Him

We are Different

Jennifer finally bid goodbye to Luhan because she had to go to her first class while Luhan had to catch his flight to Beijing, right away. She was walking towards classes with school’s map on her hand.

“Hey, I bet you’re still new here. My name is Kai.” Kai winked at her with his sparkling dark brown eyes that made girls go crazy over him.

A fanboy already? I see.”

“Yes, this is my first day here. I’m Lee Soo Jung but no one has called me by that name. They rather called me Jen or Jennifer.” Jen flashed a smile towards a good-looking person in front of her.

“I’ll call you Jen, then. Need my help? I see that you’re looking for your class.” Kai offered her his help.

“Oh, yes thank you. Here is my schedule, I suppose to attend dance class this morning.” She handed him her schedule.

“Well, your schedule is quite the same with mine. We have the same class this morning. Are you majoring in dance?” They were walking together as the girls were starring at them with their suspicious eyes.

“Ah really? Yeah, I love to dance. How about you?” She beamed.

“Same with you. Seems like we have many things in common, Jen.” Kai flashed her his infamous smirk.

“Kai hyung.” The same nerd and tall guy who bumped into Jennifer before approached them. He didn’t even take a glance to her, he walked straight into Kai.

“Damn you, Sehun. I was just about to ask her for a date.”

“What’s up Sehun-ah? Something’s wrong?” Kai gave him a look.

“Chen hyung invited us and the rest of the boys to his party this Saturday. You know, he is now taking over his father company so his father is planning to throw a party in Hilton Hotel.” Sehun said.

“A formal party?” Kai raised his eyebrow.

“Unfortunately yes, but he said don’t worry because next week he will throw a party just for us in his house. Anyway we have to bring our dates this Saturday.”

“Bring a date? What the hell.” Kai rolled his eyes.

“I know right. I don’t have any idea who will be my date. You know, I have no time for girls but I bet you will have one and I will end up not going there.” Sehun sighed.

“Chill dude, we still have the real party next week. Well, Sehun-ah this is Jennifer, she is still new here and Jen, this is Sehun. ” Kai looked at the two who were starring at each other.

 “Nice to know you. Hope we can get along well.” Jennifer forced herself to smile a bit.

“I’m Sehun. Uhm I think I have to go, now. I still have my math class.” With that Sehun left them.

“Don’t mind him. He’s always that cold towards new people.” Kai smiled at the blonde girl beside him.

Soon the class was started, all of the students already changed their outfit into a comfortable one including Kai and Jennifer. Jen was wearing a pink Charles and Keith short and a loose shirt from Chanel with a pair of vans shoes. Their teacher, Taemin asked Jennifer to introduce herself since she was a new student there.

“Hello, my name is Lee Soo Jung but you can call me Jen or Jennifer. I was born and lived in California before so this is the first time I have been to Korea. Please, bear with my Korean accent since I rarely use it back then in the US. I hope I can get along with all of you.” Jennifer bowed.

“Nice to have you here, Jen. Anyway it might be ridiculous but I wanna ask you..can you dance? Like really dance, not just moving your body along the music without pay attention to your movement.” Taemin asked her.

“Of course I can, you idiot. that’s why I choose to majoring in dance.”

 “Yes, of course. I can do ballet, modern dance and street dance.” She faked a smile.

“Let’s see how good you are at it.” Taemin connected his ipod to the speaker in the room and played an upbeat song. Jennifer stretched her body a bit and started to move her hips to the rythim of the music. She showed them how passionate she is when it comes for dancing. Ballet, modern dance and street dance combined in each of her movements, she looked y yet georgeus that time.

“You’re great. I see that the way you dance is similar with Kai, you guys will be a good partner. So Kai, I think you can join that competition since now you have an equal partner.” Taemin smiled in satisfied.

“Competition?”

“There’s a dance competition here in Seoul for the high schoolar and for that our school has sent some students for all the categories except couple dance. Taemin hyung asked me to do the couple dance but I didn’t know who will be my partner. Since your dance is similar with mine, I think we can join it together.” Kai explained it to her.

“How do you think about it, Jen?” Taemin asked Jennifer. Actually he had a high expectation for both Kai and Jennifer. He knew both of them had not just talent but also passion which would lead them into winning many competitions as long as they were willing to try and learn.

“I will think about it first. It’s not that I don’t want to but joining a competition for me is a commitment. If I decide to join in a competition, no matter what I have to at least win something.” Jennifer answered them.

Yes, she wasn’t a really good girl, she loved to partying around, socialize with everyone, a player, came home late and not into studying  but if it’s about dancing, she was really a hardworking and dedicated girl.

“Fine, just tell me your decision tommorrow.” Taemin nodded.

***

It was lunch break time, Kai was asking Jennifer to join him and his friends. They were eating together at the same table. Kai has introduced four of his bestfriends to Jennifer.

“Actually I have more friends but they are busy with their work, they rarely attend school.” Kai said to Jennifer who was drinking her diet coke. When suddenly she choked, Kai immediately handed her his water and tissue.

“Thanks.” Jennifer mumbled and wiped , she looked down to her food. The reason why she choked before was because there stood a guy from her past, looking at her straight into her eyes.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--61EZlzM3gM/UduWQpov8sI/AAAAAAAAT8Y/45wbQPztp0k/s1600/Capture.PNG

Someone who was fully occupied her mind for years, the reason why did she turn to become who she was that time.

---flashback---

“Oppa, September is coming.” Jennifer beamed to the guy beside her.

“So?” The guy turned his head and looked at Jennifer with smile plastered on his lips.

“Quit acting so clueless.” She pouted.

“Haha okay okay. Your birthday, right?”

“Yeah, you have to come to my birthday party oppa. You know what? You will be all dead if you dare not to come.”

“Of course, you are my girl. There’s no reason for me not to come. I have prepared a special present for you.”

(three weeks after the talk)

It was Jennifer’s birthday, as the popular girl at school many students were coming into her party. She was wearing an elegant long dress that fit her body perfectly, and got her hair in goddess wave. She was waiting for her boyfriend but the guy hasn’t came yet. There was nothing she could do, she just kept texting and calling the boyfriend.

“Honey, the party is about to start. Let’s go.” Her mom called her.

“But..” Jennifer didn’t want to go, she still hoped that her boyfriend would show up and accompany her to the party.

“Tsk still waiting for that boy? He will come, just maybe a bit late. C’mon.”

Until the party ended, her boyfriend didn’t come. Jennifer had no idea where was him, all she did just fake a smile to everyone while her mind was flying to her boyfriend. She had her eyes teary but she tried not to lose control and cry in front of everyone.

In the midnight there was a text sent from her boyfriend. ‘I’m sorry babe, my mom is feeling unwell so I have to go to the hospital with her.’ She felt a bit relieved after read the text from him. In the same time, her bestfriend, Tiffany was calling her.

“Fany? Why are you calling me this late?”

“Nothing, it just that you left your sweater in my car. Anyway today is also Jiyeon’s birthday, right?”

“Yes, too bad she has to celebrate it in the hospital. I think I’ll visit her now.”

“Now? At this time? Who will drive you there? It’s ing 12.15a.m.”

“Of course I’ll the one who drive, woman. She’s my bestfriend too, I feel bad for her.”

“Fine, whatever. No one can say no towards you, including me. Just be safe, okay? Call me if you need my help.”

“Okay, mom.” Jennifer rolled her eyes and ended the call.

--In the hospital--

Jen was already parked her blue Aventador and walked into the hosipital. She reached the front desk, earned suspicious look from everyone. A stunning girl with her disco short, loose shirt and sneakers was visiting hospital in the midnight of course gained so much attention.

“How may I help you?” A nurse in the front desk asked her. She raised her eyebrow and looked at Jennifer from head to toe.

“I’m here to visit my friend, her name is Park Jiyeon. Where is she?” Jennifer asked the nurse and threw her just-tell-me-where-she-is look.

“S..she is in the VIP room number 5, just walk through that hallway behind you, take a lift to the second floor, go straight the corridor, her room is in the left side.” The nurse read the file in her hand and immediately told her the direction.

“Thanks I guess.” Jennifer walked away and began to search the room. She was holding a bouquet of flowers and a parcel of fruits in her right hand. Finally she found the room, she was about to open the door when she overheard a laugh coming from the room. She heard a guy’s voice talking, somehow it was similar with his boyfriend’s voice. With a heavy heart she pushed the door open without bother to knock the door.

“O..oppa?” Jennifer widened her eyes to see her boyfriend with her bestfriend, giggled and hugged each other. She felt betrayed, she felt backstabbed by them.

“O....oh Jen? I’m sory, I can explain this. This is not what you think.” Her boyfriend approached her.

“I don’t need your explanation you bastard. So this is your special present for me? Gee thanks a lot! From now on don’t ever try to show yourselve in front of me jerk, we are done. And you Park Jiyeon, I think the rumour is true that you are a . This is flowers and fruits for you, eat well and please get well soon for him.” Jennifer threw the stuff in her hands into her boyfriend and got out from the room. She was running to her car while crying.

“You don’t even try to run after me. How stupid I am for loving someone like you. you Lee Soohyuk.” She the engine of her car and speed away.

--end of the flashback--

 

“Jen, are you okay?” Kai asked her confusedly. He knew there was something that bothering her.

“I..I..I’m okay, I think I have to go now.” Jennifer stood up from her seat and walked away.

-end of chapter two-

 

Yes, please welcome Lee Soohyuk!

The hot bad boy

http://25.media.tumblr.com/bf3c0388bead5c77f0dcda201cf22113/tumblr_mtmgh1ykkT1rlp86po1_500.gif

With TOP..gawd two manly and good looking guys

http://38.media.tumblr.com/5d8b98c54b8554fb82bd8913b45ca8fb/tumblr_n8w996GkZi1rbrx2uo1_500.jpg

With G to the D..Golds and Diamonds boy..G Dragon!!

http://kpopselca.com/selca/13982_gd-and-lee-soo-hyuk.jpg