Chapter Two

The Queenka & Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two: Dinner with the Kims

Eunhee placed her tray of food onto the table and took a seat between Sungyeol and Naeun. "Where's Soojung?" Woohyun asked. "She's with Kai." Woohyun just nodded in response. "By the way, Hee. We're having dinner at L's house today. Mommy's order. You better be there not like last time." Woohyun told his sister. "But I don't want to go to Myungsoo's house. I don't want to see his face."

"You're looking at my face right now." L said. "No, I'm not. I'm looking at Hoya oppa." She agrued. "It's weird how Eunhee is the only girl who can call hyung Myungsoo without being choked." Sungjong commented.

"Duh, it's because she's speical." Hoya winked at Eunhee. "Gross, I would never date someone like him. He's such a ugh." Eunhee poked her food. "Thanks guys. Now I don't want to eat anymore." She added.

"Hyung, switch seats with me." L told Sungyeol. "Why?" "Hyung, just do it. He wants to sit next to his lover." Sungjong told his brother. "Fine, fine, fine." Sungyeol gave up and stood up. "No, oppa. Don't go." Eunhee grabbed onto his wrist. "Sorry, Hee." He smiled at her then switch seats with Myungsoo.

Myungsoo grabbed a spoonful of the rice on her place and placed a piece of meat on it then tried to feed her. "Yah, what are you trying to do?" Eunhee glared at him. "Just eat." He told her and shoved the spoon in . She chewed on the food grumpily. L handed her his water bottle and she drank the water.

"Do you want me to keep feeding you or will you eat by yourself?" He asked. "You know being feed doesn't so--" "Hee, just eat on your own. L, has practice later. He needs to eat as well." Woohyun told his sister.

"Hyung, it's fine. I don't mind feeding her. I'll eat later." He assured his friend before he continued to feed her again.

Myungsoo was impatiently tapping on the desk waiting for the 2:30 dismissal bell to ring. He looked around the class and saw of the class alseep. The bell finally rang and L rushed to the his locker. He grabbed his duffel bag then head to the gym for practice. Basketball season had just started last week and he's even more pumped for this year since it's his last year playing for Woollim High.

He changed into a pair of basketball shorts and a blue t-shirt. "Yo, L hyung! Are you ready for this season?" One of the junior varsity boys asked him and he nodded. "You have no idea." Just then the coach walked into the gym and blowed his whistle.

"Welcome to the first official practice. I know we're going to have a good practice today and an awesome season this year. Now let's get to practice. Varsity players on one side and junior varsity on the other side."

Sunggyu started off by passing the ball to Hoya then Hoya dribbled the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter