Mine

We are Different

“Okay but then what will I get as a payback? Not that I’m being greedy but being your boyfriend sounds a bit crazy to me.”

“She will do whatever you want as long as she can do it and it is legal. Fair enough, right?” Kai finally spoke, he grinned at them.

“What?” Jennifer raised her eyebrow, totally disagree with Kai’s words.

“But I want nothing from her.” Sehun pouted. He was the heir of Oh Industries, his life was nearly perfect so technically he didn’t need anything more.

“Really? So tell me about your soon to be wife..uhm Krystal, right? You said you don’t want to marry that .” Kai smirked at Sehun. He knew Sehun’s weakness, he knew that Sehun didn’t want any kind of arranged marriage in his life.

“Fine, you two win.” Sehun finally gave up. As long he could use Jennifer to stay away from Krystal, he was fine.

“Let’s make an agreement, then.” Jennifer beamed, she took her macbook and began typing there.

“First, the relationship will be ended after at least one year. Second, only act as a couple when there are many people especially Lee ing Soohyuk around. Third, you and I have to stay single, no third person in our relationship eventho this is just a fake relationship. Agree?” Jennifer finished typing, she turned to look at Sehun.

“So far, yes I do but don’t forget that you have to do what.ever.I.want.”

“Fair enough as long as you don’t ask me to do something go beyond the law and I’m not your maid so no housework or things like that. Also don’t even try to step in my private life.”

“Fine. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

***

“Jen, I can’t believe you. You are dating that nerdy guy? What is wrong with you?” Tiffany said almost like shouted to Jennifer. They were at a coffee shop, some blocks away from Jen’s school.

“I know, I know but I don’t have any choice. He is majoring in acting just like Soohyuk. If it is not about the revenge I would never ever agree to be her girlfriend, not in a million years.”

“Whatever you say, Jen but I just can’t imagine you are dating someone so smart and intelligent like him. He is totally different from you. He probably spends his nights alone at his room, studying like there is no tomorrow.” Tiffany’s laughed while clapped her hands.

“Yeah, he is so predictable but don’t worry I will never turn into someone like him.”

“Of course, party is our life. You only live once, gurl.” They laughed together.

 

--Tomorrow morning at school—

                Jennifer was walking down on the hallway, many pair of eyes were starring at her. They kind of amazed at the girl, she was so stunning even with her uniform and almost no make up. She didn’t bother to smile because she thought why did she have to waste her time to act nicely to people she didn’t even know, to people who only loved her outter side.

“Kai, I see that you have a reallly popular girl.” Suho said as his eyes looking at Jennifer.

“Well she is not my girl. She is Sehun’s.” Kai flashed his infamous smirk and nudged at Sehun.

“WHAT?” Chanyeol, Suho, D.O and Baekhyun widened their eyes, looking back and forth at Jennifer and Sehun.

“Say something, dude.” Kai said to Sehun.

“Uh, Kai is right. She is my girlfriend.”

“Seriously? I thought you don’t like her.” Chanyeol raised his eyebrow. He had been Sehun’s friend for years and he knew Sehun was never interested into someone like Jennifer, he didn’t like queenkas. He hates them.

“This ain’t real.” Baekhyun shooked his head. Sehun and Kai couldn’t say any single words. Yes, Sehun and Jennifer were a couple that time but it wasn’t real. It was fake. It was an arranged relationship.

“Good morning.” Jennifer was already in front of them, broke the moment.

“Oh yes, good morning.” Kai smiled and signaled her to sit beside Sehun. He kicked Sehun’s foot under the table.

“Uhm yeah good morning, h-honey.” Sehun looked at Jennifer, forced himselves to smile a bit. ‘It is just acting. You can do it, Sehun. How can you majoring in acting if you can’t handle sucha situation. Act along!’ Sehun thought.

“Have you eaten breakfast?” Sehun then asked Jennifer.

“Not yet. Too lazy to eat something, it is not my habbit to eat something in the morning. I’m fine with only a glass of hot chocolatte.”

“Nah, you should eat something. P.E class this morning, right? Here, at least eat this cake.” Sehun gave her his cheesecakes.

“Oh why thank you.” Jennifer smiled and pecked Sehun’s cheek. She was eating the cake well while Sehun..he was too shock after the peck.

“So it is true that you are his girlfriend.” Suho finally said to Jennifer.

“Yes.” Jennifer nodded her head, she was acting well. Seemed like her plan went smoothly.

“Congrats, Jen! Now, we are sure that he is not a gay.” Baekhyun blurted, earned laughed from the boys except Sehun.

"Yah!" Sehun glared at the boys.

“Why so?” The girl asked confusedly, she was clueless.

“He had never been in a relationship with a girl. He never said that he likes someone until this morning when he said that you are his girl.” Chanyeol explained and grinned.

“But then how can you fall for him? No offense but I don’t think a guy like him is your type. I mean look at you, you are a queenka. At first we all think that you will end up with Kai.” D.O asked Jennifer a question that hanging on their mind that time.

“You guys really want to know? Well actually I too didn’t think that I would fall for him. I know that I’m far from him..he is so smart, his life is almost perfect while my life is..miserable. If you think that I’m more perfect than him, you all are wrong.” Jennifer answered honestly except the falling for Sehun part.

“Your life? Miserable?” Suho wanted to know her more. He didn’t know that she would say that.

“But then she has me, now. So there’s nothing else matter.” Sehun tried to save her from Suho after he looked at Jennifer’s eyes. Somehow he knew that Jen didn’t want to answer that question.

“Thanks.” Jennifer mumbled but hard enough for Sehun to hear that.

“Uhm guys I think you should take a look at this news.” Kai showed his phone.

“Sehun and Jennifer caught so intimate this morning. Is it signalling that they’re dating?” Chanyeol read out the article. There was a photo when Jennifer gave Sehun a peck.

“Sehun-ah your popularity ranks in this school is entering the top ten, you are kicking Lee Soohyuk out. Woah I can’t believe this.” Baekhyun scrolled down their school website.

“And Jen you are still at the first place.”

“Ah really? I have never checked my popularity ranks, I’m not interested on that but thanks for telling me.” Jennifer said. She was happy enough to hear that Sehun beat Lee Soohyuk, she didn’t care about her popularity.

“Well since you and Sehun are finally going out together, you should come to Chen’s party with him.” D.O suggested.

“It’s okay if you can’t come, Jen. I think I won’t come anyway.” Sehun shrugged, he didn’t want Jennifer to feel bothered beside he wasn’t interested in any kind of party.

“I’m not busy so I think I can go with you. I love party, so why not?” Jennifer smiled happily. She was into parties, any kind of party..she didn’t mind because party was the only thing that could be her distraction from problems in her life.

“So do I, I love to partying around too!” Chanyeol high fived with Jennifer.

               

They had done eating and headed to their classes. Sehun, Jennifer, Kai and Suho shared the same English class that morning. Jennifer and Suho were walking together right after Kai and Sehun, they were busy talking about American lifestyle.

“So are you coming or not to Chen hyung’s party?” Kai who was walking beside Sehun, asked the maknae.

“If..just if you won’t come then I’ll be the one who will be taking Jen to the party.” Kai said casually, he knew Sehun wasn’t interested on Jennifer that’s why he wanted to take Jen to the party.

“I think I will just come. It’s Chen hyung we are talking about so yeah I should at least come.” Sehun smirked, he didn’t want Kai to take his girl. After all he had his pride as a man eventho Jen wasn’t his real girlfriend. ‘Once a girlfriend, fake or not..she’s still MY girlfriend and she won’t be going to a party while bringing another man with her.’ Sehun thought.

“But you said...nothing, just forget that.” Kai felt a bit dissapointed, he didn’t anticipate the possibility of Sehun taking Jen to the party but then he couldn’t do anything. ‘What is your plan behind all of this, Oh Sehun? It is obvious that you don’t like her so why don’t you just let me bring her to the party.’ Kai thought in his mind.