Episode 3: Master and Servant/Mission 2

We Got Married

Chapter/Episode 3

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

 

So Leeteuk is already at my dorm and the girls have schedules.

"Okay! Let's have another bet. I make you laugh and the punishments over and if i don't i'm still you're servant." He said.

"Deal!" I said. You know one of the moments where you suddenly burst out laughing? You don't? Well whatever. But it happened to me. Now his punishments over. :(

"YES!!!! I'm not your servant!" He Yelled. Suddenly the bell rang. I opened it and found a card. Probably a mission card.

Mi Sun: It's already their second mission.

Seulong: *nod*

Jinwoon: Yeah. Why?

Mi Sun: Nothing just stating a reason.

Na Young: She wants some screen time that's why.

Jo Hyung Gi: We all want screen time.

Studio laughs.

"To Taeyeon and Leeteuk: Today you are going to be working at a daycare. You will have one person there to give you instructions but will not help you. Good Luck." I read. We both sighed. I than started tearing it up. I threw it in the trash can and than took a bottle water and dumped water in the trash can.

"That ought to do it" I said.

"Why did you do that?" He asked.

"I don't want to take care of kids" I said.

"Yeah neither do I." He said.

Mi Sun: They are genious.

Na Young: I know.

Jo Hyung Gi: And we thought they were childish.

Seulong: You guys don't really care. You guys just need screen time.

Jo Hyung Gi: I need to make a living and i get it from being on screen. We're oold we don't have a lot of screen time like you young idols.

Jinwoon & Seulong: *chuckling*

After a few seconds of silence Leeteuk said "I feel kinda guilty. I think Imma go"

"If you wanna go than go by yourself" I said.

"Oh No! You're coming with me!" Leeteuk said. He through me over his shoulder potato sack style. He grabbed his keys and headed towards his car. We got in and he seatbelt me.

"Stay!" He said. I crossed my arms and pouted.

"See you already look like a kid now you're acting like one." I stuck my tounge out at him. After a few minutes we arrived at the given location. We walked into the building and than into a classroom.

"Hello kids!" He said. Dropped their toys and ran to him. "Hi Oppa!" The kids replied. "Let's play together and they jumped on him. I was all alone. I went to sit next to a big stuffed bear. I took a picture with the bear with me doing the peace sign and giving it a back hug. Another pic was with me giving it a side hug and doing the peace sign. I than started talking to the bear. "You don't think I'm bad with kids. Do you?" I asked the bear. "No i don't Taeyeon you're amazing" I replied to myself as a bear with my deep voice. "Well let's get outta here." I said. I started lugging the bear to the door. I grabbed Leeteuk keys from the table and left the class.

 

(First pic: Her pic she took giving the bear a back hug. Second pic: Her other pic she took w/ the bear giving it a side hug. Third and Fourth pic: Her talking to the bear. Last pic: Her lugging the bear to the door.)

 

We got into his car. I found a pair of sunglasses and a cap so i put it on. We went to the nearest ice cream shop. "Mr. Bear imma leave you here and get myself an ice cream." I went inside and bought an ice cream cone. I went back to the car and started eating next to Mr. Bear. A few minutes later my phone rang. It was Leeteuk.

 

 

Leeteuk's POV

 

 

I was playing with the kids when i noticed Taeyeon was gone. I asked a little girl where she was. "She was carrying a big bear and left and took your keys." she said. Dang it! I than called Taeyeon.

"Yah where are you?" I screamed into the phone.

"Relax!!!! I was bored and no one was playing with me so i went with Mr. Bear and bought some ice cream." She said.

"Where are you?" I asked again.

"In your car! Duh!" She said.

"You're eating in my car?" I asked.

"Well, Duh! I wasn't gonna leave Mr. Bear alone and people look at me like i'm crazy if i brought a huge bear in." she said.

"Well come back!" I said.

"Nah! I'll come back when the mission is over." She said.

"Come back now!!!!" I screamed at her.

"Fine, Fine! Bye!" She said.

"Bye!" I said.

~Interview~

Why didn't you notice Taeyeon was missing?

Well, I was busy playing with the kids.

How did you feel when Taeyeon was missing?

I felt angry. She was eating in my car. And she didn't take me with her but the bear.

Do you think it would affect your marriage with her?

Nah!!!

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

So after my conversation with Leeteuk on the phone i headed towards the daycare. When Mr. Bear and I got there i started lugging Mr. Bear back in.

"KIM TAEYEON!!!! YOU HAVE BETTER NOT HAVE DIRTIED MY CAR!!!!!" Leeteuk yelled at me when i came in.

Mi Sun: He really loves his car. Or he's a neat freak.

Seulong: It's his car that he's obsessed with. It's a guy's thing.

Na Young: Actually it's both.

All WGM Hosts: Leeteuk's Weird.

Studio laughs

"Leeteuk i did not dirty your car. Just a small smudge." I said the last setence in a small voice.

"You did what?" he asked pissed.

"Well...." I started telling him what happened.

~Flashback~

"Hey Mr. Bear i'm back!" I said.

"Miss me?" i asked.

"Well I missed you!" I said.

"I got Vanilla!!!!" I said.

Than all of a sudden a drip of ice cream fell.

"Oh shoot!!!! Leeteuk's gonna kill me!" I said.

I started rubbing it and then i saqw a water bottle so used it to clean it. So now it looks like a wet spt. I put too much water. I just used some jackets there to cover it.

~Flashback end~

 

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon!" Leeteuk said.

"What? I'm sorry!!!!" I said in a sad tone.

"Aish! It's okay!" he said. Than he walked towards the kids.

"*giggles* He fell for that" I said into the camera. I went and put Mr. Bear down and than i sat on him.

"Mr. Bear you're so soft!!!! I wanna keep you." I said.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon!" Leeteuk called me. I turned around to see Leeteuk and all the kids with crumpled paper in their hand. All of a sudden all the paper balls were thrown at me.

"Yah! Park Leeteuk! You're supposed to teach them good things not bad." I said.

"The paper's recycled." He said.

"Whatever!" I said.

"Well it's almost time to leave. So... Clean up!!!!" Leeteuk said. The kids started cleaning up and before we knew it it was already 5 and it was time to leave. We were about to leave when i suddenly remebered something. I walked up to a lady and asked her "Can I have the big bear?" I said.

"Well actually it was gonna be our gift to you! So yes you can have it!" She said with a smile. I started lugging the bear but i was already tired since i lugged it a lot. So i called Leeteuk. "LEETEUK!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!"  i said.

He came rushing in "What's wrong?" he asked in a worried tone.

"This bear is heavy. Help me!" I said.

"Alright, Alright!" He said. We went into the car and we started talking.

"You're horrible with kids." He said.

"I'm good with babies and todlers not kids. Remember i was on Hello Baby?" i said.

"Whatever." He said. Than the radio. Mr. Taxi suddenly went on so i sang the first part which was my part. After that A-cha went on and Leeteuk started singing. It was like that the whole ride. We decided to go to an ice cream shop afterwards.

 

A/N Hey! Sorry about not updating. But there you have it chapter 3. I will continue on with them at the ice cream shop in the next chapter. Maybe updating tomorrow or the day after or both days. Thank You!!! Comment and Subscrbe!!! once again THANK YOU!!!!