Chapter One

The Queenka & Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One: 'Some' Relationship?

Eunhee scrambled out of bed after her eyes had popped out because she's running late once again. It's no surprise that she's always running late, she's always up late studying or surfing the internet. She rushed into the bathroom to get ready. After about ten minutes she comes out with a towel wrapped around her. She rolled her eyes when she saw a familiar person sitting on her bed.

"Get out." She pointed at the door. But the teenage boy in front of her shook his head and laid on her bed. "Seriously, Kim Myungsoo. Get out before I call my brother to kick your out of our house." Myungsoo chuckled and ignored her. "Yeah right, as if he's going to kick his best friend out." Eunhee grabbed a book from her desk and throw it at him but missed.

"You know for a girl who has a sister of a basketball player, you really at throwing." Myungsoo said and walked out of her room before she tries to harm him again. "By the way, you look hot when your hair is wet. It makes you look ier." He popped back into her room and told her. Eunhee let out a growl as she slams the door in his face.

"What a disgusting ert. I can't believe I had a crush on him when we were younger." She mumbled and hit her head.

"Hurry up, Hee. You're late again." Woohyun scolded his little sister. "Sorry, I could have been down here earlier if someone hadn't disturb me when I was trying to get ready." She glared at Myungsoo who was sitting on the coach beside Sungyeol playing on his phone.

"Dude, seriously? If you like Eunhee so much why don't you just confess." Hoya advised Myungsoo. Myungsoo looked up and glared at his hyung. "Like her my . It's just fun annoying her."

"He's so annoying." She pouted. "Don't worry, you're even more annoying than I am." "Yeah right." Eunhee scoffed. "Shut up, you two. If you keep fighting I'm going to make the two of you marry each other." Sunggyu said and pushed everyone outside. "Let's go before we're actually late. I don't want my dad to scold us again."

"But hyung, your dad owns the school." Sungyeol whined. "But it doesn't mean we should take advantage of it now let's go." Eunhee walked towards Sungyeol's car with Myungsoo and Sunjong.

"I really don't understand why hyung let Sungyeol hyung drive seriously." Sungjong mumbled. "Same, oppa same." Eunhee whisphered to him.

Eunhee got out of Sungyeol's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter