Episode 9: Mission

We Got Married

So after losing all that I typed for this chapter TWICE! I decided to cut short the Truth or Dare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon's POV

In the end the result was Kyuhyun, Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Leeteuk getting fơd poisoning from Jessica for their dare. Sungmin and Ryeowook being comepletely embarassed having to dance to bo beep which I don't get why since they always dance to girl group songs. Heechul nearly cried after we dressed him up played with his hair. Siwon ended up being Tiffany's slave for a month. Yesung throat was nearly dead after singing so many songs. Shindong was laughing through all the commotion.

"Well, that was fun!" I said after the game ended.

"Well say that to our toilet that is covered in vomit!" Donghae said.

"EWWWWWWWW!!!" The girls screamed.

"This was funny!" Shindong said still laughing.

"You didn't have to dance to bo beep," Sungmin exclaimed.

Shindong started dancing to bo beep to show to Sungmin. We all started laughing.

"I need water," Yesung said in a cracky voice.

we all laughed.

Mi Sun: Who knew Jessica was so bad at cooking?

Jinwoon: I did!

Na Young: Who knew Suju can dance to bo beep?

Seulong: Actually they've done SNSD songs too.

Jo Hyung Gi: SNSD is really something.

We all went to our rooms to sleep.

~Next Morning~

I was the third one to wake up. After Seohyun who always wakes up early and Kyuhyun who stayed up all night playing starcraft. I went to make breakfast since Ryeowook was probably tired. I made pancakes, eggs, bacon. I also made toast. I brought out cereal since some people don't want to eat pancakes. I cut up some fruits for people to go healthy. I made the table. And breakfast was ready just had to wake up the members.

Mi Sun: She's like a mom.

Jo Hyung Gi: Umma Taeng fighting.

Jinwoon: Her actual nickname is ahjumma not umma.

"YAH! SO NYEO SHI DAE WAKE UP!!!" I said banging a pan with a spatula and also hitting the doors with the spatula. I heard my members groaning but they stoppped. I went to the next floor.

"YAH! SUPER JUNIOR WAKE UP!!!" and did the same.

We all went to the dining room.

"I want pancakes"

"Pass the cereal!"

"That's mine"

"I want the apple!"

" I was here first!"

"Who cares?"

"I don't want that I want THAT!"

"Hey you took my fork!"

"QUIET!" I yelled. " We need to eat peacefully since it's morning."

"Okay well my arms hurt so i don't wanna move! Butler Siwon! Cut my pancake into twelve pieces and feed it to me!" Tiffany said while giggling. We all giggles with her except Siwon.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I wondered. Then the bell rang." I'll get it. And you guys better not be screaming when I come back!" I then left the table to get the door. There was a mission card.

"MISSION CARD!!!" I yelled and then I was crowded by suju and snsd.

"To Taeteuk and Supergeneration: WGM would like you to do a play for xxxxxxxxxx daycare." I said.

"YEA!" We all screamed.

"I thought you don't like kids?" Leeteuk said.

"What are you talking about? Taeyeon is best with kids. She was probably having a bad day," Tiffany said.

"Ohhhh" Leeteuk said.

"So what play do you wanna do?" I asked.

"Let's do fairytales since kids love them and so do we." Hyoyeon said.

"Well, which ones?" I asked.

"We have Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood, Swan Lake, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, and more." Jessica said.

"I vote Cinderella!" Yoona said.

"I vote Snow White!" Ryeowook said.

"Snow White!" Yesung said.

"I vote Cinderella," Yuri said.

"I vote Cinderella!" Sooyoung said.

"I vote Snow White!" Donghae said.

"I vote Snow White!" Hyoyeon said.

"Cinderella!" Tiffany said.

"Snow White!" Jessica said.

"Snow WHite!" Sunny said.

"Cinderella" Sungmin said.

"Cinderella," Eunhyuk said.

"Snow White!" Siwon said.

"Snow White!" Seohyun said.

"Cinderella!" Kyuhyun said.

"Cinderella!" Heechul said.

"I don't care!" I said.

"Me either," Leeteuk said.

"I think we should do Cinderella but mix it up a bit!" Shindong said.

"Cinderella it is!" I said.

"Now we need to pick the whose playing who." Leeteuk said.

"Well that's easy! Taeyeon is Cinderella and Leeteuk is the prince," Heechul said.

"Okay whatever. Now what do you guys play?" I asked.

"I will play the fairy god mother!" Heechul said.

"The fairy god mother is a girl so I will play it!" Jessica said.

"Well, Shindong said its mixed up so it doesn't have to be a fairy go mother but a fairy god brother," Heechul said.

"That's weird!" Jessica said.

"Nuh Uh!"

"Uh Huh!"

"Nuh Uh!"

"Uh Huh!"

"Nuh Uh!"

"Uh Huh!"

Mi Sun: There it is again. So childish.

Na Young: You do that too.

Jo Hyung Gi: They are so much alike to each other.

"STOP IT!" Leeteuk shouted annoyed.

I laughed then said,"This is so weird! Leeteuk you finally screamed at someone!"

then they laughed with me.

"Okay so i'll decide the cast! Shindong is the narrator since he loves hosting so much. Siwon and Tiffany are the King and Queen which play Leeteuk's parents. Jessica will be a princess which sister of Leeteuk. We just added that character. Heechul will be Jessica's date to the ball. Eunhyuk will be the you know the guy whose always by the prince's side and Donghae will be the guy whose by the king's side. Hyoyeon you'll be the one beside the princess' side and Yoona will be the one by the queen's side. Ryeowook will be the chef for the ball and Sooyoung will be the chef's assistant. Seohyun will be the fairy god mother and Kyuhyun will also be the fairy god father. Yuri will be the step mother and Yesung the father. Yesung in this one you won't be dead. Sunny you will be the step sister and Sungmin will be Leeteuk's friend that is a prince from another kingdom." I said.

"Wait a minute I will barely have any lines! But whatever i'm the queen," Tiffany said.

"YES! I'm the chef!" Ryeowook said.

"YES! Ryeowooks the chef! I won't have to do anything but taste food!" Sooyoung said.

"First time imma play a bad person. Let's see what's gonna happen." Sunny said.

"I can't believe that I play an old person!" Yuri said.

"Okay that's enough let's write the script and rehearse we only have 3 hours," Leeteuk said.

We wrote our script, picked our clothes, and rehearsed. We were then on our way to the daycare.

~DAYCARE/PLAY TIME~

(What Shindong was wearing)

Shindong: Hello! I'mm gonna tell you a story called Taeteuk featuring Supergeneration.

Mi Sun: hahaha Amazing Title.

Na Young: They only had 3 hours.

Seulong: But Taeteuk ft. SuperGeneration?

Jinwoon: I like it.

Jo Hyung Gi: You like everything.

Shindong: Taeyeon was a 22 (A/N All their ages are gonna be fake) average girl escept she had an evil step mother and step sister. She was treated as a maid.

Yuri: Clean this up Taeyeon!

Taeyeon: Yes mother!

Sunny: You missed a spot.

Taeyeon: yes, I'm sorry.

Shindong:One day the doorbell rang. *Taeyeon goes to "door"*

Eunhyuk: Hello! I'm here to invite your family to the dance this Saturday. It's in the palace. Everyone is invited. *Then leaves*

Yuri: Taeyeon who was that?

Taeyeon: Someone who invited us to the palace for a dance.

Yuri: Give me that!  * Takes card* AHHHH!!!! SUNNY!!!!

Sunny: What mom?

Yuri: We're going to the palace on Saturday. Pick out a pretty dress. HONEY!!!

Yesung: Yes?

Yuri: Pick out a nice suit for Saturday because we are going to go to the palace.

Yesung: Really? Well, I guess I better give you some money for the girls. Don't forget to bring Taeyeon.

Yuri: Yes, of course dear!

Yesung walks out to backstage.

Yuri: If you wanna go to that ball then you better clean up the whole house!

Sunny: Don't forget to also clean my room.

they both walk off.

Taeyeon: Humph! Too much work but must obey mother's command. I want to go to that ball too.

~Everyone is invited~ (actually just Enuhyuk talking in the back)

Taeyeon: WAH! I'm finished. Mother! I'm done! Let's go shopping!

Yuri: You really think Imma let you go shopping with us?

Sunny: Like you could go to a palace ball. *laughs*

Taeyeon: b-but father said.

Yuri: That was earlier now i change that decision.

Sunny: Bye!

They left the stage to go shopping.

~Next Scene in Taeyeon's Room~

Taeyeon: *cries* Why? Why? I wanted to go to the ball.

*fog comes on and Seohyun is floating.*

Seohyun: I will make that come true.

Taeyeon: Who are you?

Seohyun: I'm the one who will make your drerams come true. I'm Seohyun you're fairy god mother.

Taeyeon: Wait a minute if you're my fairy god mother shouldn't there be a fairy god father?

Seohyun: Oh that's right! *Uses wand like a phone* Kyuhyun! Taeyeon wants to see you. *Hangs up*

*fog somes on and Kyuhyun is floating.*

Kyuhyun: I am Kyuhyun your fairy god father?

Taeyeon: Are you guys married?

Seohyun: Oh no! We were just paired up together.

Kyuhyun: Yea! SO what's your wish?

Taeyeon: Your husband's very rude.

Seohyun: He's not my husband.

Kyuhyun: She's not my wife.

Taeyeon: OKay what should I wish for?

Seohyun: What would you like?

Taeyeon: I want a pretty dress so I can go to the palace.

Seohyun: Okay so how about this one? *Dress pops out* (Actually the members just threw it down and the fog covered it up)

Taeyeon: Too green.

Seohyun: How about this one?

Taeyeon: Too revealing.

Seohyun: This one?

Taeyeon: too proffesional like.

Seohyun: What about this one?

Taeyeon: It doesn't seem like something to wear to a dance.

Kyuhyun:UGH! Here you will wear this! *dress pops up and kyuhyun throws it at her*

Seohyun: Meanie.

Taeyeon: I kow right!

~Next Scene in Castle~

Leeteuk: I don't want to go to the dance.

Eunhyuk: You are required to do so.

Jessica: Oppa! Which dress is better?

Leeteuk: I don't know go ask Hyoyeon.

Jessica: She says I look pretty in both and she can't decide.

Leeteuk: Where your white one or pink one.

Jessica: You're right thanks! Oh yeah! Eunhyuk I heard you're taking Hyoyeon.

Eunhyuk: yeah.

Jessica: Be good to her! *leaves room*

Leeteuk: Well, okay.

*Siwon and Tiffany come in*

Leeteuk: Father. Mother.

Tiffany: Hey Leeteuk ready to find a bride?

Siwon: *sigh* Don't say it like that.

Tiffany: Whatever! So Leeteuk I already have your clothes picked out. I also have your father's picked out and also mine. So we're all set.

*Tiffany & Siwon Leaves*

Leeteuk: *sigh*

~Day of Dance~

Leeteuk: Wow! It's the day to pick my wife. Whatever! Eunhyuk! You done yet?

(Leeteuk's clothes for dance)

Eunhyuk: Yeah!

(eunhyuk's clothes for dance)

Leeteuk: Let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon: Are you guys going to come?

Seohyun: Of course!

Kyuhyun: We're each others date.

Taeyeon: I thought you guys were not together?

Kyuhyun: We aren't we just go together.

Taeyeon: okay!

~ Dance ~

Leeteuk: Hey I see Heechul!

Eunhyuk: Is that Sungmin?

*goes to them*

Heechul: Hey I was looking for you guys and Jessica and I found Sungmin instead.

Sungmin: Hey long time no see.

Leeteuk: What's up?

Sungmin: I'm here to find a wife! Since I already had a dance in my kingdom and I didn't like anyone Imma try here.

Leeteuk: Wow.

Sungmin: What's so exciting about me not being able to find someone?

Leeteuk: ...

*Sungmin looks where Leeteuk is looking at and instead of seeing Taeyeon he sees Sunny who is near Taeyeon*

Sungmin: Wow.

Leeteuk: I know she looks amazing in floral designs.

Sungmin: No I mean the girl in black.

Eunhyuk: Hey! Leeteuk you're supposed to be on stage with your family.

Leeteuk: Oh shoot! Bye!

*Goes to stage*

Siwon: Hello! Welcome! Will the single ladies please form a line so my son will choose who to have the first dance with.

Tiffany: ALL single ladies and no pushing.

 and

Jessica: Wheres my date mommy?

Tiffany: He's right there. *points to Heechul*

Jessica: Thanks mom! *leaves*

Tiffany: Yoona! Hyoyeon! You girls can go have some fun with your dates.

Yoona & Hyoyeon: Thank You Madam.

(ignore the hat gloves and pretend her hair is straight)

Siwon: You hear that Eunhyuk and Donghae? You can go.

Donghae & Eunhyuk: Thank You.

 

Yuri: Sunny you must win his heart.

(Ignore the hat)

Sunny: Mom I think his friend over there is cuter.

Yuri: I don't care.

Sunny: Yes mother.

Leeteuk: I want to dance with her! *points to Taeyeon*

Taeyeon: M-me?

Siwon: He has chosen.

Tiffany: Ladies please stay in line because we have another prince here. Prince Sungmin who is from the neighboring kingdom.

Sungmin: I already had a girl in mind.

Girls: I wonder who it is?

Sungmin: Her! *points to Sunny*

Taeteuk dance.

Sunsun dance.

Heesica dance.

Sifany dance.

Yoonhae dance.

Hyohyuk dance,

Ryeowook: Sooyoung stop eating the cake!

Sooyoung: Why not? I have nothing else to do.

(Ignore the long part)

Ryeowook: Well, then would you like to dance?

Sooyoung; Yes.

Soowook dance.

Seokyu is singing while everyone is dancing.

*ding dong*

Taeyeon: I have to go.

Leeteuk: Wait no! Stay!

Taeyeon: I'm sorry.

Seokyu leaves too.

Taeyeon drops one of the stars on her necklace.

Leeteuk: I'll find you.

~NEXT DAY~

Taeyeon: WOW! I still can't believe that happened.

*DING DONG*

Taeyeon: I got it!

*opens door*

Yuri: who is it?

Taeyeon: Someone fromthe palace.

Yuri: What would you like?

Eunhyuk: Do you own a necklace that has a star like this?

Yuri: Why?

Eunhyuk: The prince wants to find the girl he danced with so he can marry her.

Yuri: Sorry but my daughter was dancing with Prince Sungmin and this girl was cleaning.

*Leeteuk come from behind Eunhyuk*

Leeteuk: You look familiar

Taeyeon: I should.

Leeteuk: Who areyou?

Taeyeon: You dont reme,ber? Maybe this will help you. *pulls out necklace*

Leeteuku: It's you!

Shindong: In the end they get married. Sunny married Prince Sungmin. Yuri stopped being mean. The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon's POV

"Well that's it! How did you like that kids?" I asked.

They clapped.

"Any questions?" I asked.

I saw 5 hands go up. "Girl in the pink flowery dress." I said.

"This reminds me of Cinderella." She said.

"It was based off of Cinderella," Sunny said.

"Boy in blue shirt with basketball," Yesung called out.

"Are you guys actually like this?" He asked.

"No, I play a mean person but I'm not mean," Yuri said.

"Boy in black with a car in his hand," Siwon called.

"Why didn't you guys do another fairytale?" The kid asked.

"We voted," Tiffany said.

"Girl in purple shirt and white skirt," Eunyuk called out,

"Where can I get a fairy god mother," the girl asked.

"Only some people have them," Yoona said.

"Okay last one. Girl in yellow with pig tails," Leeteuk said.

"How come you guys didn't kiss? All fairytales end with a kiss," the girl said.

"Well, it wasn't in the script," I said.

"KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!" The kids chanted.

Mi Sun: Is she gonna do it?

Na Young: Will she do it and make the kids happy and create a scandal?

Seulong: Or will she dissapoint the kids and keep her image safe

Jo Hyung Gi: Life of an idol is tough.

Jinwoon: Don't do it!

..........................................

No time left.

Studio: NO!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's it. This was a very late update and I apologize. I'm also sorry for cutting the Truth or Dare short. Please comment and subscribe. Thank You.