Lee Soohyuk

We are Different

English class was started, the teacher was busy talking about how to deliver a speech in English with fluency, proper grammar and exact words. She wanted every students at least paid attention to her because she knew not all of the students could speak English well.

“Oh Sehun? I see that you are not paying attention. It is rare to see you so busy with yourselves so could you stand up and try to deliver a short speech?” The teacher asked Sehun who jolted from his seat.

“And you too, Jennifer Lee. Is there anything funny?” Once again the teacher asked and pointed at Jennifer.

“Well I don’t think you will find it funny if I tell you the reason why did I laugh before.” Jennifer rolled her eyes. She felt annoyed.

“You! You have to deliver a speech too just like Sehun and IF you make any single mistake, I don’t care how small the mistake is, you have to clean the whole cafetaria alone..same goes with you, Sehun.”

“Geez, I bet she is having a PMS.” Jennifer muttered. She stood up from her seat and waited for her turn, on the other hand Sehun was a bit nervous, he knew he could do that but he was too afraid about make a mistake. In the end...he failed, he was about to end his speech when he forgot about what to say, failed the fluency.

“Sehun, remember to clean the cafetaria after school. Jennifer? Your turn now.” The teacher said. Jennifer started to deliver her speech. Luck was on her side because since she was born she used to speak in English. Her first language was English so actually her English was even better than her Korean. She spoke fluently without made any mistake. When she ended her speech, all of the student immediately clapped their hands.

“You don’t have to clean the cafetaria but I have my eyes on you Jennifer so don’t try to mess up with me.” The teacher threw her a look and continued to explain more about speech. Minutes after that, the class was ended. Almost all of the students sighed in relief.

“Tsk, is she always like that?” Jennifer threw all of her stuffs into her bag.

“Actually no. She was just jealous.” Suho rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, she kinda have a crush on Sehun and she didn’t like a fact that Sehun wasn’t paying attention because he was busy starring at you. You made it worse with your laugh.” Baekhyun explained. Chanyeol and D.O who joined them after their health class, giggled.

“What? I wasn’t starring at her and our teacher doesn’t have a crush on me.” Sehun glared at Chanyeol who was busy laughing with Baekhyun.

“Oh just admit it, maknae.” Kai more while Jennifer could only smile.

“Whatever you say but I will be going first. I still have to clean those mess in the cafetaria.” With that Sehun walked away with books in his hands and left them.

“Jen, we will be having lunch at a restaurant who is owned by our friend before going home. Are you coming with us or not?” Suho asked Jennifer.

“Maybe next time, guys. I still have another things to do at school.”

“What is it? Maybe I can help you.” Kai offered her his help.

“No, I’m totally fine. Just go without me.” Jennifer already planned something in her mind.

“Okay then, but if you need any help you can always call me.” Kai smiled.

“She has Sehun to call first before she calls you.” D.O said sarcastically.

“Oh shut up hyung. Don’t mind him, Jen. See you tomorrow.” Kai rolled his eyes but broke into a smile once again to Jennifer.

                After the boy left her alone, Jennifer went out from the class and bumped into a guy..a particular guy who is Lee Soohyuk. ‘Oh , why him?’ Jennifer cursed under her breath. Before she could turn around and walked away, Soohyuk already caught her wrist and dragged her along with him.

“Yah! Let me go, you jerk.” Jen was trying to release her hand from his tight grip.

“I will never let go of you..not again. I know you still love me so quit acting oh so in love with that Sehun.” Soohyuk whisperred on her ear.

“After all you have done to me? Oh wake up, I don’t love you anymore. I have Sehun and I love him with all my heart.” Jennifer looked at him straight on his eyes.

“Really? I know you for years, Jen and I know that you are not in love with him.” He smirked and caressed her cheek but his movement was stopped, his right hand was thrown away

“Get off your hands of from my girlfriend.” Sehun glared at Soohyuk.