Chapter 10

We Got Married

Taeyeon's POV

After hearing kids chanting Leeteuk and me to kiss I didn't know what to do. I gave Leeteuk a look that says 'what do we do?' He gave me a look back that says "i dont know' I then thought of an idea.

"Okay, I'll give him a kiss," I said to the kids. I gave Leeteuk a kiss on the cheek.

Mi Sun: We waited a week just for this?*sigh*

Na Young: Career goes first.

Seulong: It's hard to escape scandal.

Jinwoon: I thought she was gonna kiss him for real. I kinda wanted them to kiss.

Jo Hyung Gi: An idol needs to follow the rules.

"ON LIPS!" One little boy shouted. Why did that kid have to shout that? Aren't kidds supposed to disgusted with mushy stuff?

Leeteuk gave me a look that says 'follow my lead'

"Okay i'll give her a kiss," Leeteuk said. He then grabbed my waist and twisted me around do our backs to the audience. He thenbent down and pretended to kiss me.

Mi Sun: This reminds me of something.

Na Young: It's like the Khuntoria kiss for their dance.

Seulong: Oh yeah! They faked it.

Jinwoon: It does look real.

Jo Hyung Gi: Kiss for real!

"I didn't get to see it!" A girl said. Why do they want to see a kiss so badly?

"You wanna see? Fine!" I said. I then gave Leeteuk a small peck on the lips.

"Happy?" I asked the kids. They nodded their heads.

Mi Sun: She was really annoyed.

Na Young: She gave in too easily.

Seulong: I bet ten dollars things won't be awkward between them.

Jinwoon: I bet it will become awkward.

Jo Hung Gi: Stop it! Bad influence to viewers. *Turns head towards camera crew and PD* Please cut out their bet.

"Let's go play!" I said. All the kids rose up and ran to us. A little girl came up to me and said " Let's play house and family! You be mom" She pointed to me. "You be dad" She pointed towards Leeteuk. "Let's go!" She shouted and ran towards the toy kitchen set.

 

"It's dinner time! So we have to make food for appa and imma help you cook umma." She said to me.

We ended up cooking and eating plastic turkey. carrot, fish, chili, and eggplant.

 

"Let's eat!" The little girl shouted.

"Umma, tell appa to pass the fish!" she said. I feel like she's like the mother of the family and I'm the child.

I was going to ask Leeteuk to pass the fish but our eyes met and we looked away.

Jinwoon: HA! It got awkward! Hand over the money.

Seulong: WHY?!

"Umma I need the fish. Can you ask appa already?" she said.

"Leeteuk pass the fish," I said looking down. He passed the fish and I put some on her plate. For a minute we 'ate dinner'.

"Umma! Appa has to go to work. It's his night shift," The girl said. She know a lot.

"Oh right! I gotta go to work," Leeteuk said playing along. He got up and was gonna leave when the girl stopped him.

"You forgot to give me a kiss," The girl said.

"Oh that's right!" Leeteuk said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He was about to leave again when she stopped him once again.

"You fogot to give Umma a kiss," She said. My eyes went wide and so did his.

Mi Sun & Na Young: AHHHH!!! Another one!!!

Seulong: Oh my Gosh! Why are you guys so loud?

"Okay!" He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"You give a kiss on the cheek but you're supposed to give her one on her lips," She said. Why is this little girl so pushy?

"That's okay! I already gave him a kiss on the stage," I said.

"But that was when you guys were Taeyeon and Leeteuk. Now you're Umma and Appa," She said. "My real parents give kisses to each other why won't you guys?" then she started tearing up and Leeteuk noticed that.

"Okay I'll give your Umma a kiss," He said then gave me a peck on my lips like what I did earlier on stage. Kids are so pushy!!!

"I feel better!" The girl said with a bright smile like she was never actually sad and knew we would give in. Smart little girl.

"Kids say goodbye to SUJU and SNSD because playtime is over and they have to leave," Their teacher said.

"Bye Taeyeon umma and Leeteuk appa," The girl said and gave us both kisses on our cheeks.

We left the daycare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~HOME~

"It was really crowded in that daycare," I said.

"Yeah" I heard them reply.

"I bet it was really hot for you because after that kiss your face was red. It must have been really hot... in that room" Heechul said while laughing. Eunhyuk hi-5 him.

"YAH!" Leeteuk and I both shouted.

"Chill. It was just a joke." he said. Then the bell rang.

"I bet it's Yoogeun!" I said and I ran to the door. I was right.

"Girls what should we do to entertain Yoogeun?" I asked them.

"Give him food!" Sooyoung and Yoona said and then ran to the kitchen.

"Okay! Yoogeun let's go eat," I said. I carried him to the ktichen and took a box of ice cream. i then grabbed some spoons and put him in a chair.

"You like vanilla? I like all flavors," I said to him. I then started feeding him.

"I want to feed him too!" leeteuk yelled and took the spoon from my hand. I just watched him feed Yoogeun while Yoogeun had a mess all over his face but was giggling.

Mi Sun: They're like a real family.

Na Young: *sigh* I'm so envious.

Seulong: We're more envious. we can't date because we have to be focused and can't get antis.

Jinwoon: I should sign up for We Got Married.

Jo Hyung Gi: I don't even think this is We Got Married anymore. There's so many family moments.

"AWWW!!!" I heard SNSD say because of Yoogeun's cut face.

"AWWW!!!" I heard SUJU say probably because we are eating the last ice cream box.

The doorbell rang and so I went to get the door and left Leeteuk feeding Yoogeun. I opened the door and saw 2ne1 Dara and Big Bang G-Dragon. Did you know that they are part of We Got Married too. Yeah they are one of the couples in our season of We Got Married except they were on We Got Married earlier,

"What are you guys doing hear?" I asked them.

"We're here to have a sleep over. Wow! Your house is so big and pretty. It's better than ours. It's prettier seeing it in person than on TV. I love watching you guys," Dara said. She's so nice.

"I love watching you guys too," I said.

"Why do you guys want to sleep over?" Leeteuk asked.

"Oh it's part of our mission. Pick one of the WGM couples to sleep over at. Since your house is prettiest and biggest we chose yours. We were supposed to decide this with you but I think you forgot to pick up your misson card. We already decided to use your house so the next couple will be here soon," G-Dragon said

Dara went over to the girls to talk while G-Dragon went to the guys to talk. The doorbell rang so I opened the door to see the last couple which was Wooyoung ans IU. Apparently many people liked them in Dream High so they out them in WGM. We all greeted each other and then the doorbell rang and on the floor was a mission card and a box.

"To this seasons We Got Married couples; Daragon (Dara &G-Dragon), WooU (Wooyoung and IU), Taeteuk (Taeyeon & Leeteuk): Your mission will start tomorrow.

1) You will sleep over at the house you have chosen.

2) You will all be sleeping in the same room.

3) You will be sent to xxxxxxxxxx to work.

4) You will are be competing to see who is the best workers. The manager will decide.

If you win it will give you an advantage later on in something special. Good Luck to you all." I read.

"So we're not involved in this one?" Tiffany asked.

"Nope," Wooyoung replied.

"YES!" SUJU and SNSD yelled.

"Let's all sleep in my room since it's biggest," I said.

"Wait! We forgot about the box," IU said.

We opened the box and see couple pajamas and stuffed animals.

"Okay so it says the bunnies are with the bunny pjs, bears are with polka dot pjs, and pandas are with the brown pjs," I said.

"I want the bunnies!" I called out first.

"I want the bears!" Dara called out after me.

"We'll get the pandas," IU said.

"The bunny pjs are so kiddish." Leeteuk said to me.

"It might get hot at night! Also polkadots are not my thing," G-Dragons said to Dara.

"Have you seen the pjs?" Wooyoung said to IU.

We all gave our 'husband' glares. They got scared so they agreed. We all changed into our pjs.The girls went out first. Surprised? The guys probably finished first but saw how they looked and stayed in the room. They went out and us girls started cracking up. Wow! That was funny.

Mi Sun: They look so cute.

Na Young: Still look good to me.

Seulong: They look so uncomftorable.

Jinwoon: hahahahaha

Jo Hyung Gi: They look really weird.

We got some extra blankets and pillows and we all slept on the floor. I felt bad to be sleeping on the bed myself so I slept on the floor witth them. Our stuffed animals were right beside us. I couldn't sleep and apparently Dara and IU couldn't either. However. the guys were asleep and snoring very loud.

"I can't sleep," I whispered to the girls.

"Me either," they replied.

"So how's your married life with GD?" I asked Dara.

"It's good. He's really busy. We don't talk much after we finish filming bec ause he's really busy. Busy. busy. busy. What about you IU?" Dara said.

"We're already close because of Dream High. s come to our house a lot. They're very loud. Our relationship is very lively. What about you Taeyeon," IU said.

"Leeteuk and I don't act like we're married. We have our members always with us so we act like the same thing when we are in the SM building, like family. Very close." I said. After a few minutes of talking we fell asleep.

~Interview~

How did you feel when they chanted 'KISS'?

I didn't know what to do and felt nervous.

How was the kiss?

...

How do you feel meeting the other WGM couples?

I feel so excited becaues I watch them too. Big Fan.

~Interview Over~

 

~Interview~

How did you feel when they chanted 'KISS'?

My blind was blank. I had no ideas how to solve the problem.

How was the kiss?

...

How do you feel metting the other WGM couples?

I'm very happy. I get to hang out with other guys who know how it feels to be married.

~Interview Over~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah I added more WGM couples in it. It's like when they had the competition and Horror Special. Tell me if you want Dara and GD and Wooyoung and IU to show up more or not? I wanted them to show up more later on but if you don't please tell me. Comment and subscribe. :)