Episode 5

We Got Married

Chapter/Episode 5

 

Taeyeon's POV

So it's been one week. We can finally live in the house. We already finished unpacking with Super Junior's help.

"I'm hungry!!!! I need food!!!!" Sooyoung wailed.

"Me too!!!" I said.

"Me three" Yoona said.

"I'm also hungry!!!!" Hyoyeon said.

"I need food too!!!" Sunny said.

"A healthy snack would be good!" Seohyun said.

"Food! I need FOOD!" Yuri said.

"I'm sooooo hungry!" Tiffany said.

"I need food without cucumbers!" Jessica said.

"We're hungry too!" Super Junior said.

"I'll start cooking" Ryeowook said.

"YEAH!!!!" Everyone except ryeowook screamed.

"Do you think he needs any help?" I asked. Everytone looked at Ryeowook who was in the kitchen.

"Nah!" Everyone replied.

"So what should we do first?" I asked.

"Pick our rooms" Hyoyeon said.

"And roomates!" Yuri said.

"Okay! Since I'm oldest i'll choose" I said.

"I'm older than you!" Leeteuk said.

"I meant imma choose for my members" I said.

"Ohhh!!!" He said.

"Okay! SInce there are 11 rooms we'll take 5 of them. Tiffany and Jessica. Seohyun and Sunny. Yoona and Yuri. Hyoyeon and  Sooyoung. I get my own room." I said.

"Okay so since we have 5 rooms here is how it will go. Eunhyuk and Donghae. Ryeowook and Yesung. Sungmin and Kyuhyun. Siwon and Heechul. Me and shindong get our own rooms." He said.

"YES!" Super Generation replied.

"Now go choose your rooms!" I said.

"This ones ours!" Jessica and Tiffany screamed.

 

"This is ours!" Yoona and Yuri screamed.>>>

"We found ours! This one is ours" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon yelled.>>>

"This is ours!" Sunny and Seohyun yelled.>>>

"This ones mine!" I said>>>>>>

"This one's mine!" Donghae and Eunhyuk said.>>>

"This ones ours!" Sungmin and Ryeowook screamed.>>>

"This ones ours!" Siwon and Heechul yelled.>>>

"This one's mine!" Shindong said.>>>

"This one's ours!" Yesung and Kyuhyun said.>>>

"The last room is mine than." Leeteuk said.>>>

 

(A/N The girls live on the 3rd floor and the guys live on the 2nd floor. I think you all notice how there's only one bed just imagine two beds in the same room.There is a girl's living room, guy's living room, and main living room which is on the first floor.)

Girl's Living Room/3rd Floor Living Room>>>

Guy's Living Room/2nd Floor Living Room>>>

 

"Everyone has there room right?" Leeteuk yelled.

"YES!" Everyone replied back yelling. Everyone went to the main living room.

Main Living Room/1st Floor Living Room>>>

They all went to the dining room to eat>>>

We finished eating than I remebered something."Hey Leeteuk when do we get our mission card?" I asked.

"Who's Leetek?" He said.

"Fine! Teukie oppa when do we get our mission card?" I said.

"Actually I already got it. Our mission said somethings gonna arrive at 12 pm." He said.

"Well it's 12 right now." Right after I said that the bell rang.

"I'll get it!" I said. When I opened the door I saw a woman holding a baby.

"How can I help you?" I asked.

"This is your mission. You are going to take care of my child until 6pm." she said.

"This is We Got Married not Hello Baby." I said.

"I know. Like I said this is your mission.You are going to take care of my child for this month." The woman said.

"Oh! Okay!" I said.

"Bye!" she said and left. I went to the dining room.

"Hey why you holding a baby?" Leeteuk asked.

"It's our mission." I said.

"Awww!!! This cutie pie is Taeyeon and Leeteuk's child." Sunny said.

"Awww!!! This child can't be their kid because it's to cute! It's probably mine!" Sungmin said.

SNSD and Super Junior laugh.

"Awww!!! I wanna hold her." Sooyoung said and took the child out of my hand.

"I wanna hold her too!" Jessica said. Sooyoung handed the child to Jessica.

"Give back the kid!" I said. Jessica gave it back to me.

"But I didn't get to hold her!" Tiffany said.

"Because you're bad with kids." I said.

"I wanna hold her!" Siwon said.

"Fine!" I said and handed the kid to Siwon. Tiffany than went to Siwon to see the kid.

"Wanna hold her?" Siwon asked. Tiffany nodded her head. Siwon handed the child to her carefully.

"Awww! So cute!" Tiffany said. Than after a few seconds I took the child back.

"Hey I didn't even get to carry the kid and i'm the one whose supposed to take care of it!" Leeteuk said.

"Fine! Fine!" I handed the child to Leeteuk.

"Hey kid! You are lucky! You are surrounded by idols!" Leeteuk said.

"Let's go to the Living room to watch some movies!" I said. We watched some fairytales and played with the kids and before we knew it the baby was tooken home.

"Let's talk!" I said. "I wanna know your toubles since i'm leader"

"Well my problem is that I eat a lot and I don't gain anything. And that you guys are angry at me for that." Sooyoung said.

"We aren't angry but envious!" SNSD said.

"My problem is that i'm the main dancer. I feel that if i make a mistake everyone will notice." Hyoyeon said.

"No one's going to notice but who cares there's nothing you can do. Plus you tried your best so that's all that matters" I said.

"I feel that i'm only known as the face of SNSD. In songs i have very little lines. And I'm not the main dancers either." Yoona said.

"Being the face means you represent SNSD. That also means that you are very important." I said.

"My problem is that i'm the maknae and so i'm looked as the very innocent one and I have no voice" Seohyun said.

"What are you talking about?You are very innocent and we also depend on your voice and answer." I said.

"My problem is that my English and Korean gets mixed up" Jessica said.

"Me too!" Tiffany said.

"Well that's okay it's normal. Your get better over time." I said.

"My problem is that our music videos are usually very girly and i'm very not." Yuri said.

"Well we can always help and practice more." I said.

"My problem is that I don't get much time to rest and hang out much" Sunny said.

"Us too" SNSD said.

"Well we can get longer breaks in practices or finish things up quickly." I said.

"So what's your problem?" SNSD asked me.

"My problem is that i'm not a real leader. I'm too busy to hang out with you girls. When i'm sick I can't sing. I can't do much to help. I feel like I owe so much to you girls since you helped me out so much." I said. And I didn't even notice that tears came down my face until Tiffany handed me a tissue.

"Thank you" I said.

"Wow. That's a lot of problems you girls have" Donghae said. I totally forgot they were there.

"Don't think you guys are alone." Siwon said.

"We have problems but we help each other out." Sungmin said.

"If you want help come to us" Leeteuk said. Before we knew it my members and I had tears streaming down our face.

"Oka so lets watch some movies" Eunhyuk said.

"What do you girls wanna watch?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Something girly?" Heechul asked.

"A chickflick?" Ryeowook asked.

"Something childish or kid like?" Yesung asked.

"happy movie?" Shindong asked.

"FAIRYTALES!" SNSD screamed. After about 3 fairytales everyone was asleep in the living room.  I woke up. I turned off the TV. I went up to Heechul and shook him. He woke up. "Go take Jessica to her room" I said. He than went over to Jessica picked her up bridal style and went upstairs to her room. I than woke up Siwon and told him to carry Tiffany to her room. After wards I woke up Sungmin to carry Sunny to her room and Kyuhyun to carry Seohyun to her room. I also told Donghae to carry Yoona to her room and Yesung to carry Yuri to her room. I than told Eunhyuk to carry Hyoyeon to her room and Ryeowook to carry Sooyoung to her room. I than woke Leeteuk up.

"Where's everybody?" He asked.

"They're in their room sleeping." I replied.

"Than let's go to our rooms." He said.

"Ugh! Too far!" I said.

"Come on!" He said. Than he carried me the same way the other guys carried my members. We reached my room.

"You can sleep here if you want since your room is a floor down." I said.

"Thanks." He replied. Than I started building a wall pillow. The bed was really big so the wall pillow probably wil stay the same.

That's how SNSD and Super Junior ended their night at their new house.

 

So I forgot to add comments for the We Got Married hosts. Sorry! I was too focused on finding pics.