Chapter Four

The Queenka & Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four: First Basketball Game

"Ready boys?" Sunggyu asked everyone on the team. "One, two, three. Woollim!" The boys shouted and head out of the locker room into the gym. As soon as they step foot onto the gym, the crowd went wild. "Let's show them what we got." Woohyun said. Myungsoo scanned the room looking for Eunhee but she's no where to be found. He couldn't help but to feel disappointed.

"Hyung, if you're looking for Eunhee. She's not here. She's with Krystal and Naeun at the mall." Kai patted Myungsoo's back. Myungsoo shrugged it off and ran onto the basketball court.

The game began and Myungsoo wasn't doing so well. Even though his body is in great condition, his mind is not. "Kim Myungsoo! Kim Myungsoo! Kim Myungsoo!" The crowd was going crazy.

"Omo, that dress is cute. You should definitely get it." Naeun said. Eunhee grabbed the black dress that she had tried on earlier and walk up to the register. "Guys, let's head back to the school now. The basketball game is about to start in thirty minutes." Krystal told her friends. "Okay, let's go." Eunhee said and grabbed her bags.

Krystal sped out of the mall's parking lot heading towards the school campus. "You know what's odd?" Krystal started. "Eunhee never goes to a basketball game. Even in junior high. She hates really crowded places."

"But she agreed to go today, I wonder why." She smirked. Naeun nudged her friend was who seated beside her. "I want to see Woohyun oppa play today."

"Lies, lies, lies and lies." Naeun said. "You're so bad at lying, Hee." Krystal told her. "I'm really not. I really do want to see Woohyun oppa play." Eunhee said in defense.

"Sure, sure. Whatever you say." Naeun patted her shoulder. Eunhee rolled her eyes and went back to her phone.

She scrolled up and down on her phone. "Aish, why is everyone tweeti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter