Chapter Six

The Queenka & Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six: Seo Kang Joon

"Class, I would like you all to meet Seo Kang Joon-shi, our new student." Ms.Choi smiled and motioned Kangjoon to come in. Kangjoon smiled and bowed to the class. "Hello, everyone. I'm Seo Kang Joon and I would appreciate it if everyone treats me like a normal person." He introduced himself. "Kangjoon-shi, you can sit next to Soojung. Soojung raise your hand!" Krystal raised her hand and waved at the new kid.

"Ms.Nam, as the class president I want you to tour Mr.Seo during break time." Ms.Choi advised and Eunhee nodded eagerly. "Lucky you." Naeun whisphered to her friend.

The lunch bell finally rang. Eunhee walked up to Kangjoon and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Nam Eunhee. Nice to meet you and welcome to Woollim." She reach out her hand and Kangjoon shook it.

"Hi, I'm Seo Kangjoon. I have we can get along." He smiled at her and she could feel her knees beginning to weaken. Eunhee started off explaining a little bit about the histroy of Woollim High. Woollim High is divided into six sections. The athletic department, communication pathway, fine arts academy, law and business academy, engineering department and political pathway. The school consists of three buildings, four floors each with a total of over one hundred classrooms. There's also three auditorium within the fine arts academy.

"I'm guessing that you'll be joining the fine arts academy." Eunhee commented and Kangjoon nodded. "Yeah, when our CEO transfer us over here. He told us that this school has a really good fine arts department."

"It must be hard being an idol. Going to school and then your schedules as well." "It's okay. You're going what you love so it's not that bad." He told her.

"Naeun-ah, where's my sister?" Woohyun asked as he set his tray down on the table. "She's touring the Seo Kang Joon." Naeun replied then took a bite out of her apple.

"Seo Kang Joon? As in the pretty boy from the television?" Dongwoo asked and Naeun nodded in response. "L, I think you have competition." Hoya laughed and point to the cafeteria door. Eunhee and Kang Joon were happily enjoying each other's company. Kangjoon had just told her a story about how one of his bandmate sleeping habits.

A few girls were screaming their heads off when they saw Kang Joon walked into the cafeteria. "Well, I got to go now. Thanks, Eunhee. See you later." He waved and went off to his friends. Eunhee excitedly walk over the Naeun and slightly screamed. "Oh my god, I can't believe I just toured Seo Kang Joon around the campus. He's so nice and everything." She fangirled.

"Tsk tsk, stay in your lane. You're getting marry soon." Naeun slapped her arm. "Who cares, it's not like we like e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter