroom. I saw the time and said 1:30. That was a long sleep/ Well I think we have a schedule again today. I should wake up Leeteuk. I then had an idea. I went back to the bathroom took a cup filled it with water and started walking towards Leeteuk.

Mi Sun: I used to do that to my friends during college and sleep overs.

Na Young: Yeah me too.

Jinwoon & Seulong: We do it too each other when someone doesn't wake up.

Jo Hyung Gi: My wife just screams in my ear to wake me up.

Studio laughs.

When I reached Leeteuk I dumped the water on his head. The cup then accidently slipped out of my head and hit his head.

Seulong: It fell!  It fell!

Studio laughs.

"KIM TAEYEON!!!" Leeteuk screamed.

"I was just trying to wake you up since it's already 1:30." I said innocently.

"Oh well thank you! I'm sorry I screamed at you. I'll give you hug," He said then gave me a hug.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! PARK JUNGSU!!!! It's COLD!!!" I screamed.

Mi Sun & Na Young: SKINSHIP!!!

Seulong: Stop saying skinship everytime they touch.

Mi Sun & Na Young: NO!!!

Studio laughs.

He then let go. Then I heard some footsteps coming towards our direction.

"What happened?"

"Who screamed?"

"Why you scream?"

"Who's hurt?"

"You made me mess up my nails!"

"Why are you screaming at this time?"

"I was sleeping!"

and more.

"Oh nothing. Leeteuk just gave me a hug while he was drenched in cold water" I said.

"Well maybe I wouldn't if you hadn't dropped a cup of water on me. And you even dropped the cup!" He said. Then a few seconds of silence. Then we all laughed.

"Okay, Now I think we have another show to go on." I said.

"Another one?" My girls asked.

"Yes!" I said in the same tone.

We all changed.

"What about you guys?" I asked.

"Same as you girls. We're gonna be on the same show again." Donghae said.

"Fine! But no telling my secrets!" I said. Then my girls started giggling.

~At the studio/Place where show is~

MC: Hello! We have SNSD and Super Junior here!!!!

"Annyeonghaseyo We are SNSD" SNSD said.

"Annyeonghaseyo We are Super Junior" Suju said.

MC: We are going to answer some questions from fans.First queation: SNSD which Suju member would you  share a dorm with? And why? Starting from oldest to youngest.

"I would actually choose Leeteuk. Not beacuse he's my husband but because he's clean and organized. More then me." I said.

"Thank you taengoo" Leeteuk said.

Audience laughs.

"I would choose Heechul because we can talk about clothes and he would help me when I can't decide what to where. Also because we have lot in common. He's my twinne." Jessica said.

"Yeah Twinnie!!!" Heechul called out.

Audience laughs.

"I wpuld choose Sungmin because he probably will have cute stuff in his room and he won't hate my aegyo" Sunny said.

"We hate your aegyo!" SNSD yelled out causing laughter to erupt in the audience.

"I think probably Siwon since he's a gentlemen," Tiffany said.

"Thank you Fany. I know I'm a gentlemen." Siwon said.

Causing laughter to audience and members,

"I think probably Eunhyuk because he will help me with dance moves" Hyoyeon said.

"Yeah!!! Dancing machines forever!!!!!!!!!!" Eunhyuk said.

Audience claps and laughs at Eunhyuk's outburst.

"Probably Yesung. He would help me with singing." Yuri said.

Yesung starts singing.

Audience claps and laughs.

"This is easy!!! Ryeowook! He will cook for me." Sooyoung said.

Audience laughs.

"Probably Donghae since he's easy to talk with." Yoona said.

"You think I talk alot?!" Donghae asked in shock.

"Yes!" SNSd and suju replied.

audiencce laughs.

"I think Kyuhyun because we have lots of duets so we can probably praactice more. Also he can teach me with games." Seohyun said.

MC: Well those are your answers. Now next question:Suju who do you think is best looking in your group?

Audience, MC, SNSD, and SUJU laugh.

"Actually  I think we told this on another show but we said Siwon," Kyuhyun said.

"Very well, Then now our last question: Is Supergeneration real?" MC asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

MC: Taeteuk, Heesica, Sunsun, Sifany, Hyohyuk,Yulsung, Soowook, Yoonhae, and Seokyu.

"Have you seen We Got Married? Why would they put us together if we were in a relationship? Plus we have a brother and sister relationship." I said.

"Jessica is my twin," Heechul said.

"Me and Sungmin just do aegyo together," Sunny said.

"Tiffany and I are just friends. We are just really close," Siwon said.

"Eunhyuk and I just love dancing!" Hyoyeon said.

"Yuri and I are basically family," Yesung said.

"Ryeowook just cooks my food," Sooyoung said.

"Yoona's just an SNSD member I'm close with." Donghae said.

"Kyuhyun just do duets with each other nothing more," Seohyun said.

MC: Well, there you have it. Supergeneration is not real. Now our next thing we are gonna do is wrestling. Since it's uneven Shindong is gonna judge and host with me.

"OH YEAH!" Shindong screamed.

MC: Today we are gonna have boy against girl.

Shingdong: Seohyun and Sunny against Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Sooyoung and Yoona against Ryeowook and Donghae. Jessica and Yuri against Heechul and Yesung. Hyoyeon against Eunhyuk. Taeyeon and Tiffany against Leeteuk and Siwon.

MC: First up is Seohyun and Sunny against Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

"SEOHYUN!!! SUNNY!!! GO!!! SEOHYUN!!! SUNNY!!! GO!!! SEOHYUN!!! SUNNY!!! GO!!!" SNSD screamed.

"KYUHYUN!!! SUNGMIN!!! GO!!! KYUHYUN!!! SUNGMIN!!! GO!!! KYUHYUN!!! SUNGMIN!!! GO!!! SUJU screamed.

"Ahh!!!" Sunny screamed while she was being lifted by Sungmin.

"Ahh!!" Seohyun also screamed while also being lifted by Kyuhyun.

They then dropped them and they fell.

Shindong: Winner is Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

They hi-5 each other while Seohyun and Sunny pouted while walking off the mat.

MC: Next is Sooyoung and Yoona against Ryeowook and Donghae.

"SOOYOUNG!!! YOONA!!! GO!!! SOOYOUNG!!! YOONA!!! GO!!! SOOYOUNG!!! YOONA!!! GO!!!" SNSD shouted.

"RYEOWOOK!!! DONGHAE!!! GO!!! RYEOWOOK!!! DONGHAE!!! GO!!! RYEOWOOK!!! DONGHAE!!! GO!!!" SUJU shouted.

Sooyoung used her height as and advanatage so was about a close height to Ryewook. She then grabbed him and flipped him using her legs to stay firmed on the floor. Yoona used he amazing strength to push Donghae down.

Shindong: Winners Sooyoung and Yoona!

Yoona and Sooyoung screamed and jumped up and down. Ryeowook and Donghae went off the mats towards their members.

MC: Jessica and Yuri against Heechul and Yesung.

"SICA!!! YURI!!! GO!!! SICA!!! YURI!!! GO!!! SICA!!! YURI!!! GO!!" SNSD screamed.

"HEECHUL!!! YESUNG!!! GO!!! HEECHUL!!! YESUNG!!! GO!!! HEECHUL!!! YESUNG!!! GO!!" SUJU screamed.

Jessica grabbed Heechul's hair. ANd he screamed." AHHHH!!! My hair!!! I lose. I surrender just let my hair live!"

Yuri used her guyish strenght and knocked down Yesung.

Shindong: Winner! Jessica and Yuri!

Jessica and Yuri squeled in happiness while Heechul went of rubbing his head and Yesung rubbing his waist.

MC: Now a solo! Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk.

"HYOYEON!!! GO!!! HYOYEON!!! GO!!! HYOYEON!!! GO!!" SNSD shouted.

"EUNHYUK!!! GO!!! EUNHYUK!!! GO!!! EUNHYUK!!! GO!!" SUJU shouted.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk dodge and stayed firm the whole time.

Shindong: TIE!

MC: Now it's the Taeyeon and Tiffany against Leeteuk and Siwon.

Tiffany and I started holding each other since we had no chance. We then sat down in criss cross while we were holding each other we then stayed firm on the ground. They started trying to pull us apart but we didn't. So they just carried us in the air and then put us down.

Shindong:  Winner! Leeteuk and Siwon.

"We knew we had no chance!" Tiffany yelled. "I mean have you seen them? They are large and muscular. We are small and petite." I said.

MC: Now it's Sooyoung and Yoona against Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

Sooyoung and Yoona won.

MC: Jessica and Yuri against Leeteuk and Siwon.

Leeteuk and Siwon won.

MC: Sooyoung and Yoona against Leeteuk and Siwon

Sooyoung won against Leeteuk however Yoona lost against Siwon.

MC: Now it's Choi against Choi.

Of course Siwon won.

MC: Well that's it for today. BYE!!!

~ home ~

"I'm so tired!" I said.

"All you did was hug Tiffany and sit down. Then you were carried! I did a gazillion matches and no food!" Sooyoung said.

"I also yelled alot!" I said.

"Whatever!" Sppyoung replied.

"Let's just eat." She said.

"Ryeowook!" We yelled.

"Got it!" He replied.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you! Yoogeun's not coming today," I said.

"AWW!" The room said.

"Let's play truth or dare! Someone get a bottle!" Heechul said. Then Sungmin got a bottle.

"Let's play," SNSD said creepily.

"o-okay!" SUJU replied scared.

~Interview~

So Taeyeon what did yiu feel early in the morning?

Cold, cramped, and wet.

What about late on?

Tired, lazy, and worn out.

What were you feeling today?

YES! we have no mission was what I was feeling.

How do you feel about :Leeteuk now?

He's still a brother but I feel that we're closer.

How do you feel with Super Junior and SNSD in the show with you?

It's a lot louder and crazier.But it's probably very entertaining to viewers.

Why did SNSD sound different when your guys were gonna play Truth or Dare?

You'll see.

~Interview Over~

~Interview~

How were you feeling in the morning?

my head hurt from the head, I was cold, and wet.

How about in the afternoon?

Tired of screaming and lifting.

What were you feeling today?

My crazy members are loud and there's no baby. I was said.

How do you feel about Taeyeon?

She's still a little prankster. She's like a younger sister that just got closer to me.

How do you feel with Super Junior and SNSD in your show?

It's crazy. Also never mess with SNSD. Never know what they're gonna do.

What'd you feel when SNSD sounded different when playing Truth or Dare?

Scared me.

So what's gonna happen in Truth or Dare?

You'll find out why we won't play with SNSD in Truth or Dare.

~Interview Over~