Meeting Each Other

We Got Married

CHAPTER 1

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

We were in the middle of practice when manager oppa called.

"Hey Taeyeon!" Manager oppa called me. All the girls looked at me.

"what" i replied. "You're back on We Got Married next week!" he said. "WHAT?!" all of us said except manager. i shushed the girls.

"Why? They want me to go back into another marriage with the Hyungdon? Aish! what is the PD thinking? They already got complaints about me being in a marriage with him. Do they want the show to close? Just tell them I'm busy with SNSD."

"No, no. Because they are still having complaints about your virtual marriage they are going to put you with someone younger than Hyungdon" Manager replied.

"So I'm not marrying an ahjussi?" i asked. "yes" he replied. "WOOOO!!! YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" SNSD screamed.

"Do we know him?" i asked. "is he good looking?" Tiffany and Jessica asked. "how old is he?" Sunny and Seohyun asked."is he an idol?" Hyoyeon and Sooyoung asked."which group?" Yoona and Yuri asked. "SO WHO'S THE HUSBAND?!" SNSD screamed at their manager.

"Girls calm down. I don't know who he is either. Oh yeah! i almost forgot. You're not supposed to tell anybody about this not even sm artists. Lee Soo Man and PD's words. So keep your mouths closed girls." he said.

"yes" SNSD replied

SNSD's manager left the practice room.

"So who do you think it is?" "Who do you want it to be?" "This is the first time they used the same person again. Do you think it's a trick or hidden camera? Maybe that's why he said don't tell anyone." "Stop scaring her its not a trick. Manager oppa wouldn't do that. I wonder who it is. Do you think the person's gonna be younger than you?" "Maybe it's really someone we know." "Is it an idol? i wonder from which company. Maybe JYP like Victoria and Nichkhun. Or maybe YG. Or maybe an actor. Or an MC. Or a DJ. Well it's not an SM artist. hahahaha" SNSD kept asking me questions nonstop and i haven't even been able to say a word. Come on girls i'm your leader you should let me talk.

"Stop it girls" Jessica said. Thank you Jessica! You saved me!!!

"Girls seriously. I don't know who it is. I doubt it's a hidden camera. They're probably using me again because they're tired of comlaints. Yes, We all know it's not a SM artist. I won't answer the other questions." I said. I left the practice room.

 

 

Leeteuk's POV

 

We were in the middle of practice when manager came in.

"Leeteuk you're gonna be in We Got Married next week" Manager said.

"Congrats hyung. You're getting married. WHOOOO!!!" Super Junior said to their leader.

"Well since you're new at this you should ask Taeyeon to know more about We Got Married" Donghae said.

"Yeah. I should" I said.

"I'm sorry you guys but Lee Soo Man and the PD said you can't tell anyone" manager said.

 

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

 

 

 

MBC STUDIO (WE GOT MARRIED)

Host: Park Mi Sun, Jo Hyung Gi, Kim Na Young, Seulong, Jinwoon

Special Guest: Nobody

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I was told to go to the front of SM Building. I guess they wanted the guy to pick me up since it's my company. But the thing is the girls decided to come with me and see who their in-law is. I couldn't do anything since we were on camera.

"Unnie. Who do you think he is?" Sunny asked.

"For the last time i don't know." I replied.

"Sunny you asked that question wrong. It's supposed be Who do you want it to be? Right?" Tiffany said. SNSD nodded their head in agreemeant.

"I want it to be someone not to old not to young. Nice, Cute, can clean up after themselvesand can help me." I said.

"That's a description of a girl. You should of said good looking you shouldn't have said cute. I agree with nice. We don't even clean after ourselves." Jessica said.

"Whatever." I said.

I wonder when he's gonna come. Just than i spotted a car coming our way.

Mi Sun: I wonder who it is

Na Young: Me too.

Jinwoon: It should be me in that car.

Seulong: Shhhh!!!

Out came Super Junior.

Mi Sun: ITS SUPER JUNIOR!!!!

Na Young: You're married

Seulong: Didn't i tell you guys to be quiet

I guess they have practice. SNSD and Super Junior greeted each other and we chatted a little. 

"So you guys gonna go in?" I asked the boys.

"What about you guys? What are you doing outside the building?" Ryeowook asked.

"I'm waiting for someone and the girls followed me. So can you guys go in? You might scare him when he comes." I said.

Mi Sun: I thought it was Super Junior. *sigh*

"What a coincidence. We're waiting for someone to. Just we don't know who it is." Eunhyuk said.

"Really. WOW! You don't think..." HYoyeon said.

"ARE YOU THE NEWEST HUSBAND/WIFE ON WE GOT MARRIED?" SNSD and SUPER JUNIOR asked each other.

Mi Sun & Na Young: It's SO NYEO SHI DAE and SUPER JUNIOR!!!!

Seulong & Jinwoon: You mean SUPER GENERATION.

Jo Hyung Gi: We still don't know who the husband is.

"Which one of you is the new husband?" I asked.

"It's me. Which one of you girls is the new wife?" Leeteuk asked

Mi Sun: It's Taeyeon and Leeteuk.

Na Young: Leader Couple.

Seulong and Jinwoon: TAETEUK!!!!!

Jo Hyung Gi: SHHHH!!!! Stop creating scandals.

"It's me!" I replied.

"wait a minute i think this is a mistake. They wouldn't put SM artists together because of out rule." I said

"Yeah, I think so too." Leeteuk said.

i went up to the camera and said "Is this a mistake?"

The people shook their heads. Well this is gonna be an easy marriage. Its not even gonna be like marriage since we're all family basically.

~Interview/Questions~

How did you feel when you found out it was Leeteuk?

Honestly I was shocked. Since we thought it wouldn't be an SM artist because of the rules. Also because we once had a scandal i thought we wouldn't have many shows together. I guess i was wrong. But its really weird. I wonder who did this?

Who did you want it to be?

Well i already said i wanted someone nice, cute, can clean up after themselves. He's 2 out of 3. Idols are too lazy to clean up after themselves. hahahaha

What do you think will this marriage be like?

A brother and sister relationship. SM is a big family. I don't think there would be any tears since we see each other very often since we're in the same company. So i guess this marriage will be different frm my other one with Hyungdon.

Mi Sun: Is that what Idols are like in their company?

Seulong & Jinwoon: Yes.

Na Young: I want to be related to Super Junior.

Jo Hyung Gi: I want to be married to SNSD.

Mi Sun: You're married.

Seulong & Jinwoon: Don't you also have kids.

Na Young: Your wife's gonna kill you.

 

~Continue on to Chapter 2~

 

Well, this was my first chapter. please tell me what you think. If you think it's bad please tell me so i can change it. Thank You. :)

pretty_n_pink   <3<3<3