Chapter Five

The Queenka & Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five: Moving In

Myungsoo woke up earlier than usual. He looked around the room to find a lot of boxes and suitcase around him. 'Oh yeah, I'm moving today.' He thought. He quickly got prepared and called his maids to help him move his stuff into his car. After he moved all of his belongings, he drive off to Eunhee's house. He rang onto the door bell to be greeted by Mrs.Nam.

"Aigoo, Myungsoo-ah you're here already. Come on in." She smiled and let him into the house. "Would you mind waking Eunhee up? That girl is going to sleep in through noon if she doesn't wake up now." "Sure, auntie." He went to her room and knocked on her door. "Hee, wake up." He said but there was no response.

He opened the door and walked in. Eunhee was still in deep slumber. She stirred in her sleep and mumbled random words. "Eunhee-ah, wake up." He called but she didn't even budge.

He walked towards her bed and removed her hair out of her face. "Tsk, this girl even drool in her sleep." He softly chuckled and took a picture of her. He then shook her body until her eyes began to open.

"Yah! What are you doing here?!" She yelled and pushed him off of her bed. "Auntie told me to wake you up." He calmly said and walked out of room.

'Did he see me drool?' Eunhee scratched her head in embarrassment.

Eunhee finally got ready and head downstairs. "Good morning, mommy." She greeted her mom. "I already told Butler Jang to get all of your stuff. He's going to put it in Myungsoo's car." Her mom smiled at her then pulled her into a hug. "Don't forget to visit me okay?" She patted her daughter's cheeks.

"Here's the house key. Take care of my daughter, okay?" She smiled at Myungsoo as she handed him the key. Myungsoo and Eunhee bid goodbye to Mrs.Nam. "I can't believe I have to live with you." Eunhee dramatically whined.

"Shut up and get into the car." He told her as she rolled her eyes. "Put on your seat belt." He pointed to the seatbelt. "Geez, why are you so bossy this morning?" Silence wrapped around them as they head towards their new house. As soon as they arrived, Eunhee quickly got out of the car. "Wah~" She said in awe.

"I know right, I think our parents did a good job picking the house." Myungsoo commented. The couple walked into their new house still in awe. The house was decorated so luxuriously. Cream color sofas to compliment the white wall. A huge flat screen TV a few feet away from the sofas.

"I'm going to head upstairs to unpack. You can look around." Myungsoo said as he dragged their suitcas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter