Boyfriend

We are Different

“Jen, are you okay?” Kai asked her confusedly. He knew there was something that bothering her.

“I..I..I’m okay, I think I have to go now.” Jennifer stood up from her seat and walked away.

“Go for her, Kai. I don’t think she is okay because she looks troublesome.” A guy in black snap back named Chanyeol suggested Kai.

“Correction...she is troublemaker.” Sehun rolled his eyes in annoyance, earning glare from Kai.

“Seriously Hun? Tsk I’ll just go after her. See you guys later.” Kai finished his drink and began to look for Jen. He spotted Jen in the crowd at the hallway, seemed like she was heading to a park behind their school. He was running and almost bumped into some students. In the park, he saw Jen was sitting at a bench under a maple tree.

“Hey.” Kai smiled at her and sat beside her.

“Oh hey.” Jennifer answered plainly, completely ignore Kai who was starring at her.

“What is wrong? Don’t lie to me, I know you are not okay.”

“Am I that obvious? He can’t see me like this. I have to be strong in front of him but I fail.” She began to cry silently.

“Ssshh just cry, I’m here. Just tell me what is happening?” Kai pulled her into his embrance meanwhile Jennifer was crying and began to tell him everything.

“So that Lee Soohyuk is the jerk that hurt you before? Well, he moved here last year and soon became a quiet popular senior here, Jen but don’t worry I’m way popular than him. So don’t cry, okay? Your friend here is better than him in everything.” Kai smirked at Jennifer.

“Oh how sweet.” Jennifer rolled her eyes and chuckled.

“Finally that smile. You ae ugly when you cry, you know. Anyway I have an idea, why don’t you fake a relationship with someone here who is better than him so that you can get your revenge.”

“Who is that someone, anyway?“

 “He must be smart, good on acting, not a spoiler and of course single.”

“Which is who?”

“Geez hold on woman, I’m still thinking. Uhm how about..Chanyeol? No, he’s talking too much. Baekhyun? Even more. Suho? Well, he’s taken. Sehun? Oh right, Sehun. He fits the description perfectly plus he is majoring in acting too just like that Lee Soohyuk.”

“I don’t think he will help me.” Jennifer looked away and played with her fingers.

“He will. The problem is, do you trust him?”

“Trust? Tch, I never trust a man. Dude, I trust no one in this world. Well except my cousin, he is the one I can trust.”

“So you don’t trust your family? You don’t trust me?”

“Well..I don’t know. I think I trust you..a bit.” Jennifer was being honest, she didn’t trust anyone easily because she had a really bad experience on trusting people. That bad experience turned into a trauma that she was teribbly afraid of trusting people and commitment.

“See you after school. I will talk to that Sehun with you.” She walked away and waved at Kai.

***

“Sehun-ah, can we talk?” Kai nudged at Sehun. They were in the middle of health class. The teacher was so damn boring. No one was paying attention at him except one particular guy who was in his glasses, busy taking notes in his book.

“I’m taking down notes, hyung. I go to school for studying not for gossiping around in the middle of the class. If it is about you, dating a new girl which is your thirty girls so far, quit it.” Sehun whisperred at Kai, still had his eyes glued to the front.

“ you.” Kai tried to stop himself from laughing.

“ your girls not me.” Sehun muttered and smirked.

“This is important Sehun. I need your help, well my friend need your help. She is in hard situation and only you who can help her. Just saying, she is kinda hot.”

“I don’t care. I’m not interested in your type. I’m into an innocent girl who is sweet, pretty, calm, and smart. Not some hot, and badass girls.”

“Oh c’mon, meet her first and we will talk about the problem. Let’s see if you are willing to help or not.”

“Geez, fine. If you are not my friend since God knows when, I will definetely kick your outta here.” Sehun sighed and continued what he had been doing while Kai smiled in satisfication.

--After school--

                Sehun and Kai was packing their stuff to go home when Jennifer texted Kai to meet up at a coffee shop beside their school. After done with their stuff they were heading out to the cafe with many fangirls following them but stopped when they saw the guys approached Jennifer. Kai was sitting beside Jennifer while Sehun sat in front of her.

“You? Tch what do you want?” Sehun said at the girl. It was clear that he dislike Jennifer.

“Chill, dude. I just want to ask you a favor.” Jennifer remained calm. She knew it wouldn’t be easy to ask for Sehun’s help.

“What is it?” Sehun asked, still kept his poker face.

“Be my boyfriend. Fake boyfriend, I mean.”

“WHAT?”

“You heard me.” Jennifer rolled her eyes. She didn’t understand Sehun, for her it was not a big deal to fake a relationship especially to fake a relationship with someone like her. Many boys would more than glad to do that but Sehun? His eyes widened almost like popped out from its place after heard her bold statement.

“Are you crazy? Why would I? I mean here is my friend, Kai. He will perfectly match you and your personality. Ask him, not me.” Sehun answered while giving Kai his death glare.

“I will tell you everything, I won’t repeat my words so listen well.” Jennifer finally told Sehun everything, the reason why did she want to fake a relationship, the reason why did she want him not anyone else.

“But then what will I get as a payback? Not that I’m being greedy but being your boyfriend sounds a bit crazy to me.”

“She will do whatever you want as long as she can do it and it is legal. Fair enough, right?” Kai finally spoke and grinned at them.

“What?” Jennifer raised her eyebrow, totally disagree with Kai’s words.

"So do you agree or not?" Kai asked for Sehun's answer.

 

See you at the next chapter ^^

Anyway you can ask me anything via ask.fm my usenarme is @natnatashya also if any of you have instagram account, please follow me @natnatashya do ask me for a follow back and I will follow you all back