Obstacle Course

We Got Married

Taeyeon's POV

I woke up second after Seohyun. I made breakfast with the help of Seohyun and then I went to wake everyone up. First to get up were the 'wives' then the 'husbands' then SUJU then SNSD then Heechul then Jessica. We ate breakfast and then we went to the living room to talk. Of course we split ourselves into two groups: boys and girls.

"So Dara how does it feel to be married?" Tiffany asked.

"Well its weird since GD and I are in the same company," Dara said.

"Same here," I said.

"What about you IU?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Wooyoung and I are already close since Dream High," IU replied.

"You know what I'm wondering?" I asked.

"What?" the girls asked.

"When the mission card is coming," I said.

"Yeah," IU and Dara said.

"Then the bell rang and it was the card.

"MISSION CARD!!!" I yelled.

Everyone gathered around me.

"To the WGM couples,

Today is the day you couples are going to work.

Your job for today will be ........

BARTENDERS

Instead of couples vs couples its going to be girls vs boys

So Taeyeon, IU, and Dara are GIRLS TEAM

Leeteuk, GD, and Wooyoung are BOYS TEAM

Whichever teams win will then go up against their members

Please go to XXXXXXX for a competition to see which bar you will get.

GOOD LUCK" I read out loud.

"OOOOHHHH!!!! I WANNA BE A TESTER!!!!!" Tiffany  yelled.

"NO! I WANNA!!! YOU'RE GONNA PROBABLE GET DRUNK!!!!!" Siwon yelled.

"And they say you're the gentlemen!" Tiffany said then pushed Siwon but he didn't even budge.

"HA!" He yelled in victory.

"Be quiet!" Tiffany said then went to give me a hug.

Mi Sun: Siwon and Tiffany act like a married couple.

Na Young: Yeah they do. They seem headed for divorce.

Seulong: Quarreling is part of marriage.

Jinwoon: They're taking them all away!!!

Jo Hyung Gi: We should add these two to the WGM cast.

"TAENY Reunited!!!" I yelled.

"You wanna join the competition Tiffany?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Okay now you guys can add someone to your team," Dara said.

"We want Siwon since he's the face of SUJU and will get us many female customers," Wooyoung said.

Jo Hyung Gi: I'm psychic!!!

Mi Sun: Big deal!

Seulong: Probably watched this before hand.

Jinwoon: Na Young watched this already.

Na Young: You want a spoiler?

Studio: NO!!!

"Alright so we'll go to xxxxxxxxxxx go change unless you wanna go in the pjs?" I asked.

"Lets change," The guys said quickly.

I wore

Dara wore 

IU wore

Leeteuk wore

GD wore

Wooyoung wore (ignore Tacyeon)

"You are really gonna wear that?" IU asked.

"You'll easily get caught wearing flashy clothing," I said.

"And when you do get caught we're going to run and leave you," Dara said.

"Sheesh! Women!," Wooyoung said.

"Tell me about it!," Leeteuk said.

"And they say men are the boss in the house," GD said.

Leeteuk came out wearing

GD wore

And Wooyoung wore

"That's better," IU said.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"But if you od get caught even wearing that then we'll leave you," Dara said.

We all laughed.

"Where's Siwon and Tiffany?" I asked. Right when I said that Siwon and Tiffany came out.

Tiffany wore

Siwon wore

"Okay we're ready! Lets go!" Tiffany said.

We all rode in one van to the location given. When we arrived we were shocked to see Victoria and Nichkhun.

"Annyeong haseyo!" They greeted. We greeted them back.

Mi Sun: Ah! I miss them.

Na Young: I miss them too.

Seulong & Jinwoon: We see them all the time.

Jo Hyung Gi: I need to be on this alone since camera hog, dumbo, weirdo, and creep keep interupting.

"So whatcha doing here?" I asked.

"We're the MC/Host" Khuntoria said.

"Today you guys are going to compete for which bar you guys want and for more customers," Victoria said.

"The bars are actually in the same club," Nichkhun said.

"Winner gets to choose which bar they want. The one with more drinks or the one with more space," Victoria said.

"We want the one with more drinks!" the guys yelled out while at the same time we yelled, "We want the one with more space."

"Well I guess we could do that without competing," Siwon said.

"Alright just give us the bar location so we can go," Wooyoung said to Nichkhun.

"Actually you guys can just compete for fun since we don't want to cut the show short," Victoria said.

"Alright what are the rules," Dara said.

"First let me tell you what the game is. This is like an obstacle course. First you'll run 200 meters, then climb using the monkey bars over the mud. Then you'll send half of your team to play tug or war while the other half will sing a song to cheer them on. After that you will run another 200 meters. You will 2 boards one for the girls one for the boys. Answer them then run 100 meters. Then you'll see 2 pictures of a bar. Choose the one you want," Nichkhun said.

"Rules are no pushing, no cheating, no bad language, no insults, and no skipping obstacles," Victoria said.

"I DON'T WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE! Imma just run to the keys," Tiffany said.

"Don't ruin it for the viewers Tiffany," IU said.

"Okay so Victoria will go with the girls while I'll go with the guys," Nichkhun said.

"START!!!" Khuntoria screamed.

We ran 200 meters and the guys were ahead of. Well, DUH! They're taller, more buff, work out more, and they have 2 beast idols and Siwon. We finally made it even though it was only 200 meters. Man, we're weak. The guys were there first and not even looking a bit tired. Show offs.

"Okay now you guys will climb across using the bars and over the mud. If you fall in the mud you don't need to use the bars just walk on the mud. Now go!" Victoria said.

We started climbing on the bars and I was like hanging there. My arms were hurting. I was last to go since they know I'll pull them back. Dara was first then it was IU then Tiffany then me. Dara made it across easily and IU made it across too but she was screaming a lot. Tiffany and I were still hanging. I was right behing her telling her to move but her hand slipped and she fell in the mud. Then that scared me so I fell too. Tiffany and I laughed. The boys were done a long time ago. We walked to the tug or war sight with me and Tiffany all muddy.

"Okay now you guys have to send 2 members over to the rope while two members on the side to cheer you on," Victoria said.

They sent me and Tiffany since we're already dirty. They sent Siwon and Leeteuk since they could probably work well together.

"We're going to sing The Boys since it matches this," Dara said. IU nodded in  agreement.

"We're going to sing Sorry Sorry since its fun to sing," GD said while Wooyoung laughed.

We were pulling like crazy and Dara and IU were singing like crazy. You know this reminds me of the time it was Taeny vs Leeteak and Siwon in wrestling. I wonder why we're even trying since we know we're gonna lose.

And then suddenly Tiffany and I got pulled into the water.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" We screamed. Now we're wet and muddy. We all ran and of sourse the guys got there first. Our problem was easy!

"What are the names of the SNSD members?" I said. Then we all laughed.

"Kim Taeyeon, Jung Jessica/Sooyeon, Lee Soon kyu/Sunny, Hwang Tiffany, Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoona, Seo Joohyun/Seohyun,"Tiffany said aloud as she wrote them on the board. We heard a bell ring and so we screamed and clapped. We looked over to the boys side and saw them struggling.

"There problem is hard. 5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5*5-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8+66/4" I said.

Mi Sun: I bet the one who chose the problems were men.

Na Young: Would you guys do that?

Seulong: It's SNSD, 2ne1, an IU who wouldn't?

Jinwoon: WE LOVE YOU!!!

Jo Hung Gi: WOOOO!!!!!

"Lets go!" Tiffany yelled. We ran and chose saw two pictures. It was the picture of the types of bar.

We chose the purple/pinkish one. That was more spacious. About 10 minutes later the guys came. They took the picture with the one with more drinks.

The bar the girls chose

The bar the guys chose

"Congrats to the girls! Taeyeon and Tiffany went through a lot." Victoria said. Tiffany and I had mud all over ourselves.

"Do you have extra clothes and a shower room?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah just go through that door," Nichkhun said.

Tiffany and I spent about half an hour and then same out.

"Alright! Your challenge is finished. Now you guys have to find some clothes and learn how to make drinks. You have to be ready 7 pm. You have about 5 hours. Remember that famous celebrities coming count as extra points," Nichkhun said.

"Now you guys will go to the same place to make drinks but for choosing clothes you guys can go seperately. Also remember that the bars are in the same club so don't go trying to insult each other since that takes points off," Victoria said.

"LET THE GAMES BEGIN!" Khuntoria said. We all ran to van.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for late update. My internet was off. Comment. Subscribe. Thank you.